Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 163

Why you continue?

This is a discussion on Why you continue? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Haxium+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Haxium)</div> Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Futile Rhetoric) Originally posted by tolgahan <!--QuoteBegin-Futile Rhetoric @ <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Futile Rhetoric
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Haxium+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Haxium)</div>
    Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Futile Rhetoric)
    Originally posted by tolgahan
    <!--QuoteBegin-Futile Rhetoric
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan

    u r the 2th world country.

    Please get educated as to what "2nd world" means, okay?

    i knew it is 2nd.
    i just confused. i dont think it can be a problem in informal chats.
    i am not english its normal
    I wouldn't just correct your spelling out of the blue, so that's not it. Please look up "2nd world", then come back again [/b]
    2nd world country D[/b][/quote]
    ... What kind of an answer is that?

  2. #32
    sophiem
    Guest

    Default

    Blizzard plss buy the compeny "K2".. plss ((...

  3. #33
    Haxium
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Futile Rhetoric)</div>
    Originally posted by Haxium+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Haxium)
    Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric
    Originally posted by tolgahan
    <!--QuoteBegin-Futile Rhetoric
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan

    u r the 2th world country.

    Please get educated as to what "2nd world" means, okay?

    i knew it is 2nd.
    i just confused. i dont think it can be a problem in informal chats.
    i am not english its normal

    I wouldn't just correct your spelling out of the blue, so that's not it. Please look up "2nd world", then come back again
    2nd world country D[/b]
    ... What kind of an answer is that?[/b][/quote]

    thats not an answer, im just makin fun of someone.

  4. #34
    lThe_Bl
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by idefix
    turks are gay and stupid. lol... sry for whine :P i dont understand, i.e. in deru party when the mage and priest(s) always just stand still, heal and buff / do lr, and then they start shouting and spamming u swswswswsw, swittttt, swittt, >>>>>, 1111, all the time, WHY DO THEY NEED SWIFT IF THEY JUST STAND STILL i hate it lol :P also, isnt there the letter F in turkish language or why is it always swittttt and not swift....

    Turks are gay & stupid.
    You are fag & racist.

    hmm i prefer be gay & stupid. :lol:

  5. #35
    Z3non
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by 0000000
    turks are poor and ppl here are richer.
    ROTFL! I almost died laughing after this one
    But realy, turks are not poor, they just dont put premium cause 90% of them play in lans and putting premium would be like throwing 5 to the river, cause u can hide a keylogger in a lan and then.... hacked, pwnt.

    Sereusly 0000000, maybe u should pay more respect to the turks. If u are rich, ok fine. But dont call others poor just cause they dont want to put premium, or their moms/dads/familiars dont let them -_- -_- -_-

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    u wonder why they play in lans? because most of them dont own pc's. THEY ARE POOR jesus christ... why are you so reluctant to accept this? and u wonder why most of europe doesnt want the turks in the EU.

  7. #37
    wastyrx
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by 0000000
    u wonder why they play in lans? because most of them dont own pc's. THEY ARE POOR jesus christ... why are you so reluctant to accept this? and u wonder why most of europe doesnt want the turks in the EU.
    coz they sux? im a Turk n i dont want to be EU but we r already in EU btw most of em have their own pc but they dont have adsl etc. or just boring at home.. for me im going to internet cafes for my friend and i have 2 pc at my home n sometimes 2 laptop[not mine but im usin it).. im rich oke?

  8. #38
    tolgahan
    Guest

    Default

    plsssssssssss let us join u..
    75 m ppl
    plssssss
    they dont want to invite coz they are all afraid of us
    j/k :P

  9. #39
    Futile Rhetoric
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by wastyrx
    i dont want to be EU but we r already in EU
    Uh, what?

  10. #40
    wastyrx
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Futile Rhetoric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wastyrx
    i dont want to be EU but we r already in EU
    Uh, what?[/b]
    think about Istanbul or Edirne

  11. #41
    Futile Rhetoric
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by wastyrx+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wastyrx)</div>
    Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric@
    <!--QuoteBegin-wastyrx

    i dont want to be EU but we r already in EU

    Uh, what?
    think about Istanbul or Edirne[/b]
    Okay, I have. Now what?

  12. #42
    tolgahan
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Futile Rhetoric)</div>
    Originally posted by wastyrx+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wastyrx)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Futile Rhetoric
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-wastyrx

    i dont want to be EU but we r already in EU

    Uh, what?
    think about Istanbul or Edirne[/b]
    Okay, I have. Now what?[/b][/quote]
    go on finger urself

  13. #43
    wastyrx
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Futile Rhetoric)</div>
    Originally posted by wastyrx+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wastyrx)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Futile Rhetoric
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-wastyrx

    i dont want to be EU but we r already in EU

    Uh, what?
    think about Istanbul or Edirne[/b]
    Okay, I have. Now what?[/b][/quote]

    now come here n sex with me :wacko: this citys r in eu oke? we have very good position in world but our government sux h43r: and im richer than zero :P

  14. #44
    Futile Rhetoric
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by wastyrx+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wastyrx)</div>
    Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Futile Rhetoric)
    Originally posted by wastyrx
    <!--QuoteBegin-Futile Rhetoric
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-wastyrx

    i dont want to be EU but we r already in EU

    Uh, what?

    think about Istanbul or Edirne
    Okay, I have. Now what?[/b]
    now come here n sex with me :wacko: this citys r in eu oke? we have very good position in world but our government sux h43r: and im richer than zero :P [/b][/quote]
    You do realize that EU, that is, the European Union, is not the same thing as Europe the subcontinent, right?

  15. #45
    Togashi
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by idefix
    turks are gay and stupid. lol... sry for whine :P i dont understand, i.e. in deru party when the mage and priest(s) always just stand still, heal and buff / do lr, and then they start shouting and spamming u swswswswsw, swittttt, swittt, >>>>>, 1111, all the time, WHY DO THEY NEED SWIFT IF THEY JUST STAND STILL i hate it lol :P also, isnt there the letter F in turkish language or why is it always swittttt and not swift....
    well i dont spam for swift (i prefer to pm), but for your knowledge swift is needed for faster healing when u combo heal/buff/cure and shit... u just cast spells faster when u're swifted...satisfied with answer ? :P


    btw... i'm not turk... neither am i gay B)

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •