Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Wich archer u fear or wanna avoid 1vs1

This is a discussion on Wich archer u fear or wanna avoid 1vs1 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Zparda Some1 Remember me * remember you for? O_o...
Page: 5

JimXrOx

Originally posted by Zparda
    Some1 Remember me *

remember you for? O_o

Zparda

for lvling ur Char to 65 :rollseyes:

Btw i will not try fight Doc1 coz Shell +8 is too kool 4Skoll

JimXrOx

Originally posted by Zparda
    for lvling ur Char to 65 *:rollseyes:

Btw i will not try fight Doc1 coz Shell +8 is too kool 4Skoll

hey.. jimx > doc1.. i beated him in arena ^^ (not my fault he forgot to repair his dd helm -.-)

all archers are rubbish, but i remember a long time ago i found Gavok difficult to fight since i was much lower level.

Doc

Originally posted by BabyBash
    archers...pfft

doc1 towned on me in a 1v1 at human golems *<_<
    Hmm lemme see Archer v gay warrion that has to slide.......lol.......<<<< Not stupid BBash ..next time tank then we see who towns.

Lol @ Jimmy malaka....yes u did baba gratz

Doc

Originally posted by FatM4n
    sry for stealing this post

but can some one post pic of skill bar *
    wondering were u put hp,mp lightfeet
    and whats gonna be on right click aso.
    Light feet cause minor on R/click is usless zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz just for sins, they need it lol

QuenchMyDesire

POLIZEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII h43r:

fagyar dont u think that u forgot some1

6 arrows ftw :wub:

evenson

no warrior would be scared of an archer 1v1.. or they shouldnt be.

Originally posted by QuenchMyDesire
    POLIZEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII *h43r: *

fagyar dont u think that u forgot some1

6 arrows ftw *:wub:
    You are not archer, you are gay biach...besides you use daggers now... :blink:

000000 I don't even bother to say much about your comment, but is so great that we have you our semi-god...there is nothing compared to you in KO history...send me your picture so I can make poster about it and hang it my wall <_<

I would really like to see you fight against some good archer like Zparda ( forgot his name ) with same items and lvl...maybe it's someone's ego who would go to carbage bin and not archer class.

armand0

Originally posted by evenson
    same skills except warriors has 150 additional damage + much better attack power with higher defans and hp and no chance of archer comboing, both using high mana, seems warriors are much overpowered against archers, if archer not using weapon defans armors.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by armand0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armand0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-evenson
    same skills except warriors has 150 additional damage + much better attack power with higher defans and hp and no chance of archer comboing, both using high mana, seems warriors are much overpowered against archers, if archer not using weapon defans armors.[/b]
    warrior vs archer...both equally geared(relative to their class) and the warrior not allowed to slide just tank...id put my money on archer...arrow shower hurts like a bitch from a strong archer

armand0

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by armand0@
    <!--QuoteBegin-evenson

same skills except warriors has 150 additional damage + much better attack power with higher defans and hp and no chance of archer comboing, both using high mana, seems warriors are much overpowered against archers, if archer not using weapon defans armors.
    warrior vs archer...both equally geared(relative to their class) and the warrior not allowed to slide just tank...id put my money on archer...arrow shower hurts like a bitch from a strong archer[/b]
    u cant use arrow shower on pk efficiently except on noobs, spears have good range.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by armand0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armand0)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-armand0
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-evenson

warrior vs archer...both equally geared(relative to their class) and the warrior not allowed to slide just tank...id put my money on archer...arrow shower hurts like a bitch from a strong archer[/b]
    u cant use arrow shower on pk efficiently except on noobs, spears have good range.[/b][/quote]

thats why i said warriors not allowed to slide ^_^

armand0

archers can kill any class if they tank but who is that much noob to try to tank an archer. I tried to tank wagyar with scaled skin he was still making my hp go down pretty fast.

Stn

Try to Tank Archer :blink: its will be funny when i was playing archer only toni can beat me [LvL 61 vs LvL 65+] -_- others were sliding :blink: and sytx FTW! :wub:

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast