Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Wich archer u fear or wanna avoid 1vs1

This is a discussion on Wich archer u fear or wanna avoid 1vs1 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by typ0 so are u guys telling me its worth my while (if i like archer) to reskill ...
Page: 8

FatM4n

Originally posted by typ0
    so are u guys telling me its worth my while (if i like archer) to reskill and gogogo pk with one? *:wub: *

ps- ive been told and understand how boring/slow/etc it is in both xp (but its damned efficient u must admit >_<), so how does the pro archer oversome this? wagy, other archers comment?
    if u wanna burn alot of mp pots go exp on uruk trons elsant (I use SH)
    or exp on uruk blades (I use the 150% attack in them)

the only good soloable monster

Vidi

Originally posted by armand0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armand0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Natazaku
    This is what I dont get...

Archer has 1 skill he has to use which makes it the fact the archers items and level.

So yeah dumb topic.
    its true if u dont know how to use archer[/b]
    totally agreed

Originally posted by Vidi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vidi)</div>
    Originally posted by armand0@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Natazaku

This is what I dont get...

Archer has 1 skill he has to use which makes it the fact the archers items and level.

So yeah dumb topic.

its true if u dont know how to use archer
    totally agreed[/b]
    couldn't agree more...if it would be like this, then why some archers are better than others? It's surely not because lvl or items...I have fought better lvls than me and won and also lost lower lvls than me ( i think ). Yep good assasin has many keys to press but what counts most is timing, same thing with archer, but u cannot be good archer with only 1 skill...yep SH most, but not always and what comes to arrowshower timing is everything, but yep Devile is right with todays compo variations any archer can be beaten by assasin. Things is that only handfull know how

Typ0, lvling archer is more fun than sin, u don't have to make your fingers fly over keyboard and u can fondle your gf same time :P Lvling archer is simple but boring if u wanna be popular rogue in parties. Fast swifts and wolfs make sure u have something else to do than spam only 1 skill while exping. What comes for solo, best thing I ever soloed was troll besekker ( lvl 64 ), but I wouldn't advice u to try lvl on them :wub: I did loads of trolls solo when i was lvl 63, they die fast and easy if you are tanking archer...too bad arrowshower eats your bow dura fast. Uruks are fast and die easy but I never really did those because ppl think archers are kospers...Kospers are not archers, they are just unskilled people, because yes lvling is also skill.

Lvling takes your time and more freetime u have, it's easier to lvl...yep but not all that...not all people have patience to lvl and make lvling parties or to find good ones, also one thing is how to kill fastest...so yep lvling is skill, never underestimate it. Kospers don't have it...any skill...

i fear nychris as archer h43r:

too bad im orc too :lol:

Originally posted by typ0
    so are u guys telling me its worth my while (if i like archer) to reskill and gogogo pk with one? *:wub: *

ps- ive been told and understand how boring/slow/etc it is in both xp (but its damned efficient u must admit >_<), so how does the pro archer oversome this? wagy, other archers comment?
    your basing ur option to pk with archer on 1 v 1 or regular pk? with leveling archer can be easy just z and shooting unless you want to actually attack and use arrow shower or multiple but in pk a archer is more than just a killer. Archers are basically your third eye and third priest they heal and since they are range unless they are using arrow shower they should be aware of whats going on all around you. Basically when i was a archer for 1 v 1 it was based on how well you could tank someone. People say using def armors is gay bla bla bla but using def armors as archer is essential. Its just like how i like to build my sin but with my sin i dont use that many def parts just dag helm really I like high hp low ap and high mana. With archer i had every defense there was it was very hard fighting a warrior that changed his weapons but now they all combo so high level warriors will pretty much rape you unless they are noob. Hitting super hard wont get you wins if you cant take the damage. Now archer vs archer is very intense sorta like a warrior vs warrior high damage if they are tanking with arrow shower so the most important on that is the prepot right before they hit you. Archer is a very overlooked class and there isnt that many that i can say are very good archers, its very rare to find a good one but styxx are really important as well. As an archer if im not styxxing a priest, even styxxing a mage at times works if they tp a lot but mainly on priests and rogues. This does not leave out warriors a styxx on a warrior could be life or death for the warrior. Ive seen f9devil tanking with priests and i styxx him and make him soul pot so much he still dies with heals on him so it can be effective in certain situations. As an archer my favorite mage to aim was necroboy i <3ed him until he learned how to use the trees at 12 that bastard XD anyways as an archer be the most annoying you can be and im sure youll get recognized pretty quick. Remember if timed right a archer will cancel a mage and a priests gate and casts an experienced archer should know the timing. Anyways the best archers for me are the annoying ones and im always sure to aim those first.

Murtaza

I fear none of archers. They r like warriors, have to monitor their mana and hp while tanking. They have advantage of using styx which makes harder to manage my own mana. i never care of arrow shower, if he uses it he s dead. Coz i only get max2-3 arrows at the same time. Wsr combo FTW!

and for the subject, sometimes archer class can be the most difficult class to play sometimes. I never liked stance-combat (dunno if the term is correct) coz everyone will aim you, leg cut, scream etc.etc. For best KSes in PK party, archers must pay more attention than anyone in party to see which target is about to die or which target needs to be styxed.

and yes i leg cutted chris a lot and caused his death when he was an archer, he hated me. i apologize chris...

wtf no murtaza used to run from me in 1 v 1 but he would legcut me and then run away he spammed me for 150 damage with sd <3 what a noob zuahahah he also wore dagger def helm against me and im an archer this noob. By the way one important tip before you plant yourself to shoot always make sure light feet is up because if u get legcut and it isn't up then 100 percent legcut or ice.

4ikon

Wyntr, as simple as that. Sorry waggy, but that guy has just too much weapondefs which are actually strong. Not to mention how high he hit me back then ... wish he'd come back ... archers just aren't that much of a challange anymore ... :'(

Murtaza

Originally posted by NYchris
    wtf no murtaza used to run from me in 1 v 1 but he would legcut me and then run away he spammed me for 150 damage with sd <3 what a noob zuahahah he also wore dagger def helm against me and im an archer this noob.
    telling lies not that hard. he could even say " Murtaza u were wearing DD helm even fighting with a mage"

but dont believe his lies. I dont remember he was soloing as an archer. And i remember he used to run away from me and forrazzi when he got duffed.

he s just a liar and still angry coz of leg cuts :<

wtf are u talking about i used to kill u and forazzi 2 vs 1 forazzi had like no armor and a durendal and i would hit him like 1000 without debuffs he was such a noob too at that time. Also yes you did 1 v 1 mages with dag helm unless you had made a str helm as full plate but all ur other pieces were chitins or shell so i doubt that.

Murtaza

Chris u didnt even know who your enemies were. Real forra never had that gear while we were duo and u still lying about my DD helm to hide the fact that u were running away even with a priest

gg chris

Ps: You shouldnt have kicked me out of team including u, trela and me...

:P

trela you cant be in our team cuase you are a girl look at your msn pic how can you take a pic of you in a angel suit you fag and real forazzi or not you min and forazzi couldnt even kill em when i was archer solo zuahahahaha you used to love my talias. The best i think was when matt was playing f9devil and he had a debuffer and i had on talia all psear def iron neck skele belt and chitin shield i was fullly duffed and fighting him and the duffer for like 5 min <3 matt zuahahah.

Niro

lies lies chris i was there always to save ur little ass! :>

ohya murtaza noob warrior! :>

RingWraith

Orc_Champion & Human_Champion wouldnt wanna 1on1 those

4ikon

Ok, I agree with ring on this one ... those mofos hit for 2.1k even with my arrowshield on ...

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast