Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A Wise KO Player Once Said:

This is a discussion on A Wise KO Player Once Said: within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you have to use a combo macro in CZ then you don't deserve to play the game because you ...
Page: 1

Psy

If you have to use a combo macro in CZ then you don't deserve to play the game because you suck no questions asked.[/b]

Banned

ok...post this on a turk forum...

wise ko player.... if he was wise he would quit the cheater infested dupe factory bugged out crappy game

freakyangel

wise ko player.... if he was wise he would quit the cheater infested dupe factory bugged out crappy game [/b]
    lol

+1 to all things said ^^

Terrorblade

Amen :blink:

Banned

what a wise old told me awhile ago was 'Get A Life' but yet i still havent done that lol :P

Sorrent0

what a wise old told me awhile ago was 'Get A Life' but yet i still havent done that lol :P[/b]
    Amen xD

JimXrOx

alot of wise things have been told on this game.. the problem is that they are reffering to people who dont listen to them.

and about the people who accuse the origin of the game for the bugs and the cheats.. its K2 who let them develop.. not the game itself.. KO could be a dreaming game if the company that runs it is ACTUALLY a company.

wawh

a wise tip

stop before you get addicted and waste hours a day on this game

freakyangel

alot of wise things have been told on this game.. the problem is that they are reffering to people who dont listen to them.

and about the people who accuse the origin of the game for the bugs and the cheats.. its K2 who let them develop.. not the game itself.. KO could be a dreaming game if the company that runs it is ACTUALLY a company.[/b]
    cant agree more with u than i alrdy do, if KO was run by a better company, a REAL company, KO wouldnt been so fuked over by cheaters dupers etc and i would still be playing it, i prolly wouldnt get hacked that way -.- u see, at the very beginning, KO was actually FUN

who was that wise old KO player?

schaf_19

who was that wise old KO player?[/b]

It was me Duh paddy!!!

arko

if they were big enuff to put a fuckin seria to each user and head towards p2p by month, then there won't be hacks and dupe. Problem is, will people pay to buy the game and keep paying for the upkeep? There are better companies out there like blizzard that has enuff dough and do constant updates. The way ko is heading for sure is for the gold, knight cash makes much money

Banned

wise ko player.... if he was wise he would quit the cheater infested dupe factory bugged out crappy game [/b]
    worddddddddddddddddddddddd

if they were big enuff to put a fuckin seria to each user and head towards p2p by month, then there won't be hacks and dupe. Problem is, will people pay to buy the game and keep paying for the upkeep? There are better companies out there like blizzard that has enuff dough and do constant updates. The way ko is heading for sure is for the gold, knight cash makes much money [/b]
    I would be willing to pay to play this game if they actually implemented decent security and wiped dupes. It's an interesting game to play

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast