Wiped items from new patch - any got em back?

This is a discussion on Wiped items from new patch - any got em back? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sorry for making another thread if this already exists. But im just curious if any of you that got deleted ...
Page: 1

tmarberg

Default Wiped items from new patch - any got em back?

Sorry for making another thread if this already exists.

But im just curious if any of you that got deleted legit items in this new wipe has got anything back?

Just want to know if its any use at all to keep report CS tickets...

ty and merry x-mas...

Sustain

Gotta catch em' ALL!!!!!!!

the_man_slayer

3 Cs Tickets Later - Nothing

2 Were 24hr+ - Nice one KO, respond to all premium users within 24Hours Bullshit.

tmarberg

Originally posted by the_man_slayer

2 Were 24hr+ - Nice one KO, respond to all premium users within 24Hours Bullshit.
    ye i like the 24hour policy too. i havent heard anything in 48+ hours...

Originally posted by tmarberg+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tmarberg)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-the_man_slayer

ye i like the 24hour policy too. i havent heard anything in 48+ hours...[/b]
    it took em 2 weeks for one of my tickets to be answered with the We have forwarded blabla message

gravedigga_bg

I did...NOT <_<

the_man_slayer

Stalker ^_^

tmarberg

ok i got the answer now....

Hail tmarberg!
    Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team. Unfortunately, we were unable to verify the items in question and will be unable to restore them for you. While we make every effort to restore items to players, there are some cases where it may be unavailable. I understand that this situation is frustrating and I apologize for your loss, however, I am unable to assist you in this matter. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. -CSR Jublexus

pfff....come and talk about patience and understading...its them who should understand me and not the other way around....this is not what i pay premium for...

snakegoddess

I got the same message.
    "frustrating" they have no idea!
    "apologize" right

stifler

i sent them a message 3 days ago and i still didnt got any response from them , and i am premium user :angry:

DarK

i sent one 3 days ago too, been gold for a very long tim too O_O

jolik

Hail xxx! I apologize for the delay, in accordance with our terms of service; we currently do not perform item restorations. Please note that in certain cases we may choose to award certain items to help players get back on their feet. Unfortunately I will not be able to perform any restorations on this account at this time. We understand that loss of items can be frustrating and we do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Thank you for your understanding in this matter and happy hunting! -CSR Cylonian. *
    as usual those fukers cant fix anything they broke