FireDrake Released?

This is a discussion on FireDrake Released? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all :P . I was scooping arround knightonlineworld.com, and found out this : Players, please select 1 option from ...
Page: 1

Z3non

Default FireDrake Released?

Hi all :P .
    I was scooping arround knightonlineworld.com, and found out this :

Players, please select 1 option from the following links to pre-download the Patch to prepare for tomorrow.

FTP Link for Expansion

or

Auto Patch.exe

IMPORTANT!

The above links are for a patch download only.

If you manually Install this patch before the server shutdown on Wednesday, August 2nd 1 PM- 9 PM PST you will not be able to connect to the current game servers.

If you wish to continue playing on the current game servers before the server shutdown, please download the patch but don't install.

The start time when you can start to Install is during the server shutdown tomorrow from 1 PM-9 PM. We will make an announcement to notify players on when they can install as a reminder.

If you have downloaded Free Download Manager it will automatically pop up to prompt you to download the patch.

Please be aware as to where your patch saves to on your computer as when the time comes to Install, you will have to double-click the file to start installing.

So i should dowload the patch now and just install it when the servers go down?
    Is this the real ROFD release?
    Help plýs

CheeseIsGood

Many topics has been made about this look at them.

It is REAL release.

TakeThat

COin WIpe FTW go spend crazy before it gets wiped!