Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Wich are the best clans currently in Anatolia?

This is a discussion on Wich are the best clans currently in Anatolia? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; might aswell join the flame war Originally Posted by StanDontCare LMAO...My wife is right, leaving our characters AFK in CZ ...
Page: 6

might aswell join the flame war
    Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    LMAO...My wife is right, leaving our characters AFK in CZ pisses you guys off doesn't it?
    The only thing she was right about was getting dick. she married one you stupid fat fuck!
    I honestly gotta thank you for lubing your arse good for us. The pounding you guys take are of epic proportions. now fuck off back to the hole you crawled out of
    /flame off

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    might aswell join the flame war

The only thing she was right about was getting dick. she married one you stupid fat fuck!
    I honestly gotta thank you for lubing your arse good for us. The pounding you guys take are of epic proportions. now fuck off back to the hole you crawled out of
    /flame off
    You mad bro? Perfect

Guys anyway who are good or bad , this merge make USKO still alive , and this forum for first time in a lot a lot a lot time , looks like it was years ago , I like it cuz I like a lot this game .I would love to play this server , but I cant for now =( . Anyway Turks say Vendetta is far the best clan , in orc side Five , t3brik and TheJesTeeRCluB , some turks talk about Badfamily but they think this clan run a lot ^^ , in human side obvious vendetta and 4vendetta , still waiting pianaknights coming . I found a video of Vichera clan but I cant see it for copy right...

You mad bro? Perfect
    oh yes I'm so mad!!! aaaaargh!!! me mad! me so mad!!
    pony says:

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    Guys anyway who are good or bad , this merge make USKO still alive , and this forum for first time in a lot a lot a lot time , looks like it was years ago , I like it cuz I like a lot this game .I would love to play this server , but I cant for now =( . Anyway Turks say Vendetta is far the best clan , in orc side Five , t3brik and TheJesTeeRCluB , some turks talk about Badfamily but they think this clan run a lot ^^ , in human side obvious vendetta and 4vendetta , still waiting pianaknights coming . I found a video of Vichera clan but I cant see it for copy right...
    Yes Human side is Vendetta and orc side is Five and in second place JesteerClub. They're all mages. and mínimum 2 parties each. Vendetta has an additional 2 melee party with them but their melee are nothing out of ordinary or special. Vischera clan from orc side right? I saw a couple of them. Still if you don't bring at least 2 parties there is no way you can be competitive in PK during prime time.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    yeah dude any one that doesnt play a shitty game full of k0xp and requires 1000s of $ to be at the top or 6 years of your life that is defiantly a insult man you really owned him
    You mad because I didn't have to spend even one dollar on my gear and I got 2x characters with strongest gear in anatolia?DONT BE MAD BRO!

Dumbass.
    Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    now i know why ppl hate u
    He's just random guy that came from private servers to usko, he getting pwned from turks in other server and he belive everyone in my clan is noobs.
    Let him live in that dream if it makes him happy.

HMMM... since you guys expect my wife and I to vs a party of 8 BF, which is a 1:4 ratio, then a party of BF should take out 4 parties of Vendetta no problem so stop running. It's 1:4 ratio.

BTW... when you have to run from the bowl to orc booro, mind as well /town.
    erictowner.
    I don't expect you to VS us with 2people but I do expect you to have a little bit of life and don't come all the way to bowl and just spam styx on our priests and once u get malice(without being the target even) /town.
    Get a life, I noticed that you got a little mental problem but that doesn't means you have to take it out on a computer game.(no offence..)

PS : how old are you?around 50?thats true?LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    ppl hate me cuz i tell the truth about infected and his gang of retards that has no skill
    Which truth exactly?you know nothing about us, you just push your nose into subjects and people you never talked to/played against, you comments based on rumours.. LOL

too bad your mother didn't take a receipt for you when you borned..she could of exchange you with toaster.

hey guys. stop flaming BF. its their decision to spend 3000$ + for items and lie around forum that they havent spent a single dollar^^

i believe that BadFamily can get into top 10 clans with some practice
    no flame or report

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    hey guys. stop flaming BF. its their decision to spend 3000$ + for items and lie around forum that they havent spent a single dollar^^

i believe that BadFamily can get into top 10 clans with some practice
    no flame or report
    U just wish to get unnecessary 3k $ on a game...

In my oppinion its still better to spend cash on game then drugs !

In my oppinion its still better to spend cash on game then drugs !
    what's the difference? they both make you addicted...

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    what's the difference? they both make you addicted...
    I totally see your point of being a heroin addict is equal to being a game addict.
    wargrim likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post
    I totally see your point of being a heroin addict is equal to being a game addict.
    i did not say how bad any one of em were, i just said they both can get you addicted. And both actually should be a waste to spend money on, isn't it?

I made money with KO, playing like an addict and back in the days paid for rent with it. Try do that as a drug addict .

i ain't a drug addict.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    You mad because I didn't have to spend even one dollar on my gear and I got 2x characters with strongest gear in anatolia?DONT BE MAD BRO!

Dumbass.

He's just random guy that came from private servers to usko, he getting pwned from turks in other server and he belive everyone in my clan is noobs.
    Let him live in that dream if it makes him happy.

ye dude you're the best i wish i was as big of a virgin as you. btw you can run around and say you didnt spend any usd but every one on this forum can look at the market section you sure earned everything man with your bank account! idk rather to pat you on the back or call you a retard. keep "insulting"(if you even can take that as a insult) me saying i came from a private server cause you would never step on something that would give you equal geared competition that you couldn't use your bank account on lulz

dont worry bro we all know when you go against equal geared competition it goes like 120- 17
    razor likes this.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Soft. Bit of cocaine and ko errybody got time for dat
    silentdj likes this.

erictowner.
    I don't expect you to VS us with 2people but I do expect you to have a little bit of life and don't come all the way to bowl and just spam styx on our priests and once u get malice(without being the target even) /town.
    Get a life, I noticed that you got a little mental problem but that doesn't means you have to take it out on a computer game.(no offence..)

PS : how old are you?around 50?thats true?LOL.
    Life? Says the guy who buy items on KO, but complain about lag with a 5yr old computer. For you KO > Life... for me Life > KO

Well, with 15FPS its more simple to record as priest ;-(
    My pc is 5years old, so once I play warrior against more than 1pt its not that simple to record and play.

But soon as I get new pc, its gonna be way easier

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast