Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Will the new moradon come tomorrow?

This is a discussion on Will the new moradon come tomorrow? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i bet new moradon will come with the new server...someday...-_-...
Page: 2

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

i bet new moradon will come with the new server...someday...-_-

kibal

KO will never die.....

Maybe they ever allow 2 use koxp cozz they cant stop them more..[/b]
    When you will stop of talk without knowing? ,as far as i know xp bug is fixed also i hear that arrow shower from far is fixed too .
    That u quited the game doesnt mean that the game goes bad .

I can't seem to find the notice anylonger...but this is what it said anyway:

Bigger and Better Moradon!

Moradon Castle has been rebuilt and the Knight Online Architects will be breaking out the brick and mortar to place it in-game! The hunting areas are huge, the castle itself is now massive, with a lot more space in which to merchant, purchase items and meet your fellow Knights. Players will start in the new Moradon and, after reaching a certain level, progress to their respective home zones depending on their nation (El Morad Castle, Luferson Castle). We will notify the Knight Online Community of the official launch date for this huge patch soon, so keep checking the Official Knight Online website for updates.

So according to the notice, they'll actually have a date for the launch. Must be first time in K2s history they'll ever release a date other than the one telling when the notice was released..

Ainelover12

KO will never die.....

Maybe they ever allow 2 use koxp cozz they cant stop them more..[/b]

while every gaming company take a giant leap to an even bigger gaming reality with better graphics better stories better feeling in the game better support, everythin that has to do with game, while this is happening ko is taking small bunny jumping backwards,

more lag, worse support, more dupe/cheat, fucked up community,

ok maybe it never dies, but idiots will play for this game, maybe in 4-5 years many company will have sooooo frikkin beautiful games and ko will still look at is does today,

i mean look at the system, stand still 1 month 24/7 for a lvl, killing same mob over and over and over, and whats the deal with the bosses, i mean, cmon its really newby u dont need to be good to get eq on ko,

instancers/raids ftw, what does ko got. pot pot pot pot pot pot pot pot pot pot pot same skill over and over and over and over and over and over and over :P

gettin pretty sick of it.

greishkan1

It comes then when i shit my pants. I hope it means never xD

while every gaming company take a giant leap to an even bigger gaming reality with better graphics better stories better feeling in the game better support, everythin that has to do with game, while this is happening ko is taking small bunny jumping backwards,

more lag, worse support, more dupe/cheat, fucked up community,

ok maybe it never dies, but idiots will play for this game, maybe in 4-5 years many company will have sooooo frikkin beautiful games and ko will still look at is does today,

i mean look at the system, stand still 1 month 24/7 for a lvl, killing same mob over and over and over, and whats the deal with the bosses, i mean, cmon its really newby u dont need to be good to get eq on ko,

instancers/raids ftw, what does ko got. pot pot pot pot pot pot pot pot pot pot pot same skill over and over and over and over and over and over and over :P
    gettin pretty sick of it.[/b]

Then again, WoW is quest quest quest quest, then instance instance instance.

Ainelover12

nope, u can choose between grind and q, but every quest is unique of its own, all have a purpose if u know about the history since the 1st war and beyond that.

while the ko history is 1 page long

and wow is about conquer the quests uve been giving, and every patch something new comes instead of new bugs

"_" and blizzard make roxxors movies like black temple and shit, i wanna see k2 do that, gonna be halarious, a chinese game looks like a papercut char on ur screen =]

greishkan1

KO is better wow is boring. Shitty party stuff, shitty pk. It means wow sucks.

Some people really are stupid

Poor Jebus

in my opinion.. this is all...

S P A M

i bet new moradon will come with the new server...someday...-_-[/b]
    yarr, if it comes tomorrow that would be a huge surprise

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

we got the new morodan 1-2 month ago at JpKo....its fucking awesome.....
    ...but we had rofd about 1 jear earljer than usko....but everjthing thej said in the notice, fit to "our" morodan...like more room(the new moro is 10 times graeter than the old one...castel same as outside)....the lvl thing(in jpko u have to be lvl45 to are allowed to tp to pina or breth)

with the new morodan we also got new capes, clan rankings and stuff like that

AND now u r able to change ur NP into Fragmets for the chaos-thing(u can change 10k np for bronXe, 30k for silver and 50k for gold fragment)....i reallj hope for u, that UsKo will never get this sjstem....it ruined whole ardream in a month and it will ruin the whole pk in jpko.....turks found a waj to dupe these new fragments...and the problem is: these fragments dopp EVERJTHING...not onlj flamerings, imirs or bifrost weapons....no....u can get everj unique..PE EP, IN etc etc....so u CANT survive as legit plajer....ardream is full of absolutl skill less noobs....90% are noobs...normalj i would be fucking glad and gogogo for g1...but...u cant earn np if u fight against this new class of noobs....sounds weird....but these "new class of noobs" are noobs with IN+1 , EP+3 WP+3 etc.....
    +2 or +3 uniques from duped fragments > skills....

srj for "j" and "c" ....i run JpKo atm...so i cant tjpe "whj" and "sett"

sizzlex

how is wow pk better then KO ko is no collision i think its pretty cheesy

RiseAgainst_

Well considering what they said about a new BIG patch, and we having a patch tomorrow anything cant happen so i wont flame this guy..

Banned

how is wow pk better then KO ko is no collision i think its pretty cheesy[/b]
    are you the person that is acused of being a scammer and cheaters section ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast