Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Why won't k2 have full time gms?

This is a discussion on Why won't k2 have full time gms? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Rad_Archer New changes soon to KO and K2, sounds like we're getting a ton of new GM's...not ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rad_Archer View Post
    New changes soon to KO and K2, sounds like we're getting a ton of new GM's...not sure the quality but we will see!
    i heard about that a few years ago

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

would u wanna work fulltime on a game where theres no chance of stoping koxp at all? u think banning people solves the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    would u wanna work fulltime on a game where theres no chance of stoping koxp at all? u think banning people solves the problem?
    I can think of worse jobs than sitting at a computer all day ruining the lives of people who take this game too seriously.

Kmatic

dude are you kidding me you do know who started the verry first koxp right?? it was k2 ever wonder why gms dont really ban them and how they can get patches for their game so quick after it gets "blocked" its actualy really briliant make a game and then make a bot for it and dubble your money and yes it is proven that k2 made the first koxp back in the day i traced the ip from ko web sign of ko and the koxp sign they were the same

Quote Originally Posted by Kmatic View Post
    dude are you kidding me you do know who started the verry first koxp right?? it was k2 ever wonder why gms dont really ban them and how they can get patches for their game so quick after it gets "blocked" its actualy really briliant make a game and then make a bot for it and dubble your money and yes it is proven that k2 made the first koxp back in the day i traced the ip from ko web sign of ko and the koxp sign they were the same
    Ok now go back to making loose change 2 or whatever conspiracy is popular these days.
    P.S. No it is not proven, it is a rumor made up by idiots and you type at the level of a preschooler.

Aii if k2 make koxp hen they can make a koxp to band, they smart bough to make it hey should have a cure for it. I bet with that k2 with triple the amoun of players, harder to gt stuff, then the skills of pol will come in.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SlmShady View Post
    I can think of worse jobs than sitting at a computer all day ruining the lives of people who take this game too seriously.
    im sorry did i say it WAS the worst?

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    im sorry did i say it WAS the worst?
    ok then to answer your question: yes, many people want to work as a GM to ban koxpers.

even with ban k0xpers wont help to fix this game, there are tons of k0xp in many servers, if someone get banned k0xpers will make some new char to start k0xping again

If they'd make the game P2P it would be a lot of less cheaters :l
    with that I mean that it would cost money to even open an account

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12