Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Will tradable scrolls help "fix" the economy (DIEZ

This is a discussion on Will tradable scrolls help "fix" the economy (DIEZ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Maybe KO economy should be more like rl... 1-Banks plýs: People want to save money and receive interest. The more ...
Page: 2

souldkiller

Maybe KO economy should be more like rl...
    1-Banks plýs: People want to save money and receive interest. The more money you save the higher the interest rate. (Played games with this system, 24hrs without touching your cash in deposit and you receive interest)
    2-The more money you have the more tax you pay. Tax money used for events
    3-Cheaper upgrade scrolls :wacko:
    4-Make super mini glypodonts and in packs of 5 for aoe :lol:
    5-Lottery please

Nas
    Banned

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl
    pray for a second lllilll if you wan the economy to be "normal" tbh i think prices r good as it is, even lower nobody should really complain about it. when prices r high as hell n money is useless, ppl wan them to be lower. when prices r low n money is useful, ppl wan them to be high. geez.
    Can be done

the_man_slayer

If theres alot/ little money about, prices will be low. The thing that will fix the economy is whats being sold. Make items rare like they were, and make loads of money events or something so people arnt poor and we have old ko market? :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by ShaiHulud
    I don't understand why you all are bitching about the economy? This is how the game was ment to be. Everyone was suppossed to be able to buy leet items for IGC and not my USD. If you look at the other KO's, you see people merching ROC"s, IB's, IN's, etc. Everyone is just pissed cause the market played you and you not it. When the market is high, you sell and save your coins, when the market is low, you buy things up.
    even though shai is a noob he is right.....i played the market and sold my shit high before now i got tons of gbs which i can buy shit but i am still waiting for the price drop again...when i see rocs in merchant for 700 mill thats when i buy shit until then i will sell my gbs well the ones i can spare

i know i will be flamed and ill shoot me in my head but:

dupers come back -_- i want deposite 10k soulpots in INN + 5k 720hp aq

otherways: babashop for items? <_<

Originally posted by ResserGD

r u trying 2 say that items shud b sold at the same price as they sell into the shops?

are u stupid? *:unsure:

I knew it -.-

DontBanMe

nope

MackDagger

IM gonna buy 100 dollars worth of scrolls just so i can get some MP Pots Weeee for KO Market FUcking me over again..................... god damn this game is so far from real life it is unimaginable. Well boys and girls, i think the only way to fix this is make K2 and offer they cant refuse, we can all take arms and attack turkey. Declare war in the Name of Dies, Ares, and Beramus, mainly because those are my favorite servers. Im sorry, why is it the turkish and other 3rd world countries are making all the money off this game. Im american i have the right to sit on my ass and get paid for all their sweatshop labor, sorry if i sound racist, but its not my fault they fuck eachothers livestock and share their wives with Alah. COME to nebraska, you can still fuck livestock and get fat on corn.......yay for me totally flippin out on the players of this game. Not suprised Doc and Felix and alot of other GG are selling out. The economy, the diverse language barrier, and the retarded ass cheating and hacking has drove this game to a breaking point. Untill +8 shards dont cost me an entire paycheck im declaring war against K2 and all the 3rd world players......For now
    Peace, Love, Empathy
    mackdagger :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12