Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Goodbye

This is a discussion on Goodbye within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well, over my time playing this game i have met tons of friends, many new people, and some that i ...
Page: 1

Default Goodbye

well, over my time playing this game i have met tons of friends, many new people, and some that i wish i could meet someday.. i played this game for respect, i wanted to show people that you dont need to be level 70 to win or something, i wanted to be recognized and want to be remembered as someone who was skilled with the game and a nice person who helped the community. thats prettymuch been my whole plan, recentlly some major problems have been goin on in my life and ive realized this game has been limiting me on my ability to solve them, i have put it before my life for the last time. if you know me well i hope you can remember me, my actual account will not be sold so if you see it logged on, its me. im sorry to do this, i know theres allot of friends who dont want people to quite, but i need to do it. There are so many people i would like to recognize here but there has been 3 that stuck with me since the start, 2 of which have left this game already, patthebarber(xxPdiddyxx), and foofighter(shake).. great friends, and one who remains in this game, Rypie(Evolver). sorry dude, i cant play this game for the friends any longer, talk to me on aim/msn sometime. Also want to thank Will for everything, i cannot thank you enough, dont let our friendship die, goodluck man. I also want to recognize Tiocfaidh Ar La, seriouslly the best clan there could be, goodluck guys, keep it strong, you guys need to down drake and i know you'll be the first to do it. haha, now you guys wont have that lone "62" on clan list :P. well.. i know theres gonna be more stuff for me to add on here later and i wont be able too but i cant think of anything else now. goodbye, goodluck, have fun. dont put this game before your real life.

"<3" (if you know me)

- Monkey *aka* MaGix

HiddenRage

Dunno ya but GoodBye and good luck IRL

Hydr4

saw a movie of u. u seemed a skilled player and also a great sig maker gl in rl

Banned

Good luck dude...You are #1

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

fuck
    MaGix you are the best bp alive :<

i'll always remember you =( good gun
    even though I never was on the same server as you, goodgun friend through forums ^^

<3 you always will
    F2 pk ftw xD

i never met you but you seemed like your one for the little guy <3 the lower lvl with decent gear can be as good as the arrogant lvl 70's we got

<3

little guy ftw

QuIcK

we never got a 1v1 o well have fun this game isnt worth my time anymore aswell <_<

T-Mac

i know you!!!

love u =]

u'll be back--even tho im out

Goodbye Magix, have fun IRL. I never really knew you since i wasnt on ur server, but i saw your BP vids, glad to see someone who's skill isnt all in their lvl / items. Haha and btw its been fun getting pms once and a while by ppl asking me when im making my next bp video... people liked to get u and me confused >_< I even get msn's sometimes of ppl like "ur on diez?! i thought u were still on xig" T_T oh well, good times. C ya lata m8.

Bryant

theres a time for everyone man, gl irl man was really fun playing wit u when i did

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Default Re: Goodbye

Originally posted by magix
    i wanted to be recognized and want to be remembered as someone who was skilled with the game and a nice person who helped the community.
    i think u accomplished it

gl in whatever u do ^_^

Default Re: Goodbye

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-magix
    i wanted to be recognized and want to be remembered as someone who was skilled with the game and a nice person who helped the community.
    i think u accomplished it

gl in whatever u do ^_^[/b]
    thankyou

Erian

later m8

good luck irl saw some of your movies one of the most skilled BP ^_^ ^_^

mooooooooooooonkey, man i remember playing alongside yah in allied army...good days. sorry to see you go im making my comeback, wish you luck and hope your problems are solved quick and in good terms

hoody

gl irl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast