Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

wich server is good for a new start?

This is a discussion on wich server is good for a new start? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by DezartuR carnac west sux reasons : King of Knight - Crazy items on Carnac-West , pksux there. ...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DezartuR View Post
    carnac west sux reasons : King of Knight - Crazy items on Carnac-West , pksux there.

go to kronos almost is new serv
    i dont see anything bad here? +9 items doesnt mean anything
    and i wont play with +8 items i almost never did :P

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    ive read other ppl posts, theres always hackers in bdws, fact.

about the english clans... yeah a recently created lvl 60ish char would surely be able to join them, right?

the 2-3 english clans that still exist in each of the turk servers are usually top ones aka u need to have leet items, lvl and be able to donate if u want in.
    ahhh i am the leader of the the top English clan in kronos i will take a lvl 60 english people if they're background is strong and they work to be in the clan. Sure they will start in a sub clan but thats how they all do. Donation don't really mean much to me. I care about isi,fele and csw. i dont care about top 5 clan that much. In ioina we did the same sub clan to build the lower lvls. Trust me it doesnt take much other than time to join a GG clan. i dont look for the most geared people. or ppl with the most nps. I look for active, vent and experience.
    Last edited by funkz; 11-27-2009 at 07:21 PM.

DezartuR

honestly pk on carnac west is dead i sold my rogue 80 caus of that for sure u will see some partys 8 vs 8 , and think about it on c-w '' the english players '' ye the english players the legals guys . . buying illegal stuff +11 from corrupt gm's King of Knight - Crazy items on Carnac-West
    there's no legal people c-w is just another illegal server the only difference between c-w and the others is that u will find many friends for talk ther but in the end after 3-4 months ur '' new friends '' will scam u the sad end

darylg

c west is ok but im thinkng of the 17th new or maby the 66th server they will make next year

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DezartuR View Post
    honestly pk on carnac west is dead i sold my rogue 80 caus of that for sure u will see some partys 8 vs 8 , and think about it on c-w '' the english players '' ye the english players the legals guys . . buying illegal stuff +11 from corrupt gm's King of Knight - Crazy items on Carnac-West
    there's no legal people c-w is just another illegal server the only difference between c-w and the others is that u will find many friends for talk ther but in the end after 3-4 months ur '' new friends '' will scam u the sad end
    ur still playing on imercenary do dont bs pls

kronos is an alright server, it got it times when I actualy enjoy playing there but theres still a ton of koxpers there just like in any new server.

ColdHeartedDagger

Cwest is great for me i play in all pk zones to i have a 76-69-59 everythings fun for me and i dont have much great gear.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

BERA > ALL. Close topic, question answered

Behindu

I would suggest cwest or one of the new servers

Chabo don't do it to yourself

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123