Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Wich archer u fear or wanna avoid 1vs1

This is a discussion on Wich archer u fear or wanna avoid 1vs1 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by armand0 archers can kill any class if they tank but who is that much noob to try ...
Page: 6

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by armand0
    archers can kill any class if they tank but who is that much noob to try to tank an archer. I tried to tank wagyar with scaled skin he was still making my hp go down pretty fast.
    i illusion archers then tank them on edena theyre stuck using arc shot or shadow hunter(depending on their lvl)

redfieldTnT

havnt found a archer i cant solo just by runing in a circle around archers suck ....

Doc

Originally posted by redfieldTnT
    havnt found a archer i cant solo * *just by runing in a *circle around * * *archers *suck ....
    Lol u wish

redfieldTnT

same thing een said if ur a warrior lv 60+ u shouldnt run from a archer run in a circle around him hes toast

off topic last night i got this +8 ib archer xp'd last night i was doin golems and he hit golem i scream him golem hugs him lol
    and same for some oother fage namd majesstia or some shit archers are shit

gogogo +9 shels +10 ib doc

Doc

Originally posted by redfieldTnT
    same thing een said * if *ur a warrior *lv *60+ *u shouldnt run from a archer *run in a circle around him *hes toast * *

off topic * *last night i got this *+8 ib *archer * * xp'd last night * * i was doin golems *and he hit golem i scream him *golem *hugs him *lol
    and same for some oother fage namd *majesstia *or some shit * archers are shit * *

gogogo +9 shels *+10 *ib doc
    hehehe damn im busted :P.......... if u have my +10 IB pls gemme it back u bad baba

LiberAchi

I think the ones I don't want to fight are Wyntr, Armando, waeston and NYchris when he was an archer :P

Natazaku

RedBaron when it was the orig.

addicted_to_X

xGalatasarayx on Xig human side. But I'm not afraid of him. He showed up out nowhere just like wonderboy. He got me once 1-1 but he was playing sin and it was very close. I say i am afraid of him cause I spike him 700 and he does 650 on me. Still I think my attack speed will kill him.

Aguila-x-

at diez, there arnt many archers at all. and, where is wagyar? im looking for him h43r:

Zparda

Originally posted by wagyar
    I would really like to see you fight against some good archer like Zparda ( forgot his name ) with same items and lvl...maybe it's someone's ego who would go to carbage bin and not archer class.
    :wub: :wub: :wub:

Atm i was looking for a good fight but since i c there is no Archer or sin who dare to tank i get sad >.<. I think if the sin's are now so good with ctrl + minor why dont think on tank archer's now

I still remember old Diez with Wagyar being healed a lot for 2 priest lol and he on front of so many H xD.

Also when me and Zaf tank Taurus (lvl 65) and kill him but i always was minor a lot and spaming pots to he dont kill. When i was redballing then i repot mana and when i be on 100 HP he die lol

Old Diez Scholl Ftw

iwanttopk

imReconman

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Originally posted by Doc+-->
    <!--QuoteBegin-BabyBash
    archers...pfft

doc1 towned on me in a 1v1 at human golems *<_<
    Hmm lemme see Archer v gay warrion that has to slide.......lol.......<<<< Not stupid BBash ..next time tank then we see who towns.

Lol]-->[img]http://www.ko4life.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif' border='0' valign='absmiddle' alt='wink.gif'>[/b]
    i'll tank u ^^

polizeiiiii

gay archer i want 1x1 :P

FatM4n

all classes has it + and -
    the problem for us archer is that we dont do alot of damage with Shadow Hunter (except Paper Mages)
    and our really good skill is Arrow Shower and most opponents slide or swr skill and then we dont get much dmg.

Either implent better bow or make a higher% skill for us with 100% or make multiple shot 100% on target

Paper Mages are the only ones that I hit more then they can heal with pots maybe paper rogues too

:Deus:

Originally posted by FatM4n
    all classes has it + and -
    the problem for us archer is that we dont do alot of damage with Shadow Hunter (except Paper Mages)
    and our really good skill is Arrow Shower and most opponents slide or swr skill and then we dont get much dmg.

Either implent better bow or make a higher% skill for us with 100% or make multiple shot 100% on target

Paper Mages are the only ones that I hit more then they can heal with pots maybe paper rogues too
    I cant agree whit u.I know Apolon_bg from real life i see how he hit and wana tell u dude u no need better class bow. just ARCHERS need a lvl (like all ) , u cant blame ppl about that good lvls and good gears (i not talking about shell+8+9) , did u think 500dmg on high lvl warior or rogue is not enought ??So lets give arrchers new class bow and they will go own warriors 1v1 pff, what about poor paper mages , YOU WANA KILL THEM WHIT 1 HIT :angry: :wacko: ?!?!?!?.

I was asking in 1 post here about arrow deff but i not get answer so ill try to ask again,Arrow deff working or not, or working only on talias and not work on shileds,gears,blets,nekclace etc.

P.S. Dont Forget gay :Lafdo: :wub:

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast