Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Wich are the best clans currently in Anatolia?

This is a discussion on Wich are the best clans currently in Anatolia? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; there are so many different strong clans right now, wish i could be able to join one of them. To ...
Page: 3

there are so many different strong clans right now, wish i could be able to join one of them. To bad i ain't rich to baba The PK seems awesome right now, been checking with a scrub nub char xd.
    Blanquita likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    there are so many different strong clans right now, wish i could be able to join one of them. To bad i ain't rich to baba The PK seems awesome right now, been checking with a scrub nub char xd.
    Price down soon bro , 7,8 weeks all are cheap , make full merchant/farm and keep ur coins . Wich other clans re strong? , I live in another country now and I cant log to KO for now. GL in Anatolia, I sure this is very fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    Price down soon bro , 7,8 weeks all are cheap , make full merchant/farm and keep ur coins . Wich other clans re strong? , I live in another country now and I cant log to KO for now. GL in Anatolia, I sure this is very fun!
    I will keep on checking, for now i am just searching for a nice character to share on.

Vendetta playing 2 mage party 2 melee <_< dont think anyone will even scratch that

Turks start post his first pics in the forums :

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    never seen some one so mad about a dead video game lololol

btw i think you need this SpellCheck.net - Free Online Spell Checker
    oh you're so funny , go ahead and spend your un worthy time in your private servers , you're arrogant selfish retard .
    I doubt u ever had a good friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    a virgin behind the screen , oh that's fresh .

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    oh you're so funny , go ahead and spend your un worthy time in your private servers , you're arrogant selfish retard .
    I doubt u ever had a good friend.

a virgin behind the screen , oh that's fresh .
    Why is it that Israeli's get so butthurt about the funniest things.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Best clans?Well for what I've seen since the merge came up.

I'll list some clans I've noticed that well orginaized since the merge came up.

Orc clans :
    BadFamily
    (Meeles/building mage clan too),
    TheJesteerClub(Mage Clan)
    There are few other orc clans, but not really orginaized and I don't really remember their names XD

Human clans :
    Vendetta
    (Meele/mages) they are well orginaized but they doing good job only when they r more than 4partys together..in 8v8 they r not that speical tbh.
    there's another few clans just like the orc clans I don't remember their names and they are not really orginaized.

blanquita, you said this pianaknights is crazy or something..this guys is towning once we kill one of them in 8v8..
    GG WP.

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    Best clans?Well for what I've seen since the merge came up.

I'll list some clans I've noticed that well orginaized since the merge came up.

Orc clans :
    BadFamily
    (Meeles/building mage clan too),
    TheJesteerClub(Mage Clan)
    There are few other orc clans, but not really orginaized and I don't really remember their names XD

Human clans :
    Vendetta
    (Meele/mages) they are well orginaized but they doing good job only when they r more than 4partys together..in 8v8 they r not that speical tbh.
    there's another few clans just like the orc clans I don't remember their names and they are not really orginaized.

blanquita, you said this pianaknights is crazy or something..this guys is towning once we kill one of them in 8v8..
    GG WP.

Five clan in orc (Infinity mages) do pretty good also,
    about PianaKnights, i think they ppl quit or something because before merge they pwn everyone on ionia =(
    i think rampage and integrity do really good (when every turkish is sleeping lol)

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    Five clan in orc (Infinity mages) do pretty good also,
    about PianaKnights, i think they ppl quit or something because before merge they pwn everyone on ionia =(
    i think rampage and integrity do really good (when every turkish is sleeping lol)
    oh yeah, five isn't that bad too.

rampage/integrity, well they aren't really in cz during the REAL PK (noon-afternoon - turkey time)
    so I didn't see them in cz, I saw integrity yesterday in cz but they wasn't full pt of integrity and who ever was there got smashed so I didn't put any thought into it.

oh yeah, five isn't that bad too.

rampage/integrity, well they aren't really in cz during the REAL PK (noon-afternoon - turkey time)
    so I didn't see them in cz, I saw integrity yesterday in cz but they wasn't full pt of integrity and who ever was there got smashed so I didn't put any thought into it.
    atleast you realized that BF isnt that strong

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    atleast you realized that BF isnt that strong
    who said bf "isn't that strong"?you know how would it look like if we wouldn't be there when vendetta comes with 5pt and there's another 2pt of humans around them in afternoon?.
    orc side would get raped..but we always there in afternoons with 2-3party of meeles so..

PS: stop talking when you don't have a character even, eh?go sit in moradon and look at people
    Last edited by Adi; 08-14-2013 at 08:52 PM.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by S1ckness View Post
    Your the biggest ass**** i have ever seen. If you cant say anything normal then leave this forum and go kill yourself. I saw a copple of posts and it's all BS..... 10 people...... you have to be stupid

BF and BlF only had more then 50 active people in it. So please shut your face and go shoot yourself in the head. Pathetic little kiddo
    >asks guy on the internet to kill himself
    >"pathetic little kiddo"

LOL the irony, holy shit why are you on the internet? So many things to say about your pitiful post but I'll just quote it to show everyone how fucking retarded you are. The saddest part is that some people even liked your post, as if death threats over a simple opinion were warranted lmfao.

I've seen furious' posts, they aren't bad. If anyone here deserves to kill himself that'd be you doe.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    Why is it that Israeli's get so butthurt about the funniest things.
    Let's not generalize, there are stupid people everywhere. However some places can be proud of having a higher percentage of those individuals!

who said bf isn't that strong?you know how would it look like if we wouldn't be there when vendetta comes with 5pt and there's another 2pt of humans around them in afternoon?.
    orc side would get raped..but we always there in afternoons with 2-3party of meeles so..

PS: stop talking when you don't have a character even, eh?go sit in moradon and look at people
    whatever you smokin

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast