Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Wich are the best clans currently in Anatolia?

This is a discussion on Wich are the best clans currently in Anatolia? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Probably my clan...
Page: 5

Probably my clan

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    Best clans?Well for what I've seen since the merge came up.
    Human clans :
    Vendetta
    (Meele/mages) they are well orginaized but they doing good job only when they r more than 4partys together..in 8v8 they r not that speical tbh.
    there's another few clans just like the orc clans I don't remember their names and they are not really orginaized.

blanquita, you said this pianaknights is crazy or something..this guys is towning once we kill one of them in 8v8..
    GG WP.
    HMMM... since you guys expect my wife and I to vs a party of 8 BF, which is a 1:4 ratio, then a party of BF should take out 4 parties of Vendetta no problem so stop running. It's 1:4 ratio.

BTW... when you have to run from the bowl to orc booro, mind as well /town.

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    HMMM... since you guys expect my wife and I to vs a party of 8 BF, which is a 1:4 ratio, then a party of BF should take out 4 parties of Vendetta no problem so stop running. It's 1:4 ratio.

Ahha.... What these screenshots shows ? Is it show ur items? U can say everything in ss what u want... Killed 3 times t0pcat in a row? Woow i bet he killed u 10 times after that. Such a gg player

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post

now i know why ppl hate u
    ppl hate me cuz i tell the truth about infected and his gang of retards that has no skill

So, is it worth getting a lvl 83 character on this server?

gosh another topic filled with flames and spam about BF ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    funny how BF is not even worth to mention anymore..must feel pretty hard spending 3000$ for items which are now 1/5 of that price worth
    funny how you guys still mention BF all the time, even you say they are not worth to mention.
    and why the hell you keep talking about the whole clan if you mean only one guy?

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    So, is it worth getting a lvl 83 character on this server?
    yes indeed it is. even rlb is active from what ive heard

Man I have seen stupid people playing in KO but you guys give are at a different level of noobness. I am surprised at the lack of skills you both possess along with coming to bowl just to illusion massive and subside me.. Last i seen you were in cz 3 hours straight made 0 kills but came to bowl just to illusion and massive me.. retarded much? Plus you have never killed me 3 times in a row ever. Ever since i have seen you guys in cz i probably died 2 or 3 times in a whole month from that stupid rogue. give up this game you guys are a fecking disgrace. Period!

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    gosh another topic filled with flames and spam about BF ^^
    Well of course, they always come into topics stroking their own egos and complaining about the way people play when they do the same things they complain about. ^_^

Right now it looks like clans racking up the most NP are Five(orc) and Vendetta(elmo)

omg who talking lol
    before merge we fight with 8 vs 8 with integrity and this idiot used 100 styx in 25 min on me so ftw
    about shelly draven she/he coming to bowl using subside and town xD
    but when they killed some1, they wont come out, they will sit in town for 5 min till rival will over

Quote Originally Posted by brambor View Post
    omg who talking lol
    before merge we fight with 8 vs 8 with integrity and this idiot used 100 styx in 25 min on me so ftw
    about shelly draven she/he coming to bowl using subside and town xD
    but when they killed some1, they wont come out, they will sit in town for 5 min till rival will over
    8 vs 8? More like Badfamily 10+ and half a party of Integrity. Keep up the PM's we take them as fan mail.
    LastReasoN likes this.

The server is packed, but I haven't tested the waters in pvp yet. Definitely worth coming back and giving it a go. Not sure on top clans at the moment. Mora is packed with merchants though!

Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    Man I have seen stupid people playing in KO but you guys give are at a different level of noobness. I am surprised at the lack of skills you both possess along with coming to bowl just to illusion massive and subside me.. Last i seen you were in cz 3 hours straight made 0 kills but came to bowl just to illusion and massive me.. retarded much? Plus you have never killed me 3 times in a row ever. Ever since i have seen you guys in cz i probably died 2 or 3 times in a whole month from that stupid rogue. give up this game you guys are a fecking disgrace. Period!
    LMAO...My wife is right, leaving our characters AFK in CZ pisses you guys off doesn't it?
    LastReasoN likes this.

Your "8vs8" and "scrolls vs buffs"

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Your "8vs8" and "scrolls vs buffs"
    nice ladders dont be jealous coz they made more np then ur 30 ) anyway i u are AFK in cz how u can go to the bowl use illusion/torment and town?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast