Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Will the new moradon come tomorrow?

This is a discussion on Will the new moradon come tomorrow? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; KO is good for one thing that is PK!!!...
Page: 3

Desi4Life

KO is good for one thing that is PK!!!

tuesday

killer2675

when they annoucened new server aka ronark it took them a month or so to get out maybe 2 same thing will happen with moradon...

Anyone still got that link of the jpko? moradon where the dude runs around sayinthing shit about moradon?

no

FattySin

Ah, here's the link Killer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqkpUZFpvI8

And it&#39;s not Jap KO, as he says its KOREAN KO <_<

-RW-

Bleh why improve the most useless place in the whole game... improve cz instead GIEF OLD CZ

ArminVanBuuren

KO is good for one thing that is PK!!![/b]
    Hmm...actually, if they wouldn&#39;t have allowed comboing, pking would be pretty boring in this game...

About the new moradon...well, I&#39;ve seen many videos about it, but I still don&#39;t see the hunting areas...if that matter about those np frags is true, then we&#39;ll be screwed again and again with new dupes...and we&#39;ll be leaving eventually.

Someday my clanies will get completely tired, and finally I&#39;ll be able to leave too :P

NEMANYA

good thing is that k2 actualy think about their fellow players..
    New moradon=new fun..

good thing is that k2 actualy think about their fellow players..
    New moradon=new fun..[/b]

yea new moradon=new fun=new players= more profit for k2 :P
    ps: i think they should disable vaulkry, cause their fkin ugly ,and not all can afford to get them. i dont use them sometimes but people have more stats than i do.atleast they can have like 5 diff kinds of vaulkry with the same purpose,jus diff color shape etc

RiseAgainst_

yea new moradon=new fun=new players= more profit for k2 :P
    ps: i think they should disablenot all can afford to get them. i dont use them[/b]
    So? only noobs cant afford them

ps: i think they should disable vaulkry, cause their fkin ugly ,and not all can afford to get them. i dont use them sometimes but people have more stats than i do.atleast they can have like 5 diff kinds of vaulkry with the same purpose,jus diff color shape etc[/b]
    yeah, i hate that all fucking classes look the same now. Priest,mage,warrior,rogue. Take off your weapon/shield and you dont know who the fack is who -.-

UNL34SH3D

yea that is how humans look...we all are ugly.. thou orcs u can tell. i think they should make new classes for Orcs. or maybe humans but orcs need it more ^^ go new patch

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123