Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Wich archer u fear or wanna avoid 1vs1

This is a discussion on Wich archer u fear or wanna avoid 1vs1 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; greyhawk do 2 the fact he has like 4k hp as a archer...
Page: 7

usuc

greyhawk do 2 the fact he has like 4k hp as a archer

xourico

lol I just hate when they camp 8 archers near the town in a hill doing z+shaddow hunter killing everyone <_<

normaly they hit for 500-600 and I have 5.5k hp, but archers have a fukin huge atack range!!

archers vs paper classes own, but against shell classes or tank priests, well they normaly suck
    anyway a archers with styx is really usefull in a pk party

lets raid the trools, bring an archer, styx enemy priest, and puff killem all

FatM4n

to answer ur question deus arrow deff is not working atm

Originally posted by FatM4n
    it is

SirKnight

im the best archer of myko

fear me hehe

FatM4n

Originally posted by Klingan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Klingan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    it is[/b]
    ok my bad ^^

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Archer I fear is the one with a tomtamic bow +10

Good SR combo and the archer gets pwned. Arc shot, Shadow Hunter or even Dark Pursuer won't deal the amount of damage a melee will do with combo. Arrow shower will miss most of the time with this SR combo and the archer will waste precious time walking forward to be close again and again while the melee will be constantly hitting with no delay.

Archers dont need a better bow, but just remove all those gay delays, aswell as giving them the ability to minor heal while shooting. I've tanked some archers and by the time they are about to hit me with the second arrow shower, they are already below 1K HP cause of all the delays they got.

They can't just stop and shoot fast which is stupid. Also, reduce the amount of mana those high skills consume!

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

i don't think that they had inmind that the players would fogure out a way to combo in this game. Maybe it was designed in mind that you would just stand there and try to spamm SD. That way the archers will have a bigger advantage.

armand0

Originally posted by Devile
    Good SR combo and the archer gets pwned. Arc shot, Shadow Hunter or even Dark Pursuer won't deal the amount of damage a melee will do with combo. Arrow shower will miss most of the time with this SR combo and the archer will waste precious time walking forward to be close again and again while the melee will be constantly hitting with no delay.

Archers dont need a better bow, but just remove all those gay delays, aswell as giving them the ability to minor heal while shooting. I've tanked some archers and by the time they are about to hit me with the second arrow shower, they are already below 1K HP cause of all the delays they got.

They can't just stop and shoot fast which is stupid. Also, reduce the amount of mana those high skills consume!
    an archer always trying to arrow shower on a duel is gay, he cant kill any1, for SR combo arc shot is the best skill, coz the enemy doesnt slide all the arrows hit and 100 man per shot, about a rogue having 2.5k mana means 25 arc shot with no mana pot and spam heal pot. I m talking for KO, i havent played archer in KE, i tried arrow defence many times and it wasnt working. Most of the sin vs sin duels was lasting till heal pots of one side finished. But for an archer spamming 450-550 damage, having good timing of arrow shower, knowing when to use arrow shower and stix and strong enough not to die fast, an assasin had no chance against an archer, i remember i was able to kill many assasins having much better gears and lvls. If an archer doesnt die fast, at the end he ll overdamage any class.
    But it seems all the archers i fought against are just trying to arrow shower always and losing time to run onto his enemy.
    Same lvl and gear archer >>> assasin (without minor combo)

FatM4n

Originally posted by Devile
    ........They can't just stop and shoot fast which is stupid. Also, reduce the amount of mana those high skills consume!

the amount of mana is insane in pk it's more inportant to carry alot of mp pots then hp pots for archer

Natazaku

This is what I dont get...

Archer has 1 skill he has to use which makes it the fact the archers items and level.

So yeah dumb topic.

armand0

Originally posted by Natazaku
    This is what I dont get...

Archer has 1 skill he has to use which makes it the fact the archers items and level.

So yeah dumb topic.
    its true if u dont know how to use archer

Terrorblade

I agree with all names you said here but i think one is missing
    Jeyjey:cz
    think he is skilled enough to pk easilly and efective <_<

so are u guys telling me its worth my while (if i like archer) to reskill and gogogo pk with one? :wub:

ps- ive been told and understand how boring/slow/etc it is in both xp (but its damned efficient u must admit >_<), so how does the pro archer oversome this? wagy, other archers comment?

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast