Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Wich is the best bow

This is a discussion on Wich is the best bow within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've seen many topics lately questioning about the subject so I did a few tests. I bought an iron bow ...
Page: 1

Kirby

I've seen many topics lately questioning about the subject so I did a few tests. I bought an iron bow +7 an enion bow+7 and a chitin bow +7. I tested them on iron scarecrows, 100 hits of Dark Pursuer per bow. Tested at lvl 80 with the following items: dual RE+1, PP+2, dual ROL+0, Elf Belt+1, chitin set+8.

Enion bow on average did 1628 damage.
    Iron bow on average did 1453 damage.
    Chitin bow on average did 1314 damage.

I will test them some more, my goal is to do it a thousand time with each to get something really accurate. Will add new results when i test some more, and i will probably test helenid xbow and Eagle's eye (accepting funds to get them :P ). I hope this will help.

NeronDomitius

i'm really surprised that enion did so much more dmg than ib

one tip- test them on all scarecrows, i'm pretty sure that enion wont outdmg iron bow that easily..

The king. Senior Member

or try them in pk/arena on same person wearing same stuff all the time instead.

Fresh

using what skill o0

Kirby

yeah i will test this on my bro's lvl 70 int priest when he gets back, and i will also test on a paper mage or a bp to see if there's a big difference between high and low armor.

Uzu

using what skill o0[/b]
    spamable counterstrike =)

Kirby

using what skill o0[/b]
    Dark Pursuer, archer lvl 70 skill, does 350% damage

Sorix

try to use eagle eye - its better i think

SonOfaGun

i'm really surprised that enion did so much more dmg than ib

one tip- test them on all scarecrows, i'm pretty sure that enion wont outdmg iron bow that easily.. [/b]
    a friend of mine actually did some research and testing and found out that STR actually increases the relative "accuracy" of the bow. I dont know if its 100% true or not but it explains kirby's data. although the ib could shoot the highest dmg out of all of the bows, the enion would certainly have a much steadier stream of damage by hitting the same amount of damage more often. Since the ib's dmg fluctuated constantly it got a "lower damage" overall when the dmgs were averaged

Kirby

a friend of mine actually did some research and testing and found out that STR actually increases the relative "accuracy" of the bow. I dont know if its 100% true or not but it explains kirby's data. although the ib could shoot the highest dmg out of all of the bows, the enion would certainly have a much steadier stream of damage by hitting the same amount of damage more often. Since the ib's dmg fluctuated constantly it got a "lower damage" overall when the dmgs were averaged[/b]
    actually not, the damage range was bigger on the enion, the weakest hit was 970 and the strongest 2520, and for the ib the weakest was 903 and the strongest 2047

so a range of 1550 for the enion and 1144 for the ib.

DarkSynth

try diff crows

Babiesforlunch

Helenid Crossbow + enchant ftw

runordie

I think eagles eye is the best. same AP as helenid(at +10) And I love the stats on the eagles eye

Banned

interesting, never tryed eb +8 so maybe time has coma to finaly do it =F

Validating

Tested at lvl 80[/b]
    wow koxped to 80 already? nice

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast