Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Wich is the best bow

This is a discussion on Wich is the best bow within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i've had helenid +7 and used it with wep enchant. although i dont use it much since its not purchasable ...
Page: 3

1337bOOm

i've had helenid +7 and used it with wep enchant. although i dont use it much since its not purchasable from sundries any more, i dont think its that good. weapon enchants and the helenid is expensive and rare at a high +. i only tried arrow shower on dummies w/ wep enchant and didnt see much change, compared to a +7 eagle eye w/o wep enchant. but im an amateur archer. so i recommend people to not use the helenid if youre an amateur at it like me :P

Banned

Test eagles eye and you dont have to test anymore.. This is the best bow

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

i had a Exc IB +8 for a while after that i switched to a EEB +8
    and believe me EEB +8 > exc IB +8
    The ap was the same, and the dmg was about the same to, but the bonusses n the eeb are sick

Allso:
    EB > IB in arrow shower
    IB > EB in single shots

Banned Senior Member

Totamic Bow Ftw, never implementd for Usko[/b]
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/

1337bOOm

thats hawt. what did it look like if you were wielding it in hand?

Babiesforlunch

Helenid+8 with weapon enchant is pretty massive, it gives me over 100+ AP boost on my 75 archer. Add the Element damage and that bad boy hits pretty hard.

Gogog implent Totamic Bow!! so all sins can go Archer!!!!!!!! then comes the era of Archer walls 2008[/b]
    descriptions are still on official usko pages

Totemic Bow IUL Att Def Spd Wgh Lvl Drb RS RH RD RI RM
    +8 165 0 Slw 45 79 12K 0 0 208 0 0
    +10 187 0 Slw 45 83 14K 0 0 216 0 0

here at +8 and at +10...damn good bow

but if that gets implemented i want Dragon Slayer implemented too

and descriptions are not correct, for example their page says raptor +10 has 211 ap and in real KO has 235

but dragon slayer supposed to have like 8-10 more ap then raptor

Kirby

I tested on my bro's 70 priest, he had the following items: chitin set+7, dual bronze earring, dual rol, WP, bronze belt and dread shield+7. Could only test it 50 times with each bow cause it was a pain to test in the arena with all the people attacking us.

Enion bow on average did 873
    Iron bow on average did 728
    Chitin bow on average did 969

All without any resistance(took off rols wp and dread for this part). We also tested with lighting and fire resistance.
    Enion bow with 81 lighting resist did 704 on average
    Chitin bow with 81 flame resist did 752 on average
    Could not test with poisons resist as we dont have poison resis items.
    Now I can't see why the best bow on scarecrows became the worst on a priest and why the worst on scarecrows became the best against a priest :blink:

maybe the element dmg does low dmg on the scarecrow while the attack power does lots,
    and at the priest its vica versa.(Element dmg>attack power??)

sirkill

Helenid+8 with weapon enchant is pretty massive, it gives me over 100+ AP boost on my 75 archer. Add the Element damage and that bad boy hits pretty hard.[/b]
    helenid is by far the best bow guys.....some1 said at +10 ee have same ap as helenid+10....lol to that cuz wep enchant with helenid>ee anyday.......ive used a enion bow+8 iron bow+8 and helenid+8 and out of the 3 helenid definitly hits the hardest....

alldamdayboy

isnt teh dark purser animation for crossbows slower than for ironbows?
    even with enchants on the helenid all the extra sword def, hp/mp, resists and extra str on the eagle eye makes it better for pk.. unless ur just a kser archer then u want whetever hits the hardest..

sirkill

i think the ee is over priced who cares about sword def and the hp/mana it gives isnt that much

even with enchants on the helenid all the extra sword def, hp/mp, resists and extra str on the eagle eye makes it better for pk.. unless ur just a kser archer then u want whetever hits the hardest..[/b]
    lol to that of coruse as archer u want whatever hits the hardest with archer its all about ap whats the point of a archer spamming 300 dmg with dark puresuer when u could spam 1k with it.....and uh....and kser archer isnt that basicly what a archer is, a kser? i know in wars i wanna spam 1.5k dmg on ppl and ks the shit out of them its wars/pk thats all there is is ks

alldamdayboy

even with enchants on the helenid all the extra sword def, hp/mp, resists and extra str on the eagle eye makes it better for pk.. unless ur just a kser archer then u want whetever hits the hardest..[/b]
    i think the ee is over priced who cares about sword def and the hp/mana it gives isnt that much
    lol to that of coruse as archer u want whatever hits the hardest with archer its all about ap whats the point of a archer spamming 300 dmg with dark puresuer when u could spam 1k with it.....and uh....and kser archer isnt that basicly what a archer is, a kser? i know in wars i wanna spam 1.5k dmg on ppl and ks the shit out of them its wars/pk thats all there is is ks[/b]
    u aint gunna spamm 700+ more damage with teh helenid+enchants v eagle eye no enchant..
    there was a time when was alot skilled archers who played.. but nowadays ur right all archers basically r ksers <_<

Babiesforlunch

u aint gunna spamm 700+ more damage with teh helenid+enchants v eagle eye no enchant..
    there was a time when was alot skilled archers who played.. but nowadays ur right all archers basically r ksers <_<[/b]
    You obviously don&#39;t know what your talking about. Sirkill plays with me on Babiesforlunch, and I AM NOT a kser. We also spam 700+ on WARRIORS. Let alone Rogues 800-1000+ dmg. You don&#39;t even want to know how hard I hit mages. I not only hit harder then almost every class at level 75 but I also am a very good support rogue always carrying styx and my party will almost always win a fight with my char in the party. People KS me not the other way around, get it right.

there was a time when was alot skilled archers who played.. but nowadays ur right all archers basically r ksers <_<[/b]

Lawl...you must the authority on archer, not.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast