Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Why you continue?

This is a discussion on Why you continue? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; umm my bad i dont mean European Union i just mean europe im not good at english im sorry for ...
Page: 4

wastyrx

umm my bad i dont mean European Union i just mean europe im not good at english im sorry for that..

tolgahan

opportunism.
    thats all what all countries do.
    rules are not important.
    If Turkiye says we will give u all bor mines for free if u accept us ,EU will beg us to join.
    pls try to open ur eyes wider

wastyrx

Originally posted by tolgahan
    opportunism.
    rules are not important.
    If Turkiye says we will give u all bor mines for free if u accept us ,EU will beg us to join.
    we dont need any1, they need us

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by wastyrx+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wastyrx)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan
    opportunism.
    rules are not important.
    we dont need any1, they need us [/b]
    Tolgahan: uh... what? Gee, okay. I too can play that game. If Ethiopia gives you all its natural resources, you'll ask them to join, too. What's your point? What does Turkey have to offer to the EU, other than a very arguable geopolitical buffer zone between radical Islamists and the rest of Europe, which you already are, as a member of NATO?

wastyrx: you're certainly trying hard to get in, for a country that doesn't need anyone.

tolgahan

opportunism.
    isnt it clear ??
    why did they make EU.to help other E. countries or to be a better country ?

wastyrx

probably yes but realy we dun need eu, our government need it coz they need vote.. eu is bad for us but they dun care <_<

Futile Rhetoric

opportunism. *
    isnt it clear ??
    why did they make EU.to *help other E. countries or to be a better country ?
    The EC had mostly economical goals at its basis; the EU had more idealistic motives. So, a bit of both. What's your point?

tolgahan

opportunism. do you know what it means.?

Futile Rhetoric

opportunism. *do you know what it means.?
    I know exactly what it means, I'm just waiting for you to substantiate your claim.

tolgahan

i dont have to do
    its a well known truth
    if america doesnt need u they jump on ur everything.
    but if they need u they doesnt sound anything (for example : israel)
    for now EU dont need anyone but they are still inviting some E. countries to be seem as if they do something well.
    opportunism. is enough to substantiate everything.
    n ty for arguing this kindly.There are lots of ppl here how to do it.noobs

Originally posted by idefix
    turks are gay and stupid. lol... sry for whine :P i dont understand, i.e. in deru party when the mage and priest(s) always just stand still, heal and buff / do lr, and then they start shouting and spamming u swswswswsw, swittttt, swittt, >>>>>, 1111, all the time, WHY DO THEY NEED SWIFT IF THEY JUST STAND STILL i hate it lol :P also, isnt there the letter F in turkish language or why is it always swittttt and not swift....
    im not turk nor defending turks. but u always happen to make the most retarded posts. u know why they spam >>> 111 swswsw? cause their noobs. u know why their in deru parties? cause their noobs. u know why ur in a deru party? cause ur a noob. what if some1 lures a troll warrior on ur party cause he didnt get a party invite? u expect mage and priests to run without swift? i doubt they'll live. and so what if they say swyttt instead of swift? they weren't raised to learn the english language. and some other guy said swift makes heals faster but i dont know about that. that gotta be tested but maybe it does make heals faster and they want to keep the party alive. dont call turks stupid no more. i wont bother with 0000000 cause he's thick headed :lol:

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-idefix
    turks are gay and stupid. lol... sry for whine :P i dont understand, i.e. in deru party when the mage and priest(s) always just stand still, heal and buff / do lr, and then they start shouting and spamming u swswswswsw, swittttt, swittt, >>>>>, 1111, all the time, WHY DO THEY NEED SWIFT IF THEY JUST STAND STILL i hate it lol :P also, isnt there the letter F in turkish language or why is it always swittttt and not swift....
    im not turk nor defending turks. but u always happen to make the most retarded posts. u know why they spam >>> 111 swswsw? cause their noobs. u know why their in deru parties? cause their noobs. u know why ur in a deru party? cause ur a noob. what if some1 lures a troll warrior on ur party cause he didnt get a party invite? u expect mage and priests to run without swift? i doubt they'll live. and so what if they say swyttt instead of swift? they were raised to learn the english language. and some other guy said swift makes heals faster but i dont know about that. that gotta be tested but maybe it does make heals faster and they want to keep the party alive. dont call turks stupid no more. i wont bother with 0000000 cause he's thick headed :lol:[/b]
    :wub:

tolgahan

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-idefix
    im not turk nor defending turks. but u always happen to make the most retarded posts. u know why they spam >>> 111 swswsw? cause their noobs. u know why their in deru parties? cause their noobs. u know why ur in a deru party? cause ur a noob. what if some1 lures a troll warrior on ur party cause he didnt get a party invite? u expect mage and priests to run without swift? i doubt they'll live. and so what if they say swyttt instead of swift? they were raised to learn the english language. and some other guy said swift makes heals faster but i dont know about that. that gotta be tested but maybe it does make heals faster and they want to keep the party alive. dont call turks stupid no more. i wont bother with 0000000 cause he's thick headed :lol:[/b]
    zuahah

im thick headed? you dont even realise that you're not in the EU.

<!--QuoteBegin-idefix
    i go into deru partys triply!!!!!

its cuzzz i need the soullssssssss

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast