Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Wich are the best clans currently in Anatolia?

This is a discussion on Wich are the best clans currently in Anatolia? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ™Infected™ [INSERT USELESS WALL OF TEXT] Take a chill pill man. Saying you have plaid CW for ...
Page: 8

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    [INSERT USELESS WALL OF TEXT]
    Take a chill pill man. Saying you have plaid CW for over 5 years, saying you have great items due to effort and no money from your wallet is the equivalent of having no life. Or, rather, that you enjoy spending a good amount of it in this game, and that your are proud of the items you own and how far your clan has got. Again, im sorry to say, but someone who lives his life to the fullest cant accomplish this things ingame unless he spends a lot of money for it.

Accusing a 50 year old dude of being mentally challenged and sad for playing videogames is retarded. Thats the dream, you work hard, make money, provide for your kids, and then chill out and do what you want. I have had a lot of fun playing this game but with university, girlfriend, work, concerts, parties, trips, vacations, college/family/work/univeristy reunions, random friends showing at your house, etc, etc, etc. There is no way I would have been able to play a server for 5 years and be on top. Im not saying there is something wrong with me or you, to each its own you know ? Whatever makes you happy is ok.

So yeah, when im 50 - 60 years old I will be, hopefully, surfing on a long ass longboard in the day and playing video games at night. Since I will have a lot less on my plate, a lot more free time. As I see things, its better to waste time playing video games when im 50 - 60 and have no more responsabilities.
    regiss and N4v4rr0 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Take a chill pill man. Saying you have plaid CW for over 5 years, saying you have great items due to effort and no money from your wallet is the equivalent of having no life. Or, rather, that you enjoy spending a good amount of it in this game, and that your are proud of the items you own and how far your clan has got. Again, im sorry to say, but someone who lives his life to the fullest cant accomplish this things ingame unless he spends a lot of money for it.

Accusing a 50 year old dude of being mentally challenged and sad for playing videogames is retarded. Thats the dream, you work hard, make money, provide for your kids, and then chill out and do what you want. I have had a lot of fun playing this game but with university, girlfriend, work, concerts, parties, trips, vacations, college/family/work/univeristy reunions, random friends showing at your house, etc, etc, etc. There is no way I would have been able to play a server for 5 years and be on top. Im not saying there is something wrong with me or you, to each its own you know ? Whatever makes you happy is ok.

So yeah, when im 50 - 60 years old I will be, hopefully, surfing on a long ass longboard in the day and playing video games at night. Since I will have a lot less on my plate, a lot more free time. As I see things, its better to waste time playing video games when im 50 - 60 and have no more responsabilities.

well said .

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    I guess some people dream about such things like that. I aim higher though. I do agree with the 2nd bold line though. My only rule in life is to do stuff that makes me happy. Which involves a lot of illegal and irresponsible activities but yeah well you know...

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I guess some people dream about such things like that. I aim higher though. I do agree with the 2nd bold line though. My only rule in life is to do stuff that makes me happy. Which involves a lot of illegal and irresponsible activities but yeah well you know...
    you aim lower, not higher

Banned Senior Member

its so obvious that degano is thirsty for attention this kid has spent like 5 years on 1 server(2 years of that ppl quit and it was like 3 vs 3) and still spent $1000s of dollars to log this website and brag about his clan was the best when there was no one left playing its sooooo pathetic. i almost feel bad for him i mean imagine if he got hacked would prob commit suicide

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    Oh boy.
    3. Equal geared?equal geared in my ass, their weakest warrior was stronger than me(I was the strongest warrior in CWest back then).
    Dear Adi you are tottaly wrong, who the hell told you, you was the strongest warior on cwest... maybe ur own people, well dont lie other people, peace

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    you aim lower, not higher
    Out of this world = Higher.

OK , back to the topic guys , any new clan in cz ?? , how is the pk in this time? , any clans start make alliance for CSW ? , I have here some videos , but I cant see it for copy right grrr, maybe you can :

RLB :

I found more , I post it later..

CZ ( I no sure if is Anatolia , this was the rival clan of Vendetta in CE )

Banned Senior Member

funny part is degano was the laughing stock of cwest till any one with skill left ( sinins,razor,regiss's clan,ted,vicarious and who ever else was good on cwest) then finally after all those people left he was left alone vs mrcuban and integrity and still lost half the time to those noobs. now he knows hes going to be the laughing stock of anatolia hes already getting his shit pushed by humans and is coming up with excuses cause he cant admit theyre all more skilled than him.

btw degano im more geared than you in usko my 69 sin prob has more ap(3.8k) than your shitty ass 83 warrior yet you dont see me going around bragging about how im the best because its irrelevant just like you are fucking irrelevant but you don't see that your irrelevant you still are in your own little world from being the king of 3 vs 3s against people that was born without fingers thats why ill always be here to shut down your ego that you don't deserve
    sonvicky likes this.

Guys if this is the point of this game, to fight all the time maybe you should just delete it

LOL these dudes talk bad about cwest in EVERY topic and tell everyone else that they have no life...

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    damn that zagazigi (whatever) is so funny with all those abyss pots, priests on back etc

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    it's before merge xD
    but not bad xD
    abyss pots for the win hahaha

I don't know what happen whit SilverShock, they was a pretty good mage team on C-EAST, anyways the only mage clan in orc side is Jesterclub, and any team can afford vendetta (today they got 3 mage pt and 3 melees pt) thats insane x_x

btw, this is Vendetta in ANATOLIA =)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=Nl18ihuM5GA
    SkP likes this.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast