Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Why you continue?

This is a discussion on Why you continue? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by tolgahan why u turks always trying to be aggressive against another person? could u pls search all ...
Page: 7

Originally posted by tolgahan

why u turks always trying to be aggressive against another person?
    could u pls search all forum about turks.Ppl who dont like Turks in this forum ,are tring to make a point n insisting on blaming Turks.
    we are nationalist ppl. Its normal to be aggressive on national subjects.We just dont want other ppl not u missunderstand us , our country,our ppl.
    But these morons thinks they are so clever , they can understand what is what on a game. i want to say something more.Yes u are right .We shouldnt be agressive.Look at my first posts ^_^ i was getting so mad.but we all realized that we shouldnt be agressive.thats all their shits. we are tring to keep our countries profil well.thats why we are looking agressive
    is it true my turkish friends ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
    ty all for ur understanding.
    zero u have 1000000 $ but u r still 0000000 for me.also u r a skilled ,good player.
    i hope one day u can open ur eyes too.[/b][/quote]

tell me where the fuck i said i was fucking rich
    i never said that
    i said turks were poor

we are nationalist ppl.
    if thats true how come ppl that want to join my clan who are obviously turks say "ım fukıng englısh" "ım fukıng french" dutch w/e and never turkey?
    yup they are so very nationalistic

and if u wanna be a nationalist go on ur own turkish little forum and post there
    also this is a fucking game
    just take it easy

For exmaple u earn 1000$ each month.But you pay 500$ for house,as zero says 14$ for a cinema ticket. *
    if i work i can earn 300$. but i dont pay a house 500$.a cinema ticket is about 5$ here. *
    you can earn much money but u have to pay more than us in ur country.
    however, the income is more than you, and lets say we had same amt of pay after currencies and we pay same amt of tax/rent etc.
    i get $2000 per month lets say, and you get $1000.
    I would pay somewhere around $800, you pay $400 for yours.
    so im left with 1200 and u with 600
    we pay bunch of shit blah blah which take out exact same percentage relative to our income.
    however, in the end, i end up with more. therefore, premium is worth LESS compared to you. got it?

Originally posted by LiliCireDuTemps+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LiliCireDuTemps)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    u wonder why they play in lans? because most of them dont own pc's. THEY ARE POOR jesus christ... why are you so reluctant to accept this? and u wonder why most of europe doesnt want the turks in the EU.
    Are you european ? i don't think so (England is not european but a state of the US actually :rollseyes: ).
    Actually if europeans don't want the turks in EU it is because most of them are fag and racist, and the smarter european because of geographical data and human rights.[/b]
    EU doesnt want turks b/c they are little fags. just look at how much u guys are whining right now

tolgahan

as about cyprus ... from EU's laws im guessing (and i reapt im GUESSING ) it will be either u will accept cyprus' goverment or not enter.. *
    Yes for now they delayed that law.turkiye wont accept south cyprus goverment if EU dont accept north cyprus goverment.We will see what will happen.We wont beg for it.

as about what i saw ... hmm i saw children selling things to get some money for their families .. i saw turks leaving from their country to go to foreing country to find a job (germany) ... i saw ppl cant read coz they prefer stop going at school and work ... *
    I didnt say u cant see.That cant mean Turkiye is a poor country.did i?Its normal to leave their country for a job.Now istanbul has 15M ppl. Greece had 10m in 2001.
    (TR:779.658 km² GR:131.940 km² Ist: 5.712 km²) i think you can see now better.
    Even high population these cant be a reason.Yes Turkiye is a poor country for their ppl.

as about new country ... hmmm isnt 1453 a good year for u and ur country ? i know that it is .. coz that year was like the start of ottoman empire ! so after 550+ years i cant say that a country is new :/ *
    No thats copletely wrong... Turkiye paid back ottomans debts for years.turkiye is a new country.Turkiye n ottoman are very different concepts.If u go back that time i say go back to 1071 .First enter of anatolia . We are not living past ... turkiye had started late to be developed.WE couldnt find a good leader after Ataturk.I dont think u know Turks history.You shouldnt talk about something that u dont know well.

as about that turkey is a rich country for some other countries (like ethiopia) but with same way turkey is a poor country for some others countries ( like germany) ! so u dont have to argue about this either :/ *
    Africa's countries are so far(bad i mean) examples to be shown with turkiye.If u say all tukiye is poor.thats not a true comment.But Some parts of Turkiye are so poor.That s better i think.i didnt argue about that.U shouldnt look from Germany or England.U said u u visited turkiye.Thats a better angle...

as about some ppl that can buy mercedes or ferrari i already said that "ok ok i know that many turks ppl are rich .. those that can study, buy car, etc " ! but what about the rest that are more than rich turkish ppl ? *

If u say all tukiye is poor.thats not a true comment.But Some parts of Turkiye are so poor.That s better i think.i didnt argue about that. *

as about that u r good ppl ... i know that most of turks are kind and hospitables .. they love turists ^^ ...
    we want ppl to think that.We dont want other ppl see racist's posts n think the samethings.thats why I am tring to explain all these this

but what about grey wolves ? *what about nationalists ? *what about fanatic islamists ? *
    what is grey wolves ?
    we are nationalits ppl.what is the wrong about this.
    fanatic islamists: all muslims are fanatic islamists ppl .We dont accept terrorist as a muslim.they think they are but they arent.You cant judge turks coz of some stupid arab terrorists.Its easy to deceive them.stupid morons.God says "all ppl will come to my paradise if they die for thier country".they think they will go there if they kill innocent ppl to stop the war.If u die to defend ur country u go there.thats another big Topic.U can find lots of article on Web about Islam n terrorism

i know u will finaly agree with me *
    we are already agree .but u are looking from top .maybe its not the right angle

I have seen Dubai. I know that the prince is a very smart man to try and make a resort of his country with what he has before it runs out.
    sorry i couldnt understand it coz of my bad english :wub:

No need to start a flame war, on either side, especially when no one can understand what the hell you just said!
    you can understand what u want

tolgahan

1) its not me starting arguments, its the turks. Look through this thread and read my posts carefully, i never equate turkey to a 3rd world country, i just said they are poor which is statistically proveable.
    I WAS JUST KIDING.If i knew if i knew topic point will be changed foz of it i wouldnt start

tell me where the fuck i said i was fucking rich *
    i never said that *
    i said turks were poor *
    i didnt say u r rich. u may be rich has a different meaning if am not wrong.

if thats true how come ppl that want to join my clan who are obviously turks say "ım fukıng englısh" "ım fukıng french" dutch w/e and never turkey? *
    yup they are so very nationalistic *
    hahaha u dont know what "nationalist" means.

this is a fucking game *
    just take it easy *
    OH REALLY THANKS GOD SOMEONE GOT WHAT I WANT TO SAY.why are u all fags still insulting turks , muslims COZ OF STUPID GAME.(dont take it on u if u dont think u r not racist)WHY CAN PPL BE SOOOO STUPID TO JUGDE PPL COZ OF A GAME.
    Kids playing this game having fun making ppl mad.Hackers are older ones.
    Zero , one day if u stop insultig turks , turks will stop to make u mad.(for this forum. i cant give a guaranty for game )
    SORRY ABOUT MY ENGLISH.MAYBE ITS HARD TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I WANT TO SAY BUT PLS READ IT TWICE DONT MAKE ME POST AGAIN.it sux

I want to invade ElMorad 3 times in a row.

Damn, they were all over the place just now.

if thats true how come ppl that want to join my clan who are obviously turks say "ım fukıng englısh" "ım fukıng french" dutch w/e and never turkey? *
    yup they are so very nationalistic *
    hahaha u dont know what "nationalist" means.
    i said natinoalistic not nationalist
    they are two different but related words

this game was so much more fun when all u turks were not here

tolgahan

then dont play if u dont like.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

CUZ I DONT WANNA LEAVE MY E-FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

<3 <3 <3 :wub: :wub:

My penis is 11 inches long

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by Festo
    My e-penis is 11 inches long
    fixed it for ya haha i love it when ppl do that :P

hoody

cause of NO and GO :wub:

PriesTesS

the real question is, how big are u're ears, festo.

Do we know what a 2nd world country is yet? (had to look it up myself)

Banned

if i was carl i would of kick your ass.

PriesTesS

Really, and why is that? since it's way off topic.... use pm.

Banned

afraid ppl know that u quit ur real life friends clan and took all the clans item with you?

and i seeyou posting saying ppl are pathetic, you know whats pathetic its you.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast