Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Wich is the best bow

This is a discussion on Wich is the best bow within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; IB at a higer plus over a CB or EB at a lower plus. the ap boost is huge at ...
Page: 4

iiason

IB at a higer plus over a CB or EB at a lower plus.

the ap boost is huge at the high +s

TigerTodd

im a noob archer must say i like the EE bow ....maybe its looks more then anything tho

Babiesforlunch

Lawl...you must the authority on archer, not.[/b]
    Who is this guy with 4 posts anyways, have you even played a geared archer? I highly doubt it. You sound like those turks who just think they can switch from Sin to archer and just know how to play the class despite what gear you have. Doesn't work that way son.

alldamdayboy

i think the ee is over priced who cares about sword def and the hp/mana it gives isnt that much
    lol to that of coruse as archer u want whatever hits the hardest with archer its all about ap whats the point of a archer spamming 300 dmg with dark puresuer when u could spam 1k with it.....and uh....and kser archer isnt that basicly what a archer is, a kser? i know in wars i wanna spam 1.5k dmg on ppl and ks the shit out of them its wars/pk thats all there is is ks[/b]
    You obviously don't know what your talking about. Sirkill plays with me on Babiesforlunch, and I AM NOT a kser. We also spam 700+ on WARRIORS. Let alone Rogues 800-1000+ dmg. You don't even want to know how hard I hit mages. I not only hit harder then almost every class at level 75 but I also am a very good support rogue always carrying styx and my party will almost always win a fight with my char in the party. People KS me not the other way around, get it right.[/b]
    Who is this guy with 4 posts anyways, have you even played a geared archer? I highly doubt it. You sound like those turks who just think they can switch from Sin to archer and just know how to play the class despite what gear you have. Doesn't work that way son.[/b]
    u need to pump ur breaks and reread ur buddies quote a little better.. he called himself a kser
    anyway this threads about whats the best bow.. i said id take the extra stats from ee over the extra ap from hb+enchants for pk.. i duno where he was coming from talking about spamming 300dmg when he could be spamming 1k.. i know u aint guna get 700 more damge from hB+enchants vs. ee no enchants..

i played archer on diez over 2+years.. sold my 75+ fully geared over a year ago..

You are very right Babiesforlunch, except you call yourself a kser in wars, a good geared archer that spams more damage than the gay sins running after them are not ksers in my point of view.
    And Blunt, there are still a few skilled archers left...

alldamdayboy

You are very right Babiesforlunch, except you call yourself a kser in wars, a good geared archer that spams more damage than the gay sins running after them are not ksers in my point of view.
    And Blunt, there are still a few skilled archers left...[/b]
    i consider u 1
    --->CH0Z3N :P

sirkill

yea......well in wars what do u expect? mages dropping novas every 2 secs if you look at it anyone can be called a kser in wars........i said ks in wars not cz i dont run around waitin to get the last hit on people so yea.....and yes i said kser in wars but like i just said who isnt in a war.........and sirs i agree with u i dont think im a kser when im spammin more dmg on that person then anyone else thats attacking him.......and yes blunt you noob i spam 1k+ with helenid+8 and enchants with my ap gear on......lv75 2533 ap.....1500-1700 on warriors avg with pathos gloves warriors.......i hit 2247 dmg with lv70 skill on some mage so you my friend have obviously never played a good geared archer and dont know what kind of damage they are capable of,
    and yea theres more to archer then just spammin 1 button......archer can help rape a party if you can play them right....styx is awesome

u need to pump ur breaks and reread ur buddies quote a little better.. he called himself a kser
    anyway this threads about whats the best bow.. i said id take the extra stats from ee over the extra ap from hb+enchants for pk.. i duno where he was coming from talking about spamming 300dmg when he could be spamming 1k.. i know u aint guna get 700 more damge from hB+enchants vs. ee no enchants..[/b]
    and i was simply making a point that why would u go for less ap as an archer when u could be doing more damage -_-
    i didnt say anything about hitting over 700 damage on ee vs helenid so how about u reread the quotes buddy

anyway this threads about whats the best bow.. i said id take the extra stats from ee over the extra ap from hb+enchants for pk.. i duno where he was coming from talking about spamming 300dmg when he could be spamming 1k.. i know u aint guna get 700 more damge from hB+enchants vs. ee no enchants..

i played archer on diez over 2+years.. sold my 75+ fully geared over a year ago..[/b]

Wow you played archer and still sound like you don't know what you're talking about...

I've always said enion bow is better then IB and CB, but it doesnt get much attention :l try it a 1000 times :P would be great to see how much more dmg it does in %'s

alldamdayboy

i think the ee is over priced who cares about sword def and the hp/mana it gives isnt that much
    lol to that of coruse as archer u want whatever hits the hardest with archer its all about ap whats the point of a archer spamming 300 dmg with dark puresuer when u could spam 1k with it.....and uh....and kser archer isnt that basicly what a archer is, a kser? i know in wars i wanna spam 1.5k dmg on ppl and ks the shit out of them its wars/pk thats all there is is ks[/b]
    yea......well in wars what do u expect? mages dropping novas every 2 secs if you look at it anyone can be called a kser in wars........i said ks in wars not cz i dont run around waitin to get the last hit on people so yea.....and yes i said kser in wars but like i just said who isnt in a war.........and sirs i agree with u i dont think im a kser when im spammin more dmg on that person then anyone else thats attacking him.......and yes blunt you noob i spam 1k+ with helenid+8 and enchants with my ap gear on......lv75 2533 ap.....1500-1700 on warriors avg with pathos gloves warriors.......i hit 2247 dmg with lv70 skill on some mage so you my friend have obviously never played a good geared archer and dont know what kind of damage they are capable of,
    and yea theres more to archer then just spammin 1 button......archer can help rape a party if you can play them right....styx is awesome
    and i was simply making a point that why would u go for less ap as an archer when u could be doing more damage -_-
    i didnt say anything about hitting over 700 damage on ee vs helenid so how about u reread the quotes buddy[/b]
    dude what the difference between 300 damage and 1k damage? for ur comment to make any sense you would have to be saying that an ee would spamm 300 damage and a helenid+enchants to spamm 1k damge since u were commenting on me saying that i would take teh more def,hp/mp,str,resists from the ee no enchants over the more ap from helenid+enchants..
    so im saying u aint guna spamm 700 more damge from the hb+enchants.. which incase ur really r that dense is what ur saying is the difference between them (read the highlighted area of ur comment).. duno why u keep bringing up how much damage u spamm dark purser.. tahst kser stat.. unless u vsing some noob char u aint guna win using just dark purser anyway..
    any noob archer can use styx.. thats basic archery 101.. archers got cures/ heals- stuns/ ice all that shit..

if u just like running around cz/war zones like a turk with ur head cut off spamming dp hoping u get lucky and get last hit on some red baller have fun.. besides doesnt really matter anymore so many fully babashopped/duped/bugged out chars in cz unless ur full+3uniques +9gear u mine as well just be pr0kser <_<

---rad arnt u some dcz archer?

sirkill

dude what the difference between 300 damage and 1k damage? for ur comment to make any sense you would have to be saying that an ee would spamm 300 damage and a helenid+enchants to spamm 1k damge since u were commenting on me saying that i would take teh more def,hp/mp,str,resists from the ee no enchants over the more ap from helenid+enchants..
    so im saying u aint guna spamm 700 more damge from the hb+enchants.. which incase ur really r that dense is what ur saying is the difference between them (read the highlighted area of ur comment).. duno why u keep bringing up how much damage u spamm dark purser.. tahst kser stat.. unless u vsing some noob char u aint guna win using just dark purser anyway..
    any noob archer can use styx.. thats basic archery 101.. archers got cures/ heals- stuns/ ice all that shit..

if u just like running around cz/war zones like a turk with ur head cut off spamming dp hoping u get lucky and get last hit on some red baller have fun.. besides doesnt really matter anymore so many fully babashopped/duped/bugged out chars in cz unless ur full+3uniques +9gear u mine as well just be pr0kser <_<
    ---rad arnt u some dcz archer?[/b]
    i said it wasnt a comparison between ee and helenid you fucking moron im done posting here, you sir are obviously retarted
    and helenid>ee

i was simply making a point that why would u go for less ap as an archer when u could be doing more damage -_-
    i didnt say anything about hitting over 700 damage on ee vs helenid so how about u reread the quotes buddy[/b]
    thats excatly what i ment so stfu

Babiesforlunch

hahah, the char sirkill plays on is about ehhh, 0% baba shopped. Items alone does not make you a good archer or any other class for that matter.

1337bOOm

rad isnt dcz, hes probably one of the best archers in cz on his server.

ive got a question about helenid and ee. if i had a choice between ee +8 and helenid +8, which should i go with? i probably cant afford or find wep enchant scrolls every hour. in this situation, should i go with the ee or helenid?

sirkill

hum well i still prefer helenid because with ice arrow its like 99% sure to ice ^^ the 100 glacier on it is sexy and i believe it still has more ap then ee, and personally to me who cares about 5 swd def? and some mana and hp that isnt even more then some1 r attack on you or half of one of ur skills mana lol and as for the resis, as long as ur good at archer u know when u need to use magic shield or not and thats good enough dont have to worry about more resis

alldamdayboy

just my luck.. i get stuck in some bizarro world flame war with 2 kids over some stupidshit..
    bottom line archer isnt just about ap..

anyway these r some of the gg archers that i learned to play archer from back in teh day
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...est+diez+archer

Tormentors/z4Life
    <3 KiwiAssassin too

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast