62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 27.42%
  • No

29 46.77%
  • Haven't got a clue

16 25.81%

Will FT items get wiped like BF ones?

This is a discussion on Will FT items get wiped like BF ones? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm not sure if the chests have been stackable (i.e. dupe-able) since ROFD or not... never had 2 at once! ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

I'm not sure if the chests have been stackable (i.e. dupe-able) since ROFD or not... never had 2 at once! Are they likely to do a FT item wipe in the near future?

Beast&Harlot

They will be just because K2 likes to fuck us all over, because we arent turk

Heim4teil

they will dont...some items are ingame in KO why the fuck would they delete items they are 2 years old?

Beast&Harlot

Why will they take shit that is 2years old+? because its K2, lol they janked my +7 shells that were almost 4 years old, they janked my friends shell pauldrin that was almost 2 years old, they janked all kinds of shit, hell they took my fucking raptor that was a year and a half old

bibibobobubu

They will do....

K2 have deleted all bifrost item and fragment when they are sure (K2 sure? lol) than fragment are not easy to dupe.

Why they won't do the same task on FT item? ( :angry: ) before opening the FT?

Banned

THey wont because FT has been here for years and If they havent deleted them yet..they wont delete now

Dr.Sig

for sure they will , they will make up a boot-leg excuse and delete your items and next they will wipe all shells then your high grade items

Banned

for sure they will , they will make up a boot-leg excuse and delete your items and next they will wipe all shells then your high grade items[/b]
    nope wrong

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Stop making up little shitty rumours... They already did wipe Bifrost items, dont you think that IF they wanted to delete Forgotten Temple items they would've done already?

lo0pynuts

not really since ppl are using a trade in bug on the green chests soon as bifrost items got deleted anyone notice the rush of ft items lately lol just my 2 cents though

CoRteR3aL

THey wont because FT has been here for years and If they havent deleted them yet..they wont delete now[/b]
    %99 true ...even they cant remove +25dd fp or other %def items from servers...