Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

WildhunDunderQBrak Is scammer, warning

This is a discussion on WildhunDunderQBrak Is scammer, warning within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello all reading my topic. - Im posting the topic, because almost 1 week ago i was trade Ko account ...
Page: 1

Banned

Hello all reading my topic.

- Im posting the topic, because almost 1 week ago i was trade Ko account for Worlf Of Warcraft account.
    Yesterday he was trade the warrior for priest (buffy_the_healer), and today i was go TRY playing and.. "Password Invalid".
    Hmm.. maybe he was trade the warrior because he was thinking, "If i have the warrior and if i scamm him, he will go enter in my character and keep all items." :angry:
    Today i talked to him about the error, and he was say to me "i dont take nothing.. nothing" and later he was talk to me "Stupid noob, i was told you for dont move to PvE Server, bb" and he go offline :S. If i was have the char, why i cant move the char for other world? ROFL !

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=114994

The name in Ko4life :

- > WildhunDunderQBrak

The e-mail in msn :

- > [email protected]

WARP

damm scammers..zzz

lol, i traded wiith him my priest and hadn't any problems with trade or something......

WildhunDunderQBrak

Question

Okey guys, i never scammed anyone, but if u wanna consither me as a scammer for this , be my guest... He lost the PW, i helped him get it back, i logged onto acc to see how it was going, and he had moved the char to a PvE serv from PvP server, and i was lvl 70 warrior with EPICS from lvl 70.. its IMBA char... and im not gona let some fucking fool fuck it up, ive worked to much on it to see it fucking up.. and again warp, i was pissed when i said byebye, now i say Byebye again as a nice guy, i havent touched your items... ALL is there... Guys, consither me scammer, more ppl knows im not.... Bye.

WildhunDunderQBrak

And, remember this, he said he had played WoW b4 as lvl 68 Druid, and he didnt even know what RAGE (its mana but for warriors/druids) was.. WAHAHAHA the dude is a scammer, IM not but as i said, consither me as one, BE my guest..

Aba

Wait, so let me get this straight, you sold him the character (traded or whatever) - then, after seeing what he is doing with the account he got from you fair and square, you are repossessing the account because you dont like how he is using it? It's his, not yours, correct? Or did I miss something?

damm scammers..zzz[/b]

u traded with him W4RP, so have to know that he is ok.....

Banned

Rofl.. you was trade your wow account for my warrior account.. if you have 2 account it is scamm.. yea?
    I need any account yes?

sexy Owa

Rofl :P

Banned

CONSIDER CONSIDER CONSIDER!!!

not fucking consither. damn.

that was probably the only thing i found interesting in this topic and actually cared about.

Cadence96

Mmmm.... People with less than 100 posts shouldn't be allowed to post in Market Section.
    And Smash, u were scammed and after that you started many topics that involved risky trades. Maybe it is time to act with precaution.

WildhunDunderQBrak

im NOT a scammer

KiNgKoNg

Man you sold him the account, its his , he can do what he wants with it, now unless you return what he gave you or give him back the account your a scammer bro. and this is in wrong section is it not?

budsofglory1

Unhappy

what a noob. why would you want a high level wow character without any wow experience anyway. esepcially if you dont even know what rage is lmao.

KiNgKoNg

you gotta learn sometime bro... and why buy a low wow account when you can buy a high one? also why buy one at all when its so fucking easy to lvl on that game .. but point is he got scammed no one cares about you calling him a noob there was no point of it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast