Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Why you continue?

This is a discussion on Why you continue? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im trying to convince ppl to not hate turks. its just a game ffs. i bet their good ppl irl. ...
Page: 5

im trying to convince ppl to not hate turks. its just a game ffs. i bet their good ppl irl. may not be the richest sure not the poorest. im calling u thick headed because u will always hate turks and i've seen ppl attempt to try to make u not hate them but u still do. Just cause a lot of them are morons in a game doesnt make them the ppl u have to hate most. meh lemme stop, not worth the effort.

Originally posted by Greygoose+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Greygoose)</div>
    Originally posted by TripleOG4life@
    <!--QuoteBegin-idefix

turks are gay and stupid. lol... sry for whine :P i dont understand, i.e. in deru party when the mage and priest(s) always just stand still, heal and buff / do lr, and then they start shouting and spamming u swswswswsw, swittttt, swittt, >>>>>, 1111, all the time, WHY DO THEY NEED SWIFT IF THEY JUST STAND STILL i hate it lol :P also, isnt there the letter F in turkish language or why is it always swittttt and not swift....

im not turk nor defending turks. but u always happen to make the most retarded posts. u know why they spam >>> 111 swswsw? cause their noobs. u know why their in deru parties? cause their noobs. u know why ur in a deru party? cause ur a noob. what if some1 lures a troll warrior on ur party cause he didnt get a party invite? u expect mage and priests to run without swift? i doubt they'll live. and so what if they say swyttt instead of swift? they were raised to learn the english language. and some other guy said swift makes heals faster but i dont know about that. that gotta be tested but maybe it does make heals faster and they want to keep the party alive. dont call turks stupid no more. i wont bother with 0000000 cause he's thick headed :lol:
    i go into deru partys triply!!!!!

its cuzzz i need the soullssssssss

[/b]
    go kill lamias. souls and noob items :lol:

Why i keep playing? I still enjoy the game, and i realy like to play with my friends, we still can laugh about it, u know, when we get a good drop, or when we flame some1 on teamspeak to see how mad he's going to get ;p

tolgahan

this game is good but its for players who know how to play it
    i had great times.
    its feels nice to help ppl in game
    its sounds good to hear that ppl are talking good about u
    its funny when someone get mad
    you just go on talking about shits.
    i ll go on having orgasm

Originally posted by LookBehindYou+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LookBehindYou)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    what the fuck is your point? do u want me to spell it out for u? turks are poor and ppl here are richer and buying premium is not a big deal in the slightest.

turks are not poor...

thats a matter of comparison, if you are poor in britland you are millionaire in some "poor country"

a millionaire in a "poor country" is poor in a "rich country"

you happen to live in a country withlotsa money that falls from the sky not everyone here, so stfu baba[/b]
    u just repeated what he said
    turks are poor
    we are not
    therefore prem is like 25 'rich ppl dinner' to u but its like a bag of peanuts to us.
    got it?
    YOU are POOR
    WE are RICH
    catch my drift?
    yeah shut the fuck up

wow who the fuck cares where turkey is?
    i dont give a fuck if its in europe or asia or off earth
    why u turks always trying to be aggressive against another person?
    always trying to prove ppl wrong
    just shut the fuck up and say nicely
    ie. yeah, sry, but turkey is in europe
    or w/e
    but yeah you guys ARE poor.
    its a little thing called standard of living.
    and the things we have already mentioned show LOW standard of living in turkey. im not tryign to be mean, but it is a fact. i think turkey was ranked 35th in europe for SOL (thats pretty low).

redbluegreen44

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    they were raised to learn the english language.:
    They were raised to learn english in KO? <_< They should come here to USA and use their Ko time for english learning time :lol: then when they learned english they can play USKO.

On Topic: Why i play KO? Pvp rocks, Capes are sexy :lol: ,Shards,Raptors,Elixir,Mirage,Unique shields are very nice in this game, takes a lot of team work in this game which is one of the best part of this game, Cool story,Shell looks cool so does chitin ,War is awsome, Fire Drake is coming out which changes Ko into almost like a real game sold in stores, White and Green people :lol: , Lots of competition in this game of being the best, Ive never seen any better PVP system then KO (FPS doesnt count <_< ), and best of all having a great time playing with friends on Ko.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Originally posted by Dro
    my char`s boobs make me horny. I just cant stop staring at em
    you call those udders boobs ?

idefix

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    im trying to convince ppl to not hate turks. its just a game ffs. i bet their good ppl irl. may not be the richest sure not the poorest. im calling u thick headed because u will always hate turks and i've seen ppl attempt to try to make u not hate them but u still do. Just cause a lot of them are morons in a game doesnt make them the ppl u have to hate most. meh lemme stop, not worth the effort.
    man u ever been to turkey? i have. was there for 1 week. they werent nice ppl lol. also theyre not rich, atleast not where i was :P

and if trollwarrior is lured to deru spot, prolly ppl do town anywys instead of starting to run away, what if the deru stuns u and u try to run away, ur dead meat. town is more efficient, or then if mage is cool, he does escape. its not the thing that i dont wanna give swift, its just if i dont swift them they wont heal lol. also the turk warriors and rogues wont attack unless they got LR i mean whats theyre prob, they got wolf, they got 1500 hp buff, and they cant attack? i mean i do spike wr thrust and theyre dead already, the deru has time to attack once if whole party attacks, then when no lr i gotta do solo the derus coz the noob mage is afk.

