That why you dont want a cs+0 for your rogue.....

This is a discussion on That why you dont want a cs+0 for your rogue..... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I getting a pm each 5min to see if I sell my cs+0 when turk are on. I was waiting ...
Page: 1

Default That why you dont want a cs+0 for your rogue.....

I getting a pm each 5min to see if I sell my cs+0 when turk are on. I was waiting juraid, didnt even shout anything about my cs, and I got 3 pm in seconds. Each day, it is the same. I know, I ask them for offer but just to see what they have to give. I dont really want sell it in-game.

The worst is that they tell me cs is no good for rogue... I save my ass a lot of time with that shield.. It is simply the best shield for ANY class. I understand those cs are rare but common, if i sell it, I will shout it!!

Anyone got the same problem?

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Baba gíft plxxxxxx... Nah, I'm just joking. If you think you're having a hard time, think about those on CW that have a CS lol, there's like 3 or so only on the entire server.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

ahh the old turkish persuasion trick
    i bet you get a lot of "take offer or bb"

That's not bad when I played on my bp who was clan leader used to get pm like everyymin

Don't equip it in moradon then - problem solved xD
    Rogues are too sexy with CS though ;o

The reason why imo cs is not a rogue item,is because you have light feet,non of the warriors will touch you with light feet,unless you got scream'd/stun'd then you equip it and hope for survival,but usually you'll die anyway,if u got stunned,999 people will rage kill you in seconds.
    But of course that doesn't mean that you have to sell it to a random turk pming you ;o

And obviously it's up to you whether you want to have it or not,especially if you have everything you need(item-wise).
    Last edited by Gangsta1; 10-26-2010 at 05:48 PM.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

ye all turks have auto ask_clan bro

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gangsta1 View Post
    Don't put equip it in moradon then - problem solved.

The reason why imo cs is not a rogue item,is because you have light feet,non of the warriors will touch you with light feet,unless you got scream'd/stun'd then you equip it and hope for survival,but usually you'll die anyway,if u got stunned,999 people will rage kill you in seconds.
    But of course that doesn't mean that you have to sell it to a random turk pming you ;o

And obviously it's up to you whether you want to have it or not,especially if you have everything you need(item-wise).
    CS saved my hp points in CZ as a rogue few hundred times. I could just 5v1ing, solo booro raiding etc. It's not that much usefull in ardream/rlb tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Moe Money View Post
    That's not bad when I played on my bp who was clan leader used to get pm like everyymin
    3 pm doesnt look that much but all the time (when turk are on). Yes I say ''offer'' then 1 minute ''ty'' but I will just start saying ''BB'' all the time i think. Cs is good for a rogue IF you have the money. One of the last items you need

Anyway, I going c-west ardream soon to give a try to a full english server so that why I dont sell it in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    CS saved my hp points in CZ as a rogue few hundred times. I could just 5v1ing, solo booro raiding etc. It's not that much usefull in ardream/rlb tho.
    That what is good for : Solo PK vs bunch of warrior. Or to beat a nice big full item warrior With good minor, you dont go down trust me

Dont showoff and you wont get PM's, duh
    xD

Odi
    Banned Senior Member

topic made cuz " i got cs, im cool" and " be jealos" ? ?

sounds like this to me.