Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Wich archer u fear or wanna avoid 1vs1

This is a discussion on Wich archer u fear or wanna avoid 1vs1 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; =[, im an archer...
Page: 9

MrPayne

=[, im an archer

RingWraith

Originally posted by 4ikon
    Ok, I agree with ring on this one ... those mofos hit for 2.1k even with my arrowshield on ...
    Just to let u know Arrow def dont work on shields :P

FatM4n

but arrow talia works

xourico

Originally posted by FatM4n
    but arrow talia works
    and works good :wub:

mrs lies is now archer :blink: :wub:

Recoman is the hardest archer i 1on1d. But he just town when hes pots is out

is it true that unique bow does more crit than normal bow?

therefore

CB +8 > IB +8

125/80 flame (unique) vs 128/80 poision (high class)

armand0

Originally posted by xourico+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xourico)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    but arrow talia works
    and works good :wub:

mrs lies is now archer :blink: :wub:[/b]
    good to learn, acid pots on the way :P

armand0

Originally posted by Amano
    is it true that unique bow does more crit than normal bow?

therefore

CB +8 > IB +8

125/80 flame (unique) vs 128/80 poision (high class)
    i'd prefer cb+8, i didnt like my damages with ib +8

bukovski

i try all 3 bows amd ib make more dmg then cb. curently using enion +8 and its not so bad try to find cb+8 ( low repair , more mana , look cool ) and i need it im in lvl up stage at the moment.
    p.s. again ultimate bow is Iron Bow !!!

FatM4n

I love styx it's so funny to se a warrior/rogue/bp runnign towards u and they are ready to sg/spike/judgment u and u just styx them
    then they have 2 choices to mana pot or hp pot
    if they choose hp pots they stay alive but cant attack :P
    if they choose mp pots they will die pretty fast cus they cant hp pot again directly

And dont forget thoose noobs that dont notice that the mana is goone just r hitting u ^^

love that

bukovski

STYX RULES ! :P :P

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by FatM4n
    I love styx it's so funny to se a warrior/rogue/bp runnign towards u and they are ready to sg/spike/judgment u and u just styx them *
    if they choose mp pots they will die pretty fast cus they cant hp pot again directly

And dont forget thoose noobs that dont notice that the mana is goone just r hitting u ^^

love that
    mana pot takes like 1 second to work. 1920 already. If remeber styx having a weight of 25. how any can you carry?

bukovski

:P i have eb+8 :P 20str more :P
    p.s. and i dont abyse str bug like others, 5-6 max ( i prefer 4 ) styx its fine 10 hp pots MAX , 2-3 cure , rest all mp pots

FatM4n

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    I love styx it's so funny to se a warrior/rogue/bp runnign towards u and they are ready to sg/spike/judgment u and u just styx them *

love that
    mana pot takes like 1 second to work. 1920 already. If remeber styx having a weight of 25. how any can you carry?[/b]

but u dont realise that ur mana is gone directly and most use hp pots instead to save hp and forget to mp pot

Apostilo

Originally posted by C4pt4iN
    The 2 hardest 1vs1 archers recently I can remember is HACKER_53_TR, broken all my armor, lured me to loads of elmorad warriors, and shoot me with that Dark Pursuer or whatever, got him in the end.

Apostilo yesterday was a little bit hard, lured me to elmorad warrior aswell, used a few styx, but beated him without duff *:rollseyes:
    1st I never carry more than 1 styx /more often i carry 0 / when i am solo so i don`t believe i even syxed u once ...
    2 nd I beat 1 vs 1 most of the orcs bp /if they catch me carrying enough cure pots - out of cure pots = dead /
    3 rd i never met DOC1 more than 5 meters away from his priests or in middle of a huge orc party - i had never chanse to duel him so it sounds kind of interesting to me he don`t find me worthy - how could u know??
    4 th Inflexible - met him once alone in bowl - i was so ecited at last i see well equiped orc archer which i can try 1 vs 1 .. then at the half of the way to him he started kosp - shower, shower , and when i reached him i was redballing , dunno why he made some steps away and proceeded kosp shopwer me from away and i was so fuking pised off to see shelled archer with IB+8 using kosp that i decided to try town and not give him this 50 np ... not remember in fact if i could - i was getting showers all the time till i was trying get out of his range...
    1 vs 1 archer is hard to play and kill - this is my opinion but maybe i just don`t have enough skills to make the enemy stay in my range or get some showers or stay at clear path so i stop hiting stones and trees and atrosses between him and me..

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast