Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Reversed Armours and there Glows

This is a discussion on Reversed Armours and there Glows within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if an armour is over +2 reversed does it still flash or does it have a constant glow lik ea ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Default Reversed Armours and there Glows

if an armour is over +2 reversed does it still flash or does it have a constant glow lik ea reveresed +8 armour does.

Just need to know before I do a big massive flame

i +2'd my blade axe and it still flashed

kenpai

+8 and up should only be shining and the higher the + the brighter.. so go flame, cause i 2 see waaay to many +8 reversed full shell dual +7 or higher shard/mirage rogues with lame names no clan, etc etc .. dupe ftw

That what I thought, after months and months of people giving me shit about my shells I find it very funny that some of thoese people themselfs are in full 8/15. At the moment in CZ it looks like it is christmas in Istanbull with the amount of this glowing in the night. :angry:

Kinda funny as I now got a flashing crotch , I wish I had full 8/15 except my helm as that would look cool flashing

Imhotep

Originally posted by Felix
    That what I thought, after months and months of people giving me shit about my shells I find it very funny that some of thoese people themselfs are in full 8/15. At the moment in CZ it looks like it is christmas in Istanbