Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

WildhunDunderQBrak Is scammer, warning

This is a discussion on WildhunDunderQBrak Is scammer, warning within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im NOT a scammer[/b] Ok, give me account back...
Page: 2

Banned

im NOT a scammer[/b]
    Ok, give me account back

StaticBlaze1

If you wouldnt pay 600000000 USD for a goldbar in K.O and let everyone know it, maybe youd stop being scammed.

But somehow, u get scammed a lot and still buy a lot of shit..... your just a mommys boy, i bet u have a lot of money but you dont even know what ur parents look like.

You will get scammed continuously until u find the value of money, do you know how many people r dying because they dont have contitions to live? Why dont u help them? You wanna waste ur cash on stupid online games, people like you DESERVE to be scammed.

Every moneymaking font runs out. When urs runs out i hope you die under a bridge having to beg for money and getting beat up everyday. If it was someone else, id care, the guys attitude was bad, but since ur mr mommys boy and daddys dime, i dont and no one should give a fuck about u. Now stop making posts saying that u were scammed, go get 2000 usd more from under ur bed

PS: Saw the RAGE part, if u dont have any experience you will be kicked out of any group or raid... so gl being kicked and staying alone in a game

PS2: Why dont you take some english classes instead of using a translator? Proof that you only use ur money for shit.

WildhunDunderQBrak

1. No im not giving him acc back.. Hes a noob and doesent deserve a WoW high lvl char, specially not a european one ...
    2. Thank u static.
    3. Fuck it. im not gona be nice to that dude, i heard so much about him. god damn noob..

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

1. No im not giving him acc back.. Hes a noob and doesent deserve a WoW high lvl char, specially not a european one ...
    2. Thank u static.
    3. Fuck it. im not gona be nice to that dude, i heard so much about him. god damn noob..[/b]
    So you're a scammer. Fuck off

WranglerK9

WildhunDunderQBrak sounds like they done this before for World of Warcraft Account. When changing anything on a WOW Account you get a "Comformation Link" If the owner not click this link Nothing changes PASSWORD ect.

The Comformation Link goes to the Original Email used during World of Warcraft 1st created account and Not the new Enail address.

Inturns belongs to WildhunDunderQBrak

WildhunDunderQBrak = Scammer

B)

Give him back the KO account, would fix it.

Banned

Give him back the KO account, would fix it. [/b]
    Im waitting for it, but if the wow account was mine why i cant change char for other world? rofl.. omg.
    He unblocked me from msn, now im waitting for one account.
    Buffy_The_Healer have W4RP
    Other guy have Buffy_The_Healer

TIP!:

Using www.dictionary.com would be so helpfull!

WildhunDunderQBrak

Straithgned out, he got the wow char back, let him do whatever with it, let him fuck up a char with 2 karazhan epics and let him fuck up a char with exalted to aldor... gogo.. the char is his... IM NOT A SCAMMER!!!!

Cadence96

Straithgned out, he got the wow char back, let him do whatever with it, let him fuck up a char with 2 karazhan epics and let him fuck up a char with exalted to aldor... gogo.. the char is his... IM NOT A SCAMMER!!!![/b]
    yeah and he should change the char's name to a gay name also... but I dont know if in WOW there is name change option. ^^

Banned

yeah and he should change the char's name to a gay name also... but I dont know if in WOW there is name change option. ^^[/b]
    Me? <_<

Straithgned out, he got the wow char back, let him do whatever with it, let him fuck up a char with 2 karazhan epics and let him fuck up a char with exalted to aldor... gogo.. the char is his... IM NOT A SCAMMER!!!![/b]
    wow no life?

Banned

wow no life?[/b]
    For him no :\

StaticBlaze1

Better a low life than a guy that uses USD on knight online. Btw it doesnt mean he has no life you fucking idiots! He could have spent lots of time getting those items, geez, u people r always so damm negative and try to fuck up the others. Maybe ur lowlifes too, and stupid people cause u know that turks cheat,dupe, and hack u, and u still pay k2 for premium....

Ur just jealous of him cause your mom/dad wont let u play WoW and if they do u will take thousands of years to gather 1/2 of the things that dude has.

My point stands : Everyone who wastes money like Smash in a stupid game like KO is just begging for it and i laugh my ass off when i see u richy kids saying : wha what i got scammed.... ur just pathetic fags.

StaticBlaze1

wow no life?[/b]

Aga baba slm dupe varmy koxp? The fact that ur a donator doesnt change who u are... dont be jealous... its bad for ur heal and makes koxping and duping harder.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast