Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Why you continue?

This is a discussion on Why you continue? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE where as you are suggesting in turkey they stay with each other when they are bored ...
Page: 11

wastyrx

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    where as you are suggesting in turkey they stay with each other when they are bored with each other? that makes no sense.

if the relationship is failing it makes no sense to continue it, it just harms all involved esspecially the children

And getting pocket money at 18 isn't the concept of family, its a lack of the concept of maturity
    hey i love my mom kk? thats why im livin with her :P

tolgahan

i am 20 n still getting pocket money.Sometimes i setup n internet cafe n earn money but its like a hobby for me.
    i ll go to army if i dont start to work. n i ll be back in 15 months. sorry for u
    :lol:

no problem with loving your parents but if you're still getting pocket money at 18 and not pulling your own weight then you're a lazy ass :lol:

wastyrx

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    no problem with loving your parents but if you're still getting pocket money at 18 and not pulling your own weight then you're a lazy ass :lol:
    uhh i forgot to say im workin with my uncle n father exept this summer. so im not a lazy boy -_-

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by tolgahan
    look babek u need to live in turkiye to understand what is going on about turks.
    Kurds are living in Peace in turkiye. 20 years ago a group appeared *n named pkk .They started to ask Kurdistan.They asked a part of Turkiye.>>>But Kurds have *all rights that Turks has. <<<< for laws There is no TURK-KURD difference.But %80-90 Of them want a New country. They cant take any part of Turkiye.PKK think they can.FUCK. Maybe PKK is a tongs ...
    Oh, wow. Educate yourself. Please.
    Fact: Kurds are a separate ethnic group with their own language and culture.
    Fact: Kemal saw Kurds as one of the main dangers to Turkish national unity.
    Fact: Kurds have been oppressed in Turkey in every sense of the word for over half a century.
    Fact: Up until 1991, it was illegal to even speak Kurdish in Turkey.

Gee, I have no idea where the animosity could've come from. Need more?

Lemon

Originally posted by Kennie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kennie)</div>
    Originally posted by Lemon@
    They can't PK so how are they meant to win CSW?
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lemon
    Now, fuckface, if you want to insult me then PM me and I will ignore you but there is no need to post oftopic bullshit here. If you are trying to provoke an argument out of me that results in "you cant combo for shit" then you can fuck right off because I just don't care. Just go get some balls you dumbwitted, attention seeking and mentally retarded asswipe because I am getting bored of you.
    so ur telling me not to mention ur combo, but u talks about other ppl pk skills.....shows u always talk like u can actually pk/combo.[/b]
    Omg now you are dragging shit from other threads! Wow you seriously are an idiot. I fail to see exactly where you want to go with the second quote(?) I guess you are just reitterating the "I don't care" point, thanks, it saves me some time. That first post was about GROBS and it still stands. I didn't tell you not to mention my combo, I just said that if you did I wouldn't care.

Anyway neither of them have anything to do with this thread and seem to have everything to do with your own personal feud against everybody more inteligent than you. Maybe you should just shut up now and save us all anymore irrelevent babble.

Oh and I am awaiting my 100000 gold bars

Lemon ^_^

tolgahan

Oh, wow. Educate yourself. Please.
    Are teaching my country to me?.
    Fact: Kurds are a separate ethnic group with their own language and culture.
    Yes they are.What is the wrong about that? n turks see them as our brothers..
    Fact: Kemal saw Kurds as one of the main dangers to Turkish national unity.
    Owww .Were u with him?.How can be sure?. If it was true we wont let them live in turkiye.As we sent greece england france
    Fact: Kurds have been oppressed in Turkey in every sense of the word for over half a century.
    What the fuck are u talking about?. are u serious ? Problem with Kurds started with PKK.Even PKK n 30K dead PPL we didnt send them out of Turkiye.After PKK appeared some Kurds wanted to share turkiye.We wont give them any piece but even all this they are still with us.U are all so curious to put ur noses in everything that u dont know.
    Fact: Up until 1991, it was illegal to even speak Kurdish in Turkey.
    Are u sure?. I have lots of Kurd friends.When they were 5 years old they were speaking in both turkish n kurdish.Still they are.It was forbidden to publish anything except Turkish.Its not about Kurdish .idiot. If u want to show this as if only kurdish was forbidden yes that was the best sentence u can use.

Gee, I have no idea where the animosity could've come from. Need more
    just fuck off. We just dont like PKK members KURDs n who want to share TURKIYE.
    Why the fuck are u tring to distort the truht.u r giving a shape how u want to see.
    KURDs has a Turkiye Rublic Identitiy Card.
    You think it is the with turk-kurd afroamerican-american.We have never used them as a slave!
    They are our brothers.If any of them want to found a new country they go do it everywhere out of turkiye.

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by tolgahan

Are teaching my country to me?.
    Yes, because obviously your entire knowledge of your own country consists of propaganda. You've got your own eyes, ears, and I would hope at least some cognitive functions. Furthermore, you've got the internet. Use it.

Yes they are.What is the wrong about that? n turks see them as our brothers.
    There's nothing really wrong about that, however, I would think that this quote of yours is wrong, then:
    There is no TURK-KURD difference.
    Moving along..

Owww .Were u with him?.How can be sure?. If it was true we wont let them live in turkiye.As we sent greece england france
    'cause Kemal wanted the land they lived on, and there were too many of them? Not that you haven't displaced millions of them, mind you. Re-populating the area with Assyrians to change the demographics was a nice touch, too. Is Britannica a decent enough source for you?
    In an effort to build national unity, Turkey's first president, Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, designates Kurds "Mountain Turks" and denies their claims to special status. Kurdish language, schools, publications, associations, names, and music are banned.
    Or is this a dirty lie by them no-good Turk-hatin' bastards, too, whever they might be?

Or, how about -- "in 1927, the Iranian ambassador to Turkey, Mohammad Ali Foroughi, wrote to the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs that the Turks considered the ethnic heterogeneity of their country "the main reason for their misfortune in the past... and they want to have no element of corruption in their land.. they have exterminated the Armenians in Turkey.... they cannot exterminate the Kurds like Armenians, neither derive them away like the Greek; [the Kurd] is Muslim and Asian and is co-religious with the Turkish citizens and has a numerous population and [thus] has no remedy..." The ambassador, then, proposed measures for Iranian-Turkish cooperation against the Kurdish movement ("Confidential letter," dated November 24, 1927, Yaghmâ, Vol. 11, No. 8, Aban 1337/Oct.-Nov. 1958, p. 346)."

What the fuck are u talking about?. are u serious ? Problem with Kurds started with PKK.
    Oh really? What about the Koçkiri Rebellion, the Sheikh Said Piran's Rebellion, the Shaikh Abdurrahman Rebellion, the Ararat Rebellion, and the Dersim Rebellions? Those weren't problems, were they?

Even PKK n 30K dead PPL *we didnt send them out of Turkiye.After PKK appeared some Kurds wanted to share turkiye.We wont give them any piece but even all this they are still with us.U are all so curious to put ur noses in everything that u dont know.
    That's 'cause you can't. Try exiling 15 million people and you'll have a shitstorm brought down on your heads the likes of which you've never seen before. It's funny, really. You call it Turkey, you call yourself Turkish, you say that Turks live in Turkey (I love how Kurds were "renamed" to Mountain Turks, too) -- why do you feel so threatened by every mention of the word "Kurd", then? Does the name Leyla Zana ring a bell?

Are u sure?. I have lots of Kurd friends.When they were 5 years old they were speaking in both turkish n kurdish.Still they are.It was forbidden to publish anything except Turkish.Its not about Kurdish .idiot. If u want to show this as if only kurdish was forbidden yes that was the best sentence u can use.
    Yeah, I'm sure. Just like the fiction that Kurdish is somehow a lesser language, that Turks came up with, too. That was cute. And no, I do believe I said spoken Kurdish; as far as I know the publication ban is still in effect.

Or how about a minorityrights.org article:
    In Turkey, over 13 million Kurds are forbidden to describe themselves as Kurds. Although the law banning the use of spoken Kurdish was lifted in 1991, it remains an offence to use Kurdish in publications, politics or education
    just fuck off. We just dont like PKK members KURDs n who want to share TURKIYE.
    Why the fuck are u tring to distort the truht.u r giving a shape how u want to see.
    KURDs has a Turkiye Rublic Identitiy Card.
    You think it is the with turk-kurd afroamerican-american.We have never used them as a slave! *
    They are our brothers.If any of them want to found a new country they go do it everywhere out of turkiye.
    What can I say, they never willfully accepted to be Turkish; as far as they're concerned they're not Turks, despite all of your rather barbaric efforts to convince them otherwise (by eradicating the culture, for instance). I'm not partial to the conflict, mind you -- all I'm saying is, don't look so surprised when yet another group of Kurds takes up arms to fight the oppression. It's obvious they don't get the political means to (once again, Leyla Zana).

dah

I did quit, but planning to return at RoFD :mellow:

I love reading Futile's posts, one of the few people on the forum who actually makes sense when they are argueing with someone.

Banned

u kept on talking about how i get into ppl's business, what are you doing now? where in this did i mention lemon before u started posting? i was just making sure my accustion of priestess scamming is 100% correct and she did admit to everything i said was true. whos the dumbass? and no, I ONLY PM SEXY PPL.

ur combo is shit, ur pk skill is shit. u can tell how noob other ppl is but when ppl tell how noob u actually is u get all offensive. go learn to pk and then tell other ppl that they suck because the #1 noob is u and i bet grobs can beat u in a 1v1 match.

what piss me off the most is a noob like u actually telling other ppl to learn how to pk while u lack it urself. talking about being intelligent, dont make me laugh.

PriesTesS

i never admited i scammed carl.
    if anything, those items belonged to the clan, TnT, and i helped aquire them by beeing one of the few priests in the clan.
    u seem to read past the point where i said those items got dupe whiped.

as for receiving a lvl 57 char. ... big deal, i can return him a lvl 57 char. in a week or so.
    guess where the charactar Frankhaya comes from? And Diandra? and Electra ?

oh no i'm insulted now, i'm not SEXY enough to receive a pm from u. Rofl, now go jack-off.

Yun_Yuuzhan

This has gone so far off topic I don't think there is a section for it anymore. I will thank all of you to knock it off now.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011