also when there was a turk mage in troll party, he thought his job was same in troll party as in deru/apo. he just sat there, leeching, and gave LR to every1, and tped the ppl when they went rpr. i mean im nota pro but i gues the mages are supposed to attack the trolls too...

ok sorry about me blaming turks for everything, not all turks are gay & stupid, but most of them are haha :P basically the ones that dont talk english :P

some1 said that, they were raised to learn english or something, i think we all were. i dont think any1 in here was in a school that there wasnt english taught, or if u were, then u were in a bad school lol... basically if some1 doesnt know english.... :wacko:

IRockUSuck

u are just a racist -_- who are u? a stupid guy with no life and thinks he is the owner of the world cause he has 70 lvl asasin :lol:

stfu go away...

Dont talk about that premium bla bla its nothing for me i waste that money to coke everyday :lol: . just tell me what makes you stay here why do u ignore those Gms - cs - and totall k2

Technicolor

Originally posted by idefix
    in deru party when the mage and priest(s) always just stand still, heal and buff / do lr, and then they start shouting and spamming u swswswswsw, swittttt, swittt, >>>>>, 1111, all the time, WHY DO THEY NEED SWIFT IF THEY JUST STAND STILL i

pls make a priest... do a apos party... dont ask for swift... and try to run away at the point apos thinks... hey lets attack that prst... ROUGES WHO DONT SWIFT BUT SCREAM FOR BUFFS = NOOB

tolgahan

man u ever been to turkey? i have. was there for 1 week. they werent nice ppl lol
    could u pls tell me what made u thinkiing this?.
    @Aory n Zero
    You may be rich.But money does not make u smart.Both of u are idiots as we see.
    If i wd have money n i wd be aan idiot i prefer to be poor.
    Who cares if u r rich ..
    countries conditions are different.
    For exmaple u earn 1000$ each month.But you pay 500$ for house,as zero says 14$ for a cinema ticket.
    if i work i can earn 300$. but i dont pay a house 500$.a cinema ticket is about 5$ here.
    you can earn much money but u have to pay more than us in ur country.
    But Turkiye is more poor than other EU countries.so ?? will it make u owner of the world. As we see money made u idiots ..
    Turkiye is a new country.83 years old.It will take time to reach Eu.but we are happy in our country.Money made u cold ppl. its still hot here.crime is not increasing here like urs.Here is still nice place.

why u turks always trying to be aggressive against another person?
    could u pls search all forum about turks.Ppl who dont like Turks in this forum ,are tring to make a point n insisting on blaming Turks.
    we are nationalist ppl. Its normal to be aggressive on national subjects.We just dont want other ppl not u missunderstand us , our country,our ppl.
    But these morons thinks they are so clever , they can understand what is what on a game. i want to say something more.Yes u are right .We shouldnt be agressive.Look at my first posts ^_^ i was getting so mad.but we all realized that we shouldnt be agressive.thats all their shits. we are tring to keep our countries profil well.thats why we are looking agressive
    is it true my turkish friends ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
    ty all for ur understanding.
    zero u have 1000000 $ but u r still 0000000 for me.also u r a skilled ,good player.
    i hope one day u can open ur eyes too.

Originally posted by redbluegreen44+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(redbluegreen44)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life
    they were raised to learn the english language.:
    They were raised to learn english in KO? <_< They should come here to USA and use their Ko time for english learning time :lol: then when they learned english they can play USKO.

On Topic: Why i play KO? Pvp rocks, Capes are sexy :lol: ,Shards,Raptors,Elixir,Mirage,Unique shields are very nice in this game, takes a lot of team work in this game which is one of the best part of this game, Cool story,Shell looks cool so does chitin ,War is awsome, Fire Drake is coming out which changes Ko into almost like a real game sold in stores, White and Green people :lol: , Lots of competition in this game of being the best, Ive never seen any better PVP system then KO (FPS doesnt count <_< ), and best of all having a great time playing with friends on Ko.[/b]
    i meant they weren't raised to learn the english language.

Originally posted by 0000000
    u wonder why they play in lans? because most of them dont own pc's. THEY ARE POOR jesus christ... why are you so reluctant to accept this? and u wonder why most of europe doesnt want the turks in the EU.
    Are you european ? i don't think so (England is not european but a state of the US actually :rollseyes: ).
    Actually if europeans don't want the turks in EU it is because most of them are fag and racist, and the smarter european because of geographical data and human rights.

LordNoob

Originally posted by Julio_BR
    Why i keep playing? I still enjoy the game, and i realy like to play with my friends, we still can laugh about it, u know, when we get a good drop, or when we flame some1 on teamspeak to see how mad he's going to get ;p
    +1, its all about the friends I have in the clan as well as the great times we have on vent.....

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast