This is what you should rename this toilet you call Ko4life. Never in my existence have I know such a softcock bunch of faggots to mod somewhere. They hand out warnings like they was candy. You all can deal it out but cant take shit back. In fact I'm suprised you got time to mod the place considering ya'all some far up each others asses in the mod forum.

You got psy and Eric, couple of ass tickling sailors boys who enjoy ass to mouth style with eachother, and then you got that other poofter, cant think of his name jerking off in the corner yelling out "Ride him like a little bitch!!!!!!"

I wouldnt piss on this forum if it were on fire, no siree. It's common knowledge in the KO community, you wanna rip someone off? Go to Ko4life. You even got so called trade mods doing shady deals like he was a nigga in the woodpile. Just a couple of school boys swinging their virtual giant cocks around. And needless to say one of the fags floating around will delete this before the truth about them is known.