Wierd bug

This is a discussion on Wierd bug within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i set up merchant in moradon went afk, when i came back i saw myself in a place i dont ...
Page: 1

i set up merchant in moradon went afk, when i came back i saw myself in a place i dont quite know (cuz i didnt play for a while) it might be bdw or some kind of quest. anyways, when i came back i find myself dead, in a party of humans (im orc), and in the info box i see someone killed me and i lost half my money (35m not much). i see the press ok button, but over it i see my merchant (the 4 boxes above each merchant), it looks like im merchanting while dead. after i press ok, the merchant stays, only when i try to move it breaks the merchant mode. then i dont know where i am, i see a karus monument infront of me i go to it, then i see a human party, once they spot me they run towards me like mad, so since i had money on me i started to run, tried to town but it didnt do anything, so i exited game, when i logged back i find myself dead in moradon lost another 50% of my money (17.5m now).

what i think happened is, some human invite me to party, and by some wierd way he bugged me to get in the party without pressing ok (i was afk while they did it). than they gathered a party, got into somekind of quest that teleports the entire party to it, then they killed me there and got half my money.

i think there was a BDW while i was merchanting, maybe it has something to do with it.

if this happened to someone else, or anyone has an explanation to what happened here please respond.

J

If you were in a clan, it might have been your clan trying to kill Cathiros (sp?) It teleports everyone into it, no matter where you are. (On the same server)

im not in a clan though

the place was a little similar to the cleaver quest dungeon, i bet there are more quests like it now, so maybe one of these quests

bugged bdw happend to me also months ago

I feel loled :P .. Never had somethin like that..

I am Timmeh Senior Member

happened to me at like lvl 34 or something and we lost but i still got like 3.5mill exp soo yeah

oli

Hmm intresting... When U came back where were your character dead?

i dont really know the name of the place but there was a karus monument shaped like a big crystal there, and a few meters away from it an elmorad monument.

4que

Yep thats BDW, K2ed !

how do i get summoned into bdw? do i have to agree to an invitation or something?

AzazZel

happen to me :S lost like 150 mil ..was afk merchanting with 55lvl char, when i came back i found myself in bdw dead without half of coins :/

Edit: and no, im not in clan / i know there isnt bdw for lvl 55 ...dunno how it happen.

Yeah, happens too people sometimes, not sure why.. just another bug

is there any way to avoid this bug?

Banned

i think u need to have some clan when u using merch noob side char for merchanting ( costs 500k to create one, not big deal )
    and with ur main one ( i suppose ur not wo clan ), dont join some noob clan which will tp u there when they c ur afk and merchatning :P