Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

wich server is good for a new start?

This is a discussion on wich server is good for a new start? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Horror each is probably equally bad in the old servers the majority of the players already have ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
    each is probably equally bad
    in the old servers the majority of the players already have +9-+10 items and if you plan on going past lvl 59, that matters.
    C West has a lot of english ppl, but I've heard from a lot of the ppl that played there for a long time that the server is dead and now has a lot of shopped +9 - +10 items going around.
    Kronos would probably be the best option if gms actually did something about the hackers but they don't, so the server is 90% full of hackers at all times... cz, exp zones etc

ur a sin and the main skill that was used for pk was minor heal, and there's a cool down now, which really changes the way you can play... you can't tank like you used to be able to. a lot of people say the only difference is that now you have to use hp pots but generally unless you were 1vs1ing another sin, you always used hp pots. the amount of hp you can heal in between hp pots is a lot lower, which people don't seem to understand
    i disagree to wut u said. Minor cooldown changed the way rogues are, But didnt kill the class there still strong and deadly. A lvl 80 rogue will always rape a lvl 80 warrior. I am a rogue and i have no problem tanking i can still tank but not as much as i used too. The cooldown just made gave a lil more balance to the game it brought team pk instead of rogues always soloing etc. Now rogues usually need a priest.

Banned

Well, personally, I'd advise you NOT to go to Cwest, unless you babashop or plan to go past 59, don't go there lol. Though, I might advise going to Kronos or Ionia (though they're both flooded with +9's already).

Little archer Senior Member

King of Knight - Player Information

think twice before moving to kronos.... that shit right there appeared 2-3 weeks after the server was released.

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    i disagree to wut u said. Minor cooldown changed the way rogues are, But didnt kill the class there still strong and deadly. A lvl 80 rogue will always rape a lvl 80 warrior. I am a rogue and i have no problem tanking i can still tank but not as much as i used too. The cooldown just made gave a lil more balance to the game it brought team pk instead of rogues always soloing etc. Now rogues usually need a priest.
    MortalDance vs KheaveN if I'm not wrong Rogue LOST.

Banned

note how GRAVEDIGGAZ (King of Knight - Carnac-West - GRAVEDlGGAZ) are almost full equipped with +9 items...
    when I played they used to be big noobs, now they are somehow deadly equipped..almost everyone has +9 ITEMS or atleast +8 chitinset

Taylan

Off topic but need to know what time this is as GMT +1 (11:30 PM PST)

Quote Originally Posted by DezartuR View Post
    carnac west sux reasons : King of Knight - Crazy items on Carnac-West , pksux there.

go to kronos almost is new serv
    kronos suxx because this came after 2 weeks :

King of Knight - Crazy items on Kronos

FuLLTiLT

I restarted on c-west and i like it, many english speaking people here. There are some crazy items but for what i have seen so far it is limited.

Sucky thing is that there are not many exp parties for lvl 60-70, estlant looks deserted.

go play kronos

you can only exp at paramun / booro

Quote Originally Posted by BabaHypno View Post
    MortalDance vs KheaveN if I'm not wrong Rogue LOST.
    if they are geared about the same rogue will win. Im not sure about thoses chars. But all it takes is a CP and a duration pot with the cp. All the rogues skills double.

cwest

-english community
    -the non-english speakers try to speak english most of the times instead of insulting ur family.
    -used to be the cleanest server item-wise... now its just ok (still not as bad as turk ones)
    -u can own without having great gear
    -not a lot of ppl in CZ, other zones are just fine.
    -no exp whatsoever at night (us timezone)
    -no koxp at all in pk zones

vs kronos / ionia

-ppl online 24/7
    -ur lucky if u found an english speaker
    -koxp is required to join most exp parties
    -not turk? either u get kicked, or ppl inside party will make fun of u.
    -good pk activity, too bad its infected with koxp.
    -craaazy items
    -if u get a bdw with 0 koxpers, u might aswell make a +10 item.
    Last edited by razor; 11-27-2009 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    kronos suxx because this came after 2 weeks :

King of Knight - Crazy items on Kronos

ahhhh do u even play kronos thats not why it sucks. It sucks cuz of koxp and i bet all servers do. Pk has turned to a koxp fest. Exp has turned into koxping only. Thoses items on the crazy items list arent even used in cz or make much a different in cz. Only person that really does is Maxi and he doesnt even pk that much.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    cwest

-english community
    -the non-english speakers try to speak english most of the times instead of insulting ur family.
    -used to be the cleanest server... now its just ok (still not as bad as turk ones)
    -u can own without having great gear
    -not a lot of ppl in CZ, other zones are just fine.
    -no exp whatsoever at night (us timezone)

vs kronos / ionia

-ppl online 24/7
    -there is always a english clan or two and most top turks clan speak english
    -koxp is required to join most exp parties
    -not turk? either u get kicked, or ppl inside party will make fun of u. <<< Not Ture
    -good pk
    -craaazy items <<<< dont make such a different since soo many people in server
    -if u get a bdw with 0 koxpers, u might aswell make a +10 item. <<<< Not ture at all
    -Shit load of lvl 80s because of exp bug most of em got banned or delvled tho

Get ur facts stright u cant even talk about kronos and ioina since u never played there

ive read other ppl posts, theres always hackers in bdws, fact.

about the english clans... yeah a recently created lvl 60ish char would surely be able to join them, right?

the 2-3 english clans that still exist in each of the turk servers are usually top ones aka u need to have leet items, lvl and be able to donate if u want in.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast