Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast

BadCompany From Ares.

This is a discussion on BadCompany From Ares. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyone from BC care to explain why XDrakeX has 4.8million national points donated to clan? It's sad to see this ...
Page: 1

Anyone from BC care to explain why XDrakeX has 4.8million national points donated to clan?

It's sad to see this is how BC made it as #1 ranked clan...

oldboy

dam he's loyal
    would be funny as hell if he accidently disbanded

dam he's loyal
    would be funny as hell if he accidently disbanded [/b]

it means they bugged them

PriestOfShadows

i dont think thts been loyal

For the people who don't play ares, XDrakeX should have NO WHERE near 5million national points... this is clear evidence of some form of abuse.

For the people who don't play ares, XDrakeX should have NO WHERE near 5million national points... this is clear evidence of some form of abuse.[/b]
    No, it is not.

Banned

No, it is not.[/b]
    Server: Akara

Server: Irrelevent.[/b]
    Fixed.

You don't have to play the server to know if something is clear evidence or not, bud.

No, it is not.[/b]
    Would you like the KSC? Or perhaps fraps? Or maybe you believe he legitimately gained 4.8million national points and donated them to BC? Please feel free to fuck off and keep playing Akara.

TopCat

Would you like the KSC? Or perhaps fraps? Or maybe you believe he legitimately gained 4.8million national points and donated them to BC? Please feel free to fuck off and keep playing Akara.[/b]
    isnt it sorta of a cheater kind of topic.. maybe move?:P

Would you like the KSC? Or perhaps fraps? Or maybe you believe he legitimately gained 4.8million national points and donated them to BC? Please feel free to fuck off and keep playing Akara.[/b]
    It's an open forum.

I don't believe nor disbelieve. It's definitely not impossible. Are you in BadCompany clan? Have you talked to an authority in BC or even XDrakeX? Or did you just post straight on forums? And iam simply pointing out that it is not CLEAR evidence that foul play is involved my server is irrelevant.

Banned

It's an open forum.

I don't believe nor disbelieve. It's definitely not impossible. Are you in BadCompany clan? Have you talked to an authority in BC or even XDrakeX? Or did you just post straight on forums? And iam simply pointing out that it is not CLEAR evidence that foul play is involved my server is irrelevant ty[/b]
    There is no clear evidence (edit: to you) because you don't know information about extraneous variables. Reason: Server: Akara
    And yet you tell him to do research.

Banned

Edit.

There is no clear evidence (edit: to you) because you don't know information about extraneous variables. Reason: Server: Akara
    And yet you tell him to do research.[/b]
    isnt it sorta of a cheater kind of topic.. maybe move?:P[/b]
    It's sad to see this is how BC made it as #1 ranked clan...[/b]
    Assumptions.

I dont debate it COULD be seen as evidence. I debate that its not CLEAR evidence, and there is possibly an explanation, or that you are simply wrong. Sure, it could be bug abuse, but hell, just as likely as it being a visual bug, yes?

Once again, i do not NEED to play Ares to distinguish between what is clear, and what is not. Try shut down what I say, rather than what server I play.

Assumptions.

I dont debate it COULD be seen as evidence. I debate that its not CLEAR evidence, and there is possible an explaination, or that you are simply wrong. Hell, it could even be a visual bug.

Once again, i do not NEED to play Ares to distinguish between what is clear, and what is not. Try shut down what I say, rather than what server I play.[/b]
    Then I guess we're debating on our definition of "clear" then? Pointless...

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast