Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

have anyone been hacked

This is a discussion on have anyone been hacked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Have anyone been hacked this days? One clannie got hacked on sunday, no country changed, all gone (not sealed), quest ...
Page: 1

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Have anyone been hacked this days?
    One clannie got hacked on sunday, no country changed, all gone (not sealed), quest shit deleted.
    And today my best friend in real life got hacked too............all gone (including my items that were there), valks deleted..........he logged the char, logged off, and when he logged back in a matter of minuts were all clear (includding potions)

PFC Senior Member

-_- thats sick brotha u must seal urs shits

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

now my friend char is on a turk clan, donating nps on cz.............amazing

well kevin (lovemii/nagisa) got hacked about a week or 2 weeks ago :/ he lost all his sealed items as well :/

exec85

I always said... and I will stay with my opinion. There some GM's out there who make profit in hacking user accs and sell items with a fake name on forums like this...

if u really say that u never shared the acc or used 3rd party tools or else.. then how the hell should someone hack ur acc if it's not a GM or staff of K2 ?

I always said... and I will stay with my opinion. There some GM's out there who make profit in hacking user accs and sell items with a fake name on forums like this...

if u really say that u never shared the acc or used 3rd party tools or else.. then how the hell should someone hack ur acc if it's not a GM or staff of K2 ?[/b]
    Keylogger? If a GM wanted to make profit he could spawn items to sell >.> I dont think the GMs that play KO are even gamers to be honest, there lack of helpfulness

Keylogger? If a GM wanted to make profit he could spawn items to sell >.> I dont think the GMs that play KO are even gamers to be honest, there lack of helpfulness[/b]
    I think i will agree with you lawl..Why a gm shall hack some1 to take items when he can make any item in any plus he want and sell it .. I think that's bllshits mate..About hack mate u must seal ur items and take care of ur char :/ ..

exec85

I think i will agree with you lawl..Why a gm shall hack some1 to take items when he can make any item in any plus he want and sell it .. I think that's bllshits mate..About hack mate u must seal ur items and take care of ur char :/ ..[/b]
    ok... so tell me why about 30 accs got hacked some month&#39;s ago? all keyloggers hm? YES.... <_<
    I got hacked TWICE and I got a very good secured PC and I NEVER have keyloggers on it or shit like this...

startrizerg

none of my frd got hacked last i recall in last 1 yr , but last 1 weak like 4 of my frd got hacked zzz , 1 got delvled from 72 to 54 , others just unseal item gone . :/
    anyway i dont think gm could waste time or even think of hacking some1 lol

Pll say there is a bug in a trade window.
    SO DO NEVER TRADE WITH RANDOM GUYS !!!
    This is realy gay :S.
    I know a few pll who got hacked like 2 months ago 3 pll from belgium :S...
    Those guys where realy cool, 1 of the 3 i know 100% sure he never shared or downloaded anything wrong...

K2 must open there eye&#39;s and fix there fucking damn fucking bugs...
    I know for sure.... if k2 is not going to open there eye&#39;s soon...... then usko will end the same as with myko...... :S....

exec85

none of my frd got hacked last i recall in last 1 yr , but last 1 weak like 4 of my frd got hacked zzz , 1 got delvled from 72 to 54 , others just unseal item gone . :/
    anyway i dont think gm could waste time or even think of hacking some1 lol[/b]
    well.. if they waste time to give imba items to players who pay them, why shoudln&#39;t they do? and YES the gave +9 items to ppl... for example on Ares.. *CONTINENT* and there are GMs (or one GM) who do the same on C-West.... but u know it better

welcome to the boat i just got hacked twice the same way and lost over 170gb+ 3 weeks ago

TigerTodd

feel bad for u guys that get hacked and havnt downloaded anything or shared your accounts...yes this is just a game but we do get emotionally attached to it pity KO cant roll back the accounts along with the missing items n that :/

gotbluntzz

maybe some of ur retards leave ur payment info in ur tickets on ur account maybe let someone log b4 and dont think that ur friend wont scam u soem ppl change just like that over an item or over the small things so if u had ur payment info or credit card info or any kinda change pass info in ur ticket its ur fault for being retarted but either then that i dont see how this ppl getin hacked

killer2675

maybe some of ur retards leave ur payment info in ur tickets on ur account maybe let someone log b4 and dont think that ur friend wont scam u soem ppl change just like that over an item or over the small things so if u had ur payment info or credit card info or any kinda change pass info in ur ticket its ur fault for being retarted but either then that i dont see how this ppl getin hacked[/b]

lol your one to talk i know you scammed a couple people including me...
    back in the old days when i let magnified barrow my md +3 reb you changed his pass on him and stole my md and magnified lost his acct....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast