ko4life Problem Resolution Center

This is a discussion on ko4life Problem Resolution Center within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We now have a new feature: the ko4life Problem Resolution Center. All you need to do is visit the Problem ...
Page: 1

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

We now have a new feature: the ko4life Problem Resolution Center. All you need to do is visit the Problem Resolution Center forum at http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showforum=82 and make a post with your problem. Once your post is made, you will not be able to see it, but the administrators/moderators WILL be able to see it. Do not make multiple posts.

After making a post we will reply to you via PM.

Again, visit the problem resolution center at http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showforum=82 .

Cadence96

General problems or relative to KO?

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

General problems or relative to KO?[/b]
    It means if you want to cut your wrist you have to post it there.

More info about this new problem resolution center would be cool.

EDIT: Is that section added because moderators are getting their PM boxes full of questions etc. so it'll be easier to just check that topic or something? :P

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

General problems or relative to KO?[/b]
    Problems related to the forum.

why can't people just PM us their problems?

why can't people just PM us their problems?[/b]

I get ~25 pm's a day :P

Pls no more pm's

that's only because you spam everyone else with PM's...

i get like 2 a week and i sort out the problems

that's only because you spam everyone else with PM's...

i get like 2 a week and i sort out the problems [/b]

Lies! <_<

mammlea

Chemical you spam way too much, accepting the problem is the first step, controlling your ego is the next one!

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

I like Paddy&#39;s way

Chemical you spam way too much, accepting the problem is the first step, controlling your ego is the next one![/b]

And your post wasn&#39;t spam? your post was ontopic? your post is related to this topic?

As far as I know there&#39;s no problem at all, so there&#39;s nothing for me to accept. Controlling my Ego? My ego can&#39;t be controlled, it has a mind of its own, which I can&#39;t handle (noone can)

If it bothers you that much, don&#39;t read the topics i reply in, better yet, don&#39;t read any topic at all on the forums.

DragonFire

And your post wasn&#39;t spam? your post was ontopic? your post is related to this topic?

As far as I know there&#39;s no problem at all, so there&#39;s nothing for me to accept. Controlling my Ego? My ego can&#39;t be controlled, it has a mind of its own, which I can&#39;t handle (noone can)

If it bothers you that much, don&#39;t read the topics i reply in, better yet, don&#39;t read any topic at all on the forums. [/b]

Settle down there bud,

and on an on topic note, I think this will help keep the forum clear of all these flaming issues with members, and forum problems.

mammlea

If it bothers you that much, don&#39;t read the topics i reply in, better yet, don&#39;t read any topic at all on the forums. [/b]
    1. Maybe you dont see a problem, maybe there isnt really one, but to be sure, why dont u make a poll and ask the whole community? And i dont care if u say "go make that yourself!" or w/e

2. Its kinda hard not to read ur replies when u make one in every post there is ko4life

3. im not gonna argue with you anymore because its POINTLESS to talk with narrow minders like u

4. have a nice day!

I don&#39;t get how you start argueing with me in the first place and then say you don&#39;t wanna argue with me.

Personally I don&#39;t care about what others think about me.

Please, try to stay on topic from now on cause this is going nowhere.

p.s; also have a good day, sir

why was this unlocked?