Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Wich are the best clans currently in Anatolia?

This is a discussion on Wich are the best clans currently in Anatolia? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol this tminfected never stops embarrassing himself. @furious, are those memes all the rage now?...
Page: 7

Little archer Senior Member

lol this tminfected never stops embarrassing himself.

@furious, are those memes all the rage now?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    Life? Says the guy who buy items on KO, but complain about lag with a 5yr old computer. For you KO > Life... for me Life > KO
    ikr dude its pathetic this guy acts like hes the shit but cant even afford a decent computer prob just some nerd that is a fail at life and spends every extra penny he has from his pathetic life on ko

@razor nah but its so perfect to fit degano, hes so butthurt and i wouldn't put it passed the guy if he had autism.

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -------
    ----
    -
    Last edited by MeeP; 08-16-2013 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    ye dude you're the best i wish i was as big of a virgin as you. btw you can run around and say you didnt spend any usd but every one on this forum can look at the market section you sure earned everything man with your bank account! idk rather to pat you on the back or call you a retard. keep "insulting"(if you even can take that as a insult) me saying i came from a private server cause you would never step on something that would give you equal geared competition that you couldn't use your bank account on lulz

dont worry bro we all know when you go against equal geared competition it goes like 120- 17
    I’m sorry for the times I would neglect, I’m sorry for the times I disrespect, I’m sorry for the wrong things that I’ve done, sorry for the things that I did not say. Like how you are the best thing in my world and how I'm so proud to call you my girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    hey guys. stop flaming BF. its their decision to spend 3000$ + for items and lie around forum that they havent spent a single dollar^^

i believe that BadFamily can get into top 10 clans with some practice
    no flame or report

Actually they r in top10.. i think in top5.. anyways cya all in csw, vendetta gonna rape everyone T_T

Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post
    I totally see your point of being a heroin addict is equal to being a game addict.
    so basically you are addicted to whatever you like to do and you spend money on it. As far you are not hurting anybody around it is nothing bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    hey guys. stop flaming BF. its their decision to spend 3000$ + for items and lie around forum that they havent spent a single dollar^^

i believe that BadFamily can get into top 10 clans with some practice
    no flame or report
    hahaha
    im from BF and? you have any proof for me ?? ofc no
    cuz all my items are from resell and farm, ( if you want know i have fll +3 except iron set and almost krowaz set +8)
    i know you are just jealous and you dont have money to spend for game xD ( poor guy from poland )

Quote Originally Posted by brambor View Post
    hahaha
    cuz all my items are from resell and farm, ( if you want know i have fll +3 except iron set and almost krowaz set +8)
    i know you are just jealous and you dont have money to spend for game xD ( poor guy from poland )
    Why would you call someone poor if he isn't spending $$ on the game?
    Does it make a difference if he is from Poland?
    I've got more money than you and i'm not calling you poor.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Each topic that is made and possible includes BF into it always turns around and doesn't even get to the point
    for which it was made.
    If you possible can try to keep it on-topic.
    And ehm sorry for going off topic myself.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    so basically you are addicted to whatever you like to do and you spend money on it. As far you are not hurting anybody around it is nothing bad.
    The guys and girls who I know, that have been on shrooms, lsd, ecstasy etc for a long time, have this common trend of becoming "mush", but what do you expect when you alter your brains chemistry long-term.. If you think its ok to be the guy who drifts through life as a failure to his friends and family then more power to you. The easiest person to fool is yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post
    The guys and girls who I know, that have been on shrooms, lsd, ecstasy etc for a long time, have this common trend of becoming "mush", but what do you expect when you alter your brains chemistry long-term.. If you think its ok to be the guy who drifts through life as a failure to his friends and family then more power to you. The easiest person to fool is yourself.
    no i dont think it is okey to take drugs for a long time, but you cant force anybody with your viev of how they should spent a life. If sombody wanna waste it you wont do much about it. Also comparing KO to drugs is a total nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    no i dont think it is okey to take drugs for a long time, but you cant force anybody with your viev of how they should spent a life. If sombody wanna waste it you wont do much about it. Also comparing KO to drugs is a total nonsense.
    My view? I think people should follow what ever they are passionate about. I dont want to do anything about "it". The last part was what I was getting at with that post that you first quoted .

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

ye dude you're the best i wish i was as big of a virgin as you. btw you can run around and say you didnt spend any usd but every one on this forum can look at the market section you sure earned everything man with your bank account! idk rather to pat you on the back or call you a retard. keep "insulting"(if you even can take that as a insult) me saying i came from a private server cause you would never step on something that would give you equal geared competition that you couldn't use your bank account on lulz

dont worry bro we all know when you go against equal geared competition it goes like 120- 17
    Oh boy, you opened your mouth on the wrong person.

Let me explain you something simple and easy you little retard with no brain.
    1. IF I sell anything for USD it doesn't mean anything
    2. IF I buy something for USD, can't it be from the money I sold gbs/items for?Once..please for once..use your brain.
    3. Equal geared?equal geared in my ass, their weakest warrior was stronger than me(I was the strongest warrior in CWest back then), no mention their numbers..they was 4 and a half parties while we was just...3?2?(with priests that forgot their gears on side chars)

Anyway, get out of this section and go chat about private servers you little retard with mental problems.

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    Life? Says the guy who buy items on KO, but complain about lag with a 5yr old computer. For you KO > Life... for me Life > KO
    I'm not complaining about anything, what I said about my computer was just to let this guy know, nothing else.
    You basically talk with rumours, you don't have any solid proof of me buying items for usd from my own pocket.
    Just because you play in cwest for a while and all you could get is a shard9?raum8?7? and full unique +0 then it doesn't means that people with more gear than you babashopped it.

I play in cwest since the first day (2008) you except me to have uniques +1? and raptor +8?LOL

Life -> Listen, if you're seriously nearly 50years old as I heard and you still spending time on this game then I gotta say..you got SERIOUS MENTAL PROBLEM.
    Plus, the fact you actually used to run all over the map to illusion someone makes you sad person, if thats what you in this game...seriously with no offence..stop wasting your time
    and quit, simply. you just wasting your time while you looking more pathetic in every move you make.

ikr dude its pathetic this guy acts like hes the shit but cant even afford a decent computer prob just some nerd that is a fail at life and spends every extra penny he has from his pathetic life on ko

@razor nah but its so perfect to fit degano, hes so butthurt and i wouldn't put it passed the guy if he had autism.
    Who said I can't afford? don't put words in my mouth without having any idea.
    You see the funny part?in every single comment of yours you just put this "he spend money over his gear".
    YOU GOT PROOF?no.
    And yet, you still pushing your nose into other people gears.

and you know what, even if I did spend 23894782374982349USD over my gear, why you giving a fuck?its my money LOL
    pathetic person with no life. You just sit here all the day and waiting for me or any of my clannies to post a comment about any subject and then you push your nose with this
    "money over gear" subject..seriously go fuck yourself, and get some life.

Quote Originally Posted by brambor View Post
    hahaha
    he don't have proof of anyone, he just talking.
    they can't face the fact that I made more gear in 5years of reselling in cwest than all the gear they made in whole time they played KO.
    Its killing them from the inside, all this jealousy.

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post

2. IF I buy something for USD, can't it be from the money I sold gbs/items for?Once..please for once..use your brain.
    3. Equal geared?equal geared in my ass, their weakest warrior was stronger than me(I was the strongest warrior in CWest back then), no mention their numbers..they was 4 and a half parties while we was just...3?2?(with priests that forgot their gears on side chars)

Anyway, get out of this section and go chat about private servers you little retard with mental problems.

I'm not complaining about anything, what I said about my computer was just to let this guy know, nothing else.
    You basically talk with rumours, you don't have any solid proof of me buying items for usd from my own pocket.
    Just because you play in cwest for a while and all you could get is a shard9?raum8?7? and full unique +0 then it doesn't means that people with more gear than you babashopped it.

I play in cwest since the first day (2008) you except me to have uniques +1? and raptor +8?LOL

Life -> Listen, if you're seriously nearly 50years old as I heard and you still spending time on this game then I gotta say..you got SERIOUS MENTAL PROBLEM.
    Plus, the fact you actually used to run all over the map to illusion someone makes you sad person, if thats what you in this game...seriously with no offence..stop wasting your time
    and quit, simply. you just wasting your time while you looking more pathetic in every move you make.

You see the funny part?in every single comment of yours you just put this "he spend money over his gear".
    YOU GOT PROOF?no.

and you know what, even if I did spend 23894782374982349USD over my gear, why you giving a fuck?its my money LOL
    pathetic person with no life. You just sit here all the day and waiting for me or any of my clannies to post a comment about any subject and then you push your nose with this

they can't face the fact that I made more gear in 5years of reselling in cwest than all the gear they made in whole time they played KO.
    you really do live in your own world,
    you are the biggest joke in the history of the english KO community.

i give you a few hints for your path on self development because you sound really lost and confused, if you accept these things
    you will stop raging so much and rethink your attitude:
    -you have spent over 3000$ for an online game just to be better than anyone else (fact)
    -you go on forum, talk about how strong you and your clan are, rage around and claim that you havent spent a single dollar
    -your clan hasnt got any experience on fighting equal geared / higher geared enemies
    -you had once a fight against an equal strong clan, but lost 120-17

you behave like an immature douche, telling people to shut up or you get them banned(LOL) ..
    you show 0 skills in things like maturity,sincerity,leadership.. you are a lost boy

stop making other people bad cuz they played a private server.
    C-West was also like a corrupt private server (with very low population)and you and your clan were the biggest donators. your clan wouldnt be even among top 30 in KO's golden time, but you probably havent played KO then yet so I cant blame u for not knowing what a good clan is (even tho 120-17 should have given u things to rethink)

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post

YOU GOT PROOF?no.

tl;dr: he mad

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    u keep proving my point .
    p.s @eric/shellydraven ;
    I assumed u both have a Good teamwork , guess I was wrong .
    Coming to both of you , 1vs2 , no pauldron and no pads . full dbuffed , killing ericdraven without one single heal shows the stupidity behind the players
    Degano said you both are mental , he really gave you a compliment by saying that .
    you can go back to your lair of rubbing each other's 50+y/o genitalia instead of playing this game which clearly u don't have any future of being good at .
    /cu

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast