why the **** wont my PUS work?

This is a discussion on why the **** wont my PUS work? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When I am logged into the game and try to access my PUS, the pictures of all the items load ...
Page: 1

the_box

Default why the **** wont my PUS work?

When I am logged into the game and try to access my PUS, the pictures of all the items load up but if I click on "BUY" or "Recharge knight cash" or anything else, these are the 2 pages it displays:

Any help would be greatly appreciated.. thanks.

get used to it

the_box

i've been playing 2+ years and its been like this ever since.... but only on my own computer. there has to be a way to fix this problem....

no clue, same here

fakin NOOBs.

GO TO INTERENT OPTIONS OR TOOLS INTERNET OPTIONS --- COOKIES = MEDIUM OR LOWER ---- RELOG GAME --- OPEN PUS HAVE FUN PAYING K2

still no, never played on paying them tho

DontBanMe

because K2 network fucking sucks...

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

rofl, i thought that the topic was "why won't my pussy work". i was about to say "u are not hitting the G-Spot"

Matador

Originally posted by Dro
    rofl, i thought that the topic was "why won't my pussy work". i was about to say "u are not hitting the G-Spot" *

lmao dro still has it...

Mitch

if yuour int explorer doesnt work and you use fire fox, it will try to use internet explorer still. i cant open pus because it uses int explore i use firefox for everything else

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

NOTICE: Power Up Store Password Purchase Program
    If you see an "invalid password" problem when making a Power Up Store purchase please do the following procedures: 1) Log out of KOL 2) Clear your cache 3) Recreate a new password for the game/web account 4) Then go ahead and make your Power Up store purchase. This problem lies with the new design of Internet Explorer and is an interim solution. With these actions you will be able to make your purchases. Thank you.

Also as someone mentioned, allow cookies + javascript in your internet options

Might help if you add k2shop.knightonlineworld.com into your "trusted sites" list.