Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

why are we playing on diez

This is a discussion on why are we playing on diez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div> Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt) <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja @ <!--QuoteBegin-Dro tez, just cuz u got owned by ...
Page: 7

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

tez, just cuz u got owned by someone doesn't means he is cheating...

with that gear, it just means u suck

and if he is hitting u high 500, almost 600, is max 700 on his screen, not 800 *:rollseyes:

hey jack ass still dont mean i suck when his gear>owns my gear.....700 on me and i hit him for 400 :blink: yeah dro thats legit and i am 77 :wacko:

love u dro now stfu and hurry with the thingy ....u know what i am talking about nub :wub:
    You admitted it finally [/b]
    OMG no no i didnt mean love like that fuck i take it back[/b][/quote]

I meant your lvl, but that works too

Banned

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)
    Originally posted by Shurt
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

tez, just cuz u got owned by someone doesn't means he is cheating...

with that gear, it just means u suck

and if he is hitting u high 500, almost 600, is max 700 on his screen, not 800 *:rollseyes:

hey jack ass still dont mean i suck when his gear>owns my gear.....700 on me and i hit him for 400 :blink: yeah dro thats legit and i am 77 :wacko:

love u dro now stfu and hurry with the thingy ....u know what i am talking about nub :wub:

You admitted it finally
    OMG no no i didnt mean love like that fuck i take it back[/b]
    I meant your lvl, but that works too [/b][/quote]

FUCK forgot about that

GratiS

Default Re: why are we playing on diez

Originally posted by undefined
    this server has become so shitty, its not even funny. *

this rogue, appears out of nowhere, and blinded me in a 1vs1....never heard of him before, or seen him. he was fighting a warrior, and owned him in about 2-3 hits, then he got duffed, and cured, killed the priest, then a warrior started attacking me and he sat down so i could 1vs1 him......and i realized he was maliced and he cured himself, so he must be on scrolls...this is how much i spike him for...i have 1590 AP....and i spike other rogues for ALOT more than this guy.....sad part is half way through the 1vs1 i realized he had his DD helm on, so i decided to put mine on. and i realized, i was spiking him for ALOT less than i was before, *so i decided to drain him
    remember, if he is pking on buffs, he was maliced before....no way i spike him that low
    he cured himself, so no way he has undying and i could spike him that low with no AC buff......

ayasofia and conquest have ruined this once great server....it is now no better than cypher, how the fuck can a rogue out of nowhere have 5.5k hp? not even devile's rogue has that much, he has that much when he puts FULL hp armor on....

i remember when this game use to take skill, and people would say skill > items
    now in cz, i look at good clans get owned by duping turks who ask wtf a combo is......fuck this game, its pointless to play now, i think ill be quitting soon, if things dont improve

Can you pls tell me what ConQuesT did to you with prooves. may be there is something i can fix

h0ly

fuk no pots :<

Banned

Default Re: why are we playing on diez

Originally posted by GratiS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GratiS)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined
    this server has become so shitty, its not even funny. *

this rogue, appears out of nowhere, and blinded me in a 1vs1....never heard of him before, or seen him. he was fighting a warrior, and owned him in about 2-3 hits, then he got duffed, and cured, killed the priest, then a warrior started attacking me and he sat down so i could 1vs1 him......and i realized he was maliced and he cured himself, so he must be on scrolls...this is how much i spike him for...i have 1590 AP....and i spike other rogues for ALOT more than this guy.....sad part is half way through the 1vs1 i realized he had his DD helm on, so i decided to put mine on. and i realized, i was spiking him for ALOT less than i was before, *so i decided to drain him
    remember, if he is pking on buffs, he was maliced before....no way i spike him that low
    he cured himself, so no way he has undying and i could spike him that low with no AC buff......

ayasofia and conquest have ruined this once great server....it is now no better than cypher, how the fuck can a rogue out of nowhere have 5.5k hp? not even devile's rogue has that much, he has that much when he puts FULL hp armor on....

i remember when this game use to take skill, and people would say skill > items
    now in cz, i look at good clans get owned by duping turks who ask wtf a combo is......fuck this game, its pointless to play now, i think ill be quitting soon, if things dont improve

Can you pls tell me what ConQuesT did to you with prooves. may be there is something i can fix[/b]
    give me all of your items and never come back to this game disband conquest, and get savi banned.......then i will be happy

::XFactor::

I quit Diez for Olympia and i found its better without my old clannies at ZinG and Friends in Diez.

For once i really like this game then the turks in CZ who gangbang you.

:wub: <3 Dead Shot Corps.

OLD1953

Originally posted by Baba
    I just pray for TRKO, so that all those fuk's retarded cheaters can go there and play this shity game in their own fuked environment
    Get a clue, dude, most of the cheats lvl chars to sell, then they start another char. It's a cottage industry all across Asia.

You want to clean up the servers, charge five bucks USD to create any new account. That'll do more than hiring 10,000 GM's.

La_cosa

U don'tneed 10k gms to fix server. Just active ones. Should be a player constable setup that report to a higher up that would cut down on macroers. Wanna take the macroers out almost completely Do patches everyday. My oppion and I am sticking to it

its called uniques n 800 ac sins have tht at high lvls also dd defence its simple -_-

Banned

Originally posted by blahblah
    its called uniques n 800 ac sins have tht at high lvls also dd defence its simple -_-
    maybe you should look at the SS more closely....he has 5.5k hp....tell me any sin in this game that has that amout of hp legitly....and ill gladly fuck off

this guy ParadiseGetOut was spamming 900-10xx dmg to me with torment using an Avedon Axe o_O
    most warriors with raptor +8 hit me 600-7xx on my screen with torment

lol and who is this one warrior in eternity.. he got a dragon np symbol and I never seen him before did rebelde name change?

Originally posted by Vacant
    lol and who is this one warrior in eternity.. he got a dragon np symbol and I never seen him before did rebelde name change?
    iamchamito or however u spell it?

if thats it hes rebelde

Originally posted by battle_mrs+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(battle_mrs)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vacant
    iamchamito or however u spell it?

if thats it bes rebelde[/b]
    yeah thats it... kinda figured it was cause he got a non glowy raptor.

Malavon

Originally posted by JimXrOx
    his HP isnt hard to be achieved.. even heared of hybrid stats? i used to have 4.5k HP at 65... so i dont see it hard to have 5.5k HP at 72+.. FFS not everybody goes to 255 dex to show cool.. undivided.. what did he hit u for? i used to keep me ap at 1400 and pump my points to HP cuz i was getting sick of nova teams.. so he prolly did the same.. so he could hit u got 5xx with dd or smthing..
    He spiked my brothers BP for 2348 while (my brother) was torrmeneted , i know torrment givesa lot but 2348 ? my bro is lv 65 + wears my glass belt.. = 20 % dagger defence ?

personally when i fought him on my mage (still 63, w/o glass belt , but with dd helmet wich is 25 % , ac 800) he spikes me for 1200 , somtimes 1300+.

he aint legit if he has such power with 5,5 k hp..

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567