• no

60 21.28%
  • idc u stupid shit dont make stupid topics

130 46.10%
  • mybe

26 9.22%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Will USKO close?

This is a discussion on Will USKO close? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think it wont close soon, when servers start getting low on people they will merge servers and keep making ...
Page: 4

noone

i think it wont close soon, when servers start getting low on people they will merge servers and keep making new ones to call people... i guess

i think it wont close soon, when servers start getting low on people they will merge servers and keep making new ones to call people... i guess[/b]
    Or they will just shutdown all the servers and live happily with the millions they have made?

i like the idea of merging servers it willl be like beta all over again me owning all ^_^ :P

Phave

Ffs ban the fucking idiots, who keep repeating them selves it pisses me off, u morons

Banned for scamming.

I am non-prem user.I tried to log in a "tukr time" in my server but all 3 server were full.Then i thought i should try another server then press back.But all of them were full.Conclusion USKO is not closing for the next couple of years at least.

I am non-prem user.I tried to log in a "tukr time" in my server but all 3 server were full.Then i thought i should try another server then press back.But all of them were full.Conclusion USKO is not closing for the next couple of years at least.[/b]
    hehe you said it better then i could i hope it doesnt shut down for a couple of years i still neeed to pk my ass off against the orcs :P

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234