Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Will K2 restore my items if I buy premium?

This is a discussion on Will K2 restore my items if I buy premium? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No....
Page: 2

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

No.

K2 mastered my priest when it got hacked

Gave me a tooth +4, FP +8, quest uniques on the acct allready etc all on logos and some other shits.

Then, it got hacked again zuha

alvoryx

i never got ONE positive response from the support ...

its always "Unfortunately, blah blah blah"

and this for various subjects..

actually if you don't want to have problem, be aware of the security of ur account...never download some unsecure shit in relation with ko, run an updated antivirus, never share u account with anybody unless u know the person for real, and if doing that assure urself that this person uses the same security constraints than u, ... ...

thats called prevention everyone knows for long ago that k2 provides 0 support for their customers !

knowing that, take the right decisions before and not when it is to late

cause for your items i'm afraid it is :\

dont do it lol you will get k2'd

I'm guessing you shared accounts, so if that's the case K2 will basically tell you to piss off. Seeing as how it's against their TOS to share accounts, and they don't provide service to ppl who do. Even if you don't share your acct....if you do get some sort of help, best you'll get is like eveybody else said, shells +3 and jewels +8/9. Because that's all the equipment I lvl 70+ character could possibly have. Then again, if they actually did give back gear similar to what ppl tell them....everybody would just mysteriously get "hacked" and get fully geared compliments of K2.

no man they will never return back ur items unless u r really really lucky and gold premium user

Banned

Hail ....,

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I understand that you are having trouble with missing items. Unfortunately, support for this issue does not fall under our Free2PlayT offering. I appreciate your frustration in this matter and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. To learn more about the support levels we provide, please review the Knight Online Service Level Agreement at: http://www.knightonlineworld.com/index.php?pg=sla . If you would like to receive support for this issue, please first purchase a premium service package (either Bronze, Silver, or Gold ), and submit a new support ticket. Thank you for playing Knight Online and happy hunting!
    I was emailing them from a different around which doesnt have premium. I told them the account in question. Just wondering if I go ahead and spend the money for premium if they will do it or would I be just waiting money for them to say sorry... we don't give items back.[/b]
    i was 18 months gold (and like $500 usd kc) when i lost 15 uniques when i was given my share of Tz clan bank .. i was traded the items on d1 and when i relogged d3 all items from trade where gone .. i wrote numerous cs tickets and basically all responses were like this:

from what ive seen its gotta be some drastic shit and u gotta have alot of proof of what items were lost and how .. blah blah .. pretty much screwed regardless prem or no .. unless u r like some of these tarzan mafukkers in this game and get a good set of GM nutts to swing on .. maybe u might get something back .. who knows if u get "kung fu grip" on that GM nutt sack maybe even get cs out the deal .. who knows

Actually the account in question is the one I played the beginning of Ares. I don't know if anyone of u knew me but I was "Gin" namechanged to "_iNFoRMaLiTY_". It was #2 in NP with 216k np when Bobert and Nychris quit clan.... at that time it only ranked ppl who were in clans. Sad thing is after 3 years its still at 216k Np :-\

I just got it back from CS after selling it about 2 years ago to a friend who told me she lost it due to a scam and wondered if I could get it back for her. So yeah I did.

On Ares I was the first to have dual shards8 (nope not gambit nope not nychris nope not psychosexy), had all +8 chitin and dual ROLS when ppl didnt even know what a ROL was. I got hacked by keylogger and CS at the time told me "its agaisnt our policy to restore +8 items". I was like wtf... lolol. So the restored the other items all the uniques but I was hacked again. This is when I found out I had a keylogger... I know I know. CS wouldnthelp the second time so I just quit Ares.

Was just wondering how the restore items thing worked now... :-)

TunaFishyMe

once i complained and they threw me 2k KC. I was happy

G0D

Didn't DragonFairy or something like that on Diez get rollbacked like full shell +8 cs+7 and stuff after she was hacked or w/e.
    I heard she screamed down the phone or something like that at k2 :lol:

Madness

They will give you back some +6/9 jewals and +3 shell[/b]

sad true ..thats happen to me also

murat12

nope they wont

SiegeR

i have bought gold pre for 6 months and nearly every 2 days i sent them a customer support ticket about my lost item due to rollbacking and than dupewipe issue.After 6th month they have sent me shell parts+3 with raptor+6 and str+8 jewels and said "these items will help you during you journey" .Thats probably what they will offer you too.

G0D

i have bought gold pre for 6 months and nearly every 2 days i sent them a customer support ticket about my lost item due to rollbacking and than dupewipe issue.After 6th month they have sent me shell parts+3 with raptor+6 and str+8 jewels and said "these items will help you during you journey" .Thats probably what they will offer you too.[/b]
    Omg gayzor ibne Umut :lol:

In response to the last ticket I sent them:

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I understand that the loss of items can be extremely frustrating; however, pursuant to our Terms of Use we are unable to provide any item restorations since we are not able to verify the item(s) in question. Although, we may award you with a set of items comparable to your character's current level in order to help you regain any items which have been lost. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your understanding and happy hunting!

-CSR Frenik, Knight Online Support Team

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast