Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Wikipedia says P2P

This is a discussion on Wikipedia says P2P within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by camaz0tz do peolpe even know what a p2p game is? p2p game u cant even log into ...
Page: 2

P4rthen0n

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    do peolpe even know what a p2p game is? p2p game u cant even log into ur account to see a server list without paying
    Exactly !
    I even got a friend who will soon reach lvl70 and never bought a single premium and plays 95% of the time in D2 (which is the main dies server for those that don't play dies). If K2 was P2P he wouldn't even be lvl2 by now.

zetazeta

lol... hed be lvl 1 not 2 :P

Originally posted by phantomlink
    you do know that Wiki's can be Edited by ANYBODY so I could go there and say every KO is P2P and it would look like that
    exactly,
    this article there my be written by some 10 year-old geek..

Xela

lol why every1 complaint about : gay fucking game we cant login fuckin K2 fucking P2P

if you live in america(as almost every people here)you can login at first try on ares 1 afetr 16H(most populate serv of all)
    and if you're too addict and wanna play KO when the temperature is beautiful, just spam login and in 15-20 minutes or less you will be in

so the people who dont login in all day areoor that cannot pay 10$/month,people that cannot wait to play at night and some people with CC that doesnt work

you have four solutions: play at night,spam login,go on edana(less populate I think),quit KO

KO IS F2P

sophiem

"There is no difference in support between a paying and a non paying customer. E-mailing (only for paying customers) usually makes no difference. The KO staff has posted on the April 17th News section that they are trying harder to provide customer service. K2 Knight online"

CrusAd3R

Originally posted by Xela
    lol why every1 complaint about : gay fucking game we cant login fuckin K2 fucking P2P

if you live in america(as almost every people here)you can login at first try on ares 1 afetr 16H(most populate serv of all)
    and if you're too addict and wanna play KO when the temperature is beautiful, just spam login and in 15-20 minutes or less you will be in

so the people who dont login in all day areoor that cannot pay 10$/month,people that cannot wait to play at night and some people with CC that doesnt work

you have four solutions: play at night,spam login,go on edana(less populate I think),quit KO

KO IS F2P
    sry,i downloaded this game coz it was f2p,when there were no problems logging coz 70% of this community and 80% of the turks werent playing.
    im not going to pay any money to k2. if u wanna pay 10$ then get hacked and get shit instead of help,go for it.

DragonSimon

I just edited the page and changed the USKO version to be F2P. :wub:

wikipedia... u can change it :/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12