Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Wich archer u fear or wanna avoid 1vs1

This is a discussion on Wich archer u fear or wanna avoid 1vs1 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by camaz0tz i fear wagyar...because he runs after u at swift speed and has to take time to ...
Page: 4

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    i fear wagyar...because he runs after u at swift speed and has to take time to re-stealth..... :lol:
    FU!! :wub:

Babybash doc1 maybe towns against u if he lost his scrolls/pots/virginity but normally he doesn't

Tronk_gutha82_WonKaVatoR

correction.......YES an archer can 1v1 a BP and win......

None

Only one hitting a bit hard was KingOfBow which still died pretty fast with sr combo. Hakan53_tr can't win anything, not even with acidpots. He was horrible as assassin and he is even worse as archer. I think he is still using shadow hunter cause his damage is very low.

Wagy, at least switch to normal archer. Not having cure curse and lightfeet is crazy! not to mention lupine eyes :P

But im just playing Orc now, so I don't know about Orc archers.

Originally posted by Devile

Wagy, at least switch to normal archer. Not having cure curse and lightfeet is crazy! not to mention lupine eyes :P
    Just wait untill I get couple more lvls fatass.... :wub: U know I don't wanna be normal...lightfeet is for those who wanna run away :lol: Lupine for those who afraid of dark and cure for those who cannot take little flu :P [/b]

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile

Just wait untill I get couple more lvls fatass.... :wub: U know I don't wanna be normal...lightfeet is for those who wanna run away :lol: Lupine for those who afraid of dark and cure for those who cannot take little flu :P [/b][/b]
    omg waggy is my hero, same opinon about that as me :P Anyone pk'd with me knows my fukk I'm duffed, nm, oh goddamn it it's a sin too now nm lupin is for pussies, let me kill him. (most times this senario ends with my death by a few 1000 paper mages)

didnt really have chanse to 1vs1 a lot of archers (runaway, town, call priest etc) but once had a duel against inflexible...well that was long fight (i hit him for 400 max..) but he fell at the end

Originally posted by Devile
    None

Only one hitting a bit hard was KingOfBow which still died pretty fast with sr combo. Hakan53_tr can't win anything, not even with acidpots. He was horrible as assassin and he is even worse as archer. I think he is still using shadow hunter cause his damage is very low.

But im just playing Orc now, so I don't know about Orc archers.
    For once, i must agree with u!!11ยง!!oner!11!

HAKAN53_TR SUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XX

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Default Re: Wich archer u fear or wanna avoid 1vs1

Originally posted by wagyar
    Ok here is loads of topics archers KS archers cannot solo etc...yep we do need better bows, but I think it's time to give some credit to good archers ingame. I know people don't like these kinda posts but I am worried a bit about stage of good archers...First of all there are too few archers ( kospers are not archers...they suck ) and I wanna show new players there are some archers in EVERY server who people do respect, so let's give them credit *B) *

Ps. Because I do represent that petigular class and I even started this topic, I am not included if someone is stupid enough mention my name...besides I am still hybrid *:wub:

Oh and I can give few names...I don't fear them or wanna avoid but I have respect towards them.

Doc1
    Wyntr
    Tlax ( new guy...i mean I don't know him, but seem to be doing good job )
    Apostilo
    Apolon_bg *( both good old human old school players ) ( sorry about that gr ending )
    Schaf omg I forgot you sorry *:wub:
    Doc is noob :wub:
    I beat him 1v1 ^^

mee
    Admin

rofl @ wagyar

nah, lightfeet will be for me catching up to u, when ur swifted :rollseyes:

lemme know when ur exping again, hope paja is on this time -_-

priestish

I would 1v1 any archer any day, but put 3 of them in 1 location I would run away faster than light feet. I would consider putting on arrow defence armor and shield.

i really think u should change the title of this topic to what archer do u fear period. because archer is not a soloing class so in a 1 vs 1 most will lose, but i can most defintly say that apolo_bg when he is with his duffer or doc1 in the same situation getting hit for 8xx and 9xx from far away sux

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile

Just wait untill I get couple more lvls fatass.... :wub: U know I don't wanna be normal...lightfeet is for those who wanna run away :lol: Lupine for those who afraid of dark and cure for those who cannot take little flu :P [/b][/b]
    hahaha...

Definitly the hardest 1 vs 1 i've ever had was gayar... even with his weird sexual tendencies he is not afraid of anyone so that make him feel confident in a duel and scare lot of ppl while the fight is running.
    You wanted that right? :P exactly as u told me

j/k

I fought apostilo 2 days a go and he is kinda hard, sadly now i think archers are underpowered cause they cannot use minor healing while they are attacking you, i will be agree to implement another bow for an archers.

FatM4n

sry for stealing this post

but can some one post pic of skill bar
    wondering were u put hp,mp lightfeet
    and whats gonna be on right click aso.

Zparda

Some1 Remember me

SCHAF AND TLAX
    oh yeah and DOC1

they scare me

<3 u 2 xD

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast