Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Why you continue?

This is a discussion on Why you continue? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by SiegeR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SiegeR)</div> Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire) Originally posted by UgUrKa_TuRKa <!--QuoteBegin-C4pt4iN @ <!--QuoteBegin-UgUrKa_TuRKa bu 0000000 insanın ...
Page: 9

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by SiegeR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SiegeR)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)
    Originally posted by UgUrKa_TuRKa
    <!--QuoteBegin-C4pt4iN
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-UgUrKa_TuRKa

bu 0000000 insanın canını çok sıkıyo dimi tolgahan.Aferin bizi çok güzel savunuyosun ama ben bu laflar karşında senin gibi cevap vermezdim.İşte bunun gibiler yüzünden ben bu foruma gıcığım lan herif amerikalıyım diye milleti aşşalıyo çok hollywood filmi seyretmiş bu amerikan bebesi yok 3. dünya ülkesi yok bilmem ne. Bunun gibiler anca küfür den anlar tolgahan. İster çevir inglilizceye ister çevirme... ama bence çevirme bizim asil dilimiz onların diline hiç bi zaman tam olarak çevrilemez *

Only thing I got was something with 0000000 and hollywood film.. :mellow:

I said zero watched too many hollywood film.Coz in the hollywood films they make america the best n the others worse.
    lol everyone knowns damn america is full of coward ppl.They just war with money.
    I can only laugh at you ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]
    Its true la.
    For example

Independence Day[/b][/quote] Why would american film makers make another country out to be heros lmao ? If you are to make a movie and there is to be a hero wouldn't you have it as your own country ? Again I can only laugh. If people want a movie making thier country out to be heros then they should make one ! lmao FURTHER more if he thinks for a minute that I as an american I am a coward then that bastard has another thing coming.

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-UgUrKa_TuRKa
    bu 0000000 insanın canını çok sıkıyo dimi tolgahan.Aferin bizi çok güzel savunuyosun ama ben bu laflar karşında senin gibi cevap vermezdim.İşte bunun gibiler yüzünden ben bu foruma gıcığım lan herif amerikalıyım diye milleti aşşalıyo çok hollywood filmi seyretmiş bu amerikan bebesi yok 3. dünya ülkesi yok bilmem ne. Bunun gibiler anca küfür den anlar tolgahan. İster çevir inglilizceye ister çevirme... ama bence çevirme bizim asil dilimiz onların diline hiç bi zaman tam olarak çevrilemez *
    Beni hasta ediyorsun.[/b]
    And btw I said he makes me sick. ^_^

Lemon

Originally posted by Kennie
    carl is one of the nicest person i met in game, and for him to let you keep the clan items is because he was nice and didnt want you to strip you naked since 70-80% of the items on you were "clan items"

for betraying a real life friend for a pixel game is pathetic.

it was in ranking where you call several ppl pathetic, remember what you say or u will embarrass yourself.

-Frankhaya'sFanClub-

p.s. isnt PriestesS carl's char too before he gave it to you? correct me if im wrong.
    Will you stfu with all this. Priestess is right, it is apsolutely none of your business. It also seems that you knw fuck all about what actually went on and you are just using assumptions brought on by your own delusions. Maybe you should go join 0000000 in the jacking off corner. You were trying to find fault in arguments of mine in other threads...I don't know why(?). One guess would be jealousy or another would be that your brain is damaged and you feel the need to attack random people with stupid posts to make yourself feel intelectually adequite within your peer group? Correct me if I am wrong, or just post some more bullshit about stuff that is none of your business. Your choice jackass.

Lemon

PS. 0000000 is English guys.

Banned

priestess did admit all her jews shield and weapon are from the clan and also that she recieve the char at lvl 57. so what i said that was fiction?

its none of my business but carl was a nice friend and a nice guy shouldnt be treated like that. priestess is just a scammer, a scammer who betray a real life friend over a game. PATHETIC

p.s. ur still a noob, stfu ok?
    and remember when you tell grobs to learn how to pk, u2 should practice with each other.[/b]

PriesTesS

it's ok
    i really don't care what a random person thinks of me. In fact, i find it rahter retared u bring up something that happend at least 11 months ago and again, has nothing to do with u.
    still u won't say who u are - strange.

i'm not hiding anything.

still totaly off topic, so i'm gonna stop posting now. plz feel free to flame me at any apportunity u may see fit and see if i care.

On topic
    - funny u tought zero is American.
    I'm not sure what the reasons are for allowing Turkey to join the European Union. Personaly i think they should give priority in getting a European constitution first. (majority voted against the proposition) Also Turkey's economy isn't very good and they will require a good amount of aggriculture fundings. (still high inflation)
    I do think that it is good to unite Europe and make it a better place to live (as in improving welfare). It might take several generations tho.
    Also this does not mean they can have the Euro as a currency as well. (different rules for that). Also Turkey will have to improve when it comes to respecting human rights of prisoners eg.

There will be downsides to joining the EU for Turkey as well.

TunaFishyMe

I play because Lutz and Dro suck my cock after I dick-slap them in cz.

Babek

Originally posted by UgUrKa_TuRKa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(UgUrKa_TuRKa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Coronius
    im not racist and all who know me they know that i have defend turks many times but ...

if turkey is not poor country :

why germany is full of turks that working there ?

why children in turkey selling things like perfum and shocks outside of ayasofia etc ?

why some ppl cant even read ? (and ya thats why on tv all movies are w/o subtitles but with turkish duplicated dialogs)

ok ok i know that many turks ppl are rich .. those that can study, buy car, etc *

but most of turkish population isnt rich .. and that is a fact .. *

now if turkey want/need to be a part of EU i guess that is not something that U can deside or even talk about .. why ?
    coz the fact is that turkey indeed want to be in EU ! all those that u hear from turkish tv and turkish news are just about votes ! u said very well about this that goverment and generaly all turks politicians saying to turkish voters that EU want turkey in EU but turkey doesnt need EU just to gain some extra votes .. thats an other fact .. *

if as u said turks ppl does NOT want EU, things are so simple ... go on strike and change goverment ! dont let ur politicians to beg EU being a part of it .. <-- this is the only way that U can deside or talk about if turkey want/need to be a part of EU or not ! *

and lets see what will happened
    Who wants to enter yur shity EU . peh We dont need to enter eu. Government wants but ppl dont wanna no more.
    U europeans dont like us coz We crushed yur countries in history as a Ottoman-Empire.N now u r sayin bad words to us.
    N i like yur words coz these make me laugh.U r tryin to escape being crushed as sayin these words[/b]
    The EU demands is about Human Rights(Kurd, Women, Armenian and Roman)

SiegeR

Originally posted by Babek+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Babek)</div>
    Originally posted by UgUrKa_TuRKa@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Coronius

im not racist and all who know me they know that i have defend turks many times but ...

why children in turkey selling things like perfum and shocks outside of ayasofia etc ?

why some ppl cant even read ? (and ya thats why on tv all movies are w/o subtitles but with turkish duplicated dialogs)

ok ok i know that many turks ppl are rich .. those that can study, buy car, etc *

now if turkey want/need to be a part of EU i guess that is not something that U can deside or even talk about .. why ?
    coz the fact is that turkey indeed want to be in EU ! all those that u hear from turkish tv and turkish news are just about votes ! u said very well about this that goverment and generaly all turks politicians saying to turkish voters that EU want turkey in EU but turkey doesnt need EU just to gain some extra votes .. thats an other fact .. *

if as u said turks ppl does NOT want EU, things are so simple ... go on strike and change goverment ! dont let ur politicians to beg EU being a part of it .. <-- this is the only way that U can deside or talk about if turkey want/need to be a part of EU or not ! *

Who wants to enter yur shity EU . peh We dont need to enter eu. Government wants but ppl dont wanna no more.
    U europeans dont like us coz We crushed yur countries in history as a Ottoman-Empire.N now u r sayin bad words to us.
    N i like yur words coz these make me laugh.U r tryin to escape being crushed as sayin these words
    The EU demands is about Human Rights(Kurd, Women, Armenian and Roman)[/b]

90% of Kurd are wanting to Create Kurdia at Turkey's properties.
    Armenians still believe a lie.
    I like womens no problem at there.
    Romans are happy with their life.
    No Double Standart there.

Banned

wow she call me a retard.

my in game name is Kennie, my forum name is Kennie. can you ppl on ares figure out who i am?

who cares how long ago it happen, a pathetic scammer is always a pathetic scammer. it should never be forgotten, unless ur the scammer u want it to be.

Lemon

Originally posted by Kennie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kennie)</div>
    priestess did admit all her jews shield and weapon are from the clan and also that she recieve the char at lvl 57. so what i said that was fiction?[/b]
    And when was this? Over a year ago? Nothing has come from it untill you decided that people actually cared what you had to say. You are a nobody, to me you are shit on the bottom of my shoe. The only reason I have decided to reply on this is because I am beginning to get tired of the shit spouting from your gob.

Originally posted by Kennie@
    its none of my business but carl was a nice friend and a nice guy shouldnt be treated like that. priestess is just a scammer, a scammer who betray a real life friend over a game. PATHETIC
    Carl wasn't treated like anything. He knew exactly what was going on and if he had a problem he didn't voice it. Again it is most definately NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS so why post to stir up shit that means nothing now. Oh yeh I forgot you are...how would you put it(?) PATHETIC

<!--QuoteBegin-Kennie

p.s. ur still a noob, stfu ok? *
    and remember when you tell grobs to learn how to pk, u2 should practice with each other.
    [/b]
    Now, fuckface, if you want to insult me then PM me and I will ignore you but there is no need to post oftopic bullshit here. If you are trying to provoke an argument out of me that results in "you cant combo for shit" then you can fuck right off because I just don't care. Just go get some balls you dumbwitted, attention seeking and mentally retarded asswipe because I am getting bored of you.

Lemon

Lemon

Originally posted by Kennie

my in game name is Kennie, my forum name is Kennie. can you ppl on ares figure out who i am?
    Just never heard of you. Probably because you suck(?)

Babek

[quote]
    90% of Kurd are wanting to Create Kurdia at Turkey's properties.
    Armenians still believe a lie.
    I like womens no problem at there.
    Romans are happy with their life.
    No Double Standart there.
    The girls living in the small villages(In the south and southeast of Turkey) don't have the rights and support they should have.

50% don't go to school and can neither read or write, 50% have been victim to "family violence"(43 women were killed 2004 in so called "honor crimes")

But on the brighter side: The Turkish organization Ka-Mer are trying hard to help these girls.

Here's more on Ka-Mer(If you're Turkish pls support them): http://www.kamer.org.tr/

Banned

Originally posted by Lemon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lemon)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kennie

Just never heard of you. Probably because you suck(?)[/b]

1v1, ask futility how much money he would bet on u.

and another thing is i bet 100000gb u wont take off ur dd helmet and will minor bug abuse. :P o wait ur an archer now.....cant minor heal bug abuse anymore poor u

tolgahan

Priestess
    Turkiye developed itself so much in last 10 years. specially about human rights.
    we had problems about tortures in prisons.That has been solved after human rights laws.But as u know that torture from all over the world has a realty.But when that flashed in Turkiye that sounded so much.
    FBI has planes to torture guilty ppl to get all information from them n its easy to move n disappear.In a week all flash news finished n Fbi is going on the same thing. but an event in turkiye is still alive.
    these are all excuses from ppl who dont love turkiye.When they need they are using one of the excuses ..This is not for only Turkiye .For example If England has a problem with germany ,they will start to talk about nazis. that will be iraq n afghanistan for america , more more more....
    but i am agree with u. we needed to develop ourselfs about human rights we have already done most of them.
    we want to join but its not problem if they dont invite.

UgUrKa_TuRKa

Originally posted by Babek+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Babek)</div>
    Originally posted by UgUrKa_TuRKa@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Coronius

N i like yur words coz these make me laugh.U r tryin to escape being crushed as sayin these words
    The EU demands is about Human Rights(Kurd, Women, Armenian and Roman)[/b]
    Fuck eu, Fuck kurds[they r terorists aganist Turks], Fuck armenians{they r liar anti-Turks like u}
    If eu support the human rights why eu is just watchin the war in Palastine n leabnon?Why they r support damn isreal .
    Answer these questions ... Fuck this system in yur brain.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast