Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 44

Why you shouldn't play EUKO

This is a discussion on Why you shouldn't play EUKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Because they blocked the best players known to play this game.. North Americans !...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ka-na-da
    Posts
    164

    Talking Why you shouldn't play EUKO

    Because they blocked the best players known to play this game..


    North Americans !

  2. #2
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    UallHateMeSoDoUCare?
    Posts
    3,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4WTekniq View Post
    Because they blocked the best players known to play this game..


    North Americans !
    uhhh okejjj??? caree?

  3. #3
    #1 archer broooooooo Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4WTekniq View Post
    Because they blocked the best players known to play this game..


    North Americans !
    false - im going to play it

    inb4egoflamesssssssssssssssss

  4. #4
    Senior Member Astro Da King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston Texas
    Posts
    573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4WTekniq View Post
    Because they blocked the best players known to play this game..


    North Americans !
    lmao.
    get free vpn thingy.

  5. #5
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    i disagree .

  6. #6
    scrubnub Senior Member Rizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i disagree .
    this

    10 chars

  7. #7
    Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4WTekniq View Post
    Because they blocked the best players known to play this game..


    North Americans !
    poor you =(

  8. #8
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    206

    Default

    is c-west getting that empty? hahah well you ll have ppl playing till the 1st dont worry

  9. #9
    Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    WEll Tormentor
    Best playas in KO world are actually asians and euros
    So FCK YEAH

  10. #10
    []D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    791

    Default

    Why you shouldn't play EUKO = Because its still KO

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    SVK
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    Why you shouldn't play EUKO = Because its still KO
    probably the best reason... xD

    but...if some1 use proxy can than play from wherever he wants...

  12. #12
    scrubnub Senior Member Rizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    Why you shouldn't play EUKO = Because its still KO
    tricky u gae, come and play

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Eu es #1


    huehuehueuhehue

  14. #14
    ಠ_ಠ Senior Member loveya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    Dont we always finish last in World cups?? Koreans are the best bitches

  15. #15
    Ignore Me Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    AP Whore House
    Posts
    1,873

    Default

    I think people should go.

    Things people won't like.
    European prices.
    Too many servers planned this is just UK still got Germany, France etc to go.
    NTT'd doesn't have same ring as K2'd.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •