Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Wich archer u fear or wanna avoid 1vs1

This is a discussion on Wich archer u fear or wanna avoid 1vs1 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You've to styx the priest at dm's :P...
Page: 10

TheS1lence

You've to styx the priest at dm's :P

Apostilo

Originally posted by TheS1lence
    You've to styx the priest at dm's :P
    I am not solo then - i am in party with mage then i carry tons of styxes cos it takes 5 sec to town - repot and got tp back in action if needed
    I never go solo bother exp parties or dm parties - i don`t wana exp any orc - i want to kill the party for np and for having nice battles .. when i am solo i stay bowl or lure orcs to duel 1 vs 1

redfieldTnT

omg i love to get people xp'd
    go do it !

mos

There is no archer I would fear to duel.
    And its not just me. But every assassin level 70.
    Archers suck big time, end of story.

Rommel

Originally posted by Apostilo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Apostilo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-C4pt4iN
    The 2 hardest 1vs1 archers recently I can remember is HACKER_53_TR, broken all my armor, lured me to loads of elmorad warriors, and shoot me with that Dark Pursuer or whatever, got him in the end.

Apostilo yesterday was a little bit hard, lured me to elmorad warrior aswell, used a few styx, but beated him without duff *:rollseyes:
    1st I never carry more than 1 styx /more often i carry 0 / when i am solo so i don`t believe i even syxed u once ...
    2 nd I beat 1 vs 1 most of the orcs bp /if they catch me carrying enough cure pots - out of cure pots = dead /
    3 rd i never met DOC1 more than 5 meters away from his priests or in middle of a huge orc party - i had never chanse to duel him so it sounds kind of interesting to me he don`t find me worthy - how could u know??
    4 th Inflexible - met him once alone in bowl - i was so ecited at last i see well equiped orc archer which i can try 1 vs 1 .. then at the half of the way to him he started kosp - shower, shower , and when i reached him i was redballing , dunno why he made some steps away and proceeded kosp shopwer me from away and i was so fuking pised off to see shelled archer with IB+8 using kosp that i decided to try town and not give him this 50 np ... not remember in fact if i could - i was getting showers all the time till i was trying get out of his range...
    1 vs 1 archer is hard to play and kill - this is my opinion but maybe i just don`t have enough skills to make the enemy stay in my range or get some showers or stay at clear path so i stop hiting stones and trees and atrosses between him and me.. [/b]
    rofl u sux

Apostilo

Originally posted by Rommel+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rommel)</div>
    Originally posted by Apostilo@
    <!--QuoteBegin-C4pt4iN

The 2 hardest 1vs1 archers recently I can remember is HACKER_53_TR, broken all my armor, lured me to loads of elmorad warriors, and shoot me with that Dark Pursuer or whatever, got him in the end.

Apostilo yesterday was a little bit hard, lured me to elmorad warrior aswell, used a few styx, but beated him without duff *:rollseyes:

1st I never carry more than 1 styx /more often i carry 0 / when i am solo so i don`t believe i even syxed u once ...
    2 nd I beat 1 vs 1 most of the orcs bp /if they catch me carrying enough cure pots - out of cure pots = dead /
    3 rd i never met DOC1 more than 5 meters away from his priests or in middle of a huge orc party - i had never chanse to duel him so it sounds kind of interesting to me he don`t find me worthy - how could u know??
    4 th Inflexible - met him once alone in bowl - i was so ecited at last i see well equiped orc archer which i can try 1 vs 1 .. then at the half of the way to him he started kosp - shower, shower , and when i reached him i was redballing , dunno why he made some steps away and proceeded kosp shopwer me from away and i was so fuking pised off to see shelled archer with IB+8 using kosp that i decided to try town and not give him this 50 np ... not remember in fact if i could - i was getting showers all the time till i was trying get out of his range...
    1 vs 1 archer is hard to play and kill - this is my opinion but maybe i just don`t have enough skills to make the enemy stay in my range or get some showers or stay at clear path so i stop hiting stones and trees and atrosses between him and me..
    rofl u sux[/b]
    Romel are u stupid or something? This post is about who u fear not about who sux ... i never thought u hate me for something neither u kill me so often to make this anouncment ... the only reason i can think of is that i maybe ofended any of your cheating friends? Inflexxible maybe??? Do u use same autocure autominor KOSp ? I never cared u till now but i will do from now on and i will pay u special attention ... But pls i ask u 1 thing lets not ruin this post by flamings and diskuss what u have against me in private in moradon or here pm me. BTw ty for your noobishness to let me take my bach drop today after u killed me before bach dead in middle of 10 orcs does this mean u sux too bro?

armand0

nvm macroers bro.

Miralkoli

actually, no1 in ares.

i'm closing my eyes and starting to pwn archer B)

redfieldTnT

LoL i fear no archer period

Zparda

U will fear Archer who minor and Shot and Totemic Bow +7 ^^

Rommel

Originally posted by armand0
    nvm macroers bro.
    sen ne dion yarram yüzümüze kanka arkamızdan lafmı

translation: says the oldest duper of dies okee even confirmed by devile

Cava

rommel if ur in the clan breakneck by descentes i think 1/2 of ur clan's too eager to celebrate christmas in cz.. also GOG SHELLS +8 DUAL SHARD +8 n not to forget your macro programmes.

EatMeTheMage

8 archer party h43r:

Rommel

Originally posted by Cava
    rommel if ur in the clan breakneck by descentes i think 1/2 of ur clan's too eager to celebrate christmas in cz.. also GOG SHELLS +8 DUAL SHARD +8 n not to forget your macro programmes.
    Everybody is responsible for their own actions. DO NOT blame whole clan or the leader for just some losers need to babashop, jingle for nps or macro to level situation. I pity the ones using any cheat for PK. Its only for losers. If someone can prove that I cheat when I pk, I will giwe away my account !.

Futile Rhetoric

Archers are a worthless class when it comes to 1v1. They've been left behind because of things like buff scrolls, combos, and babas with 1300+ defense.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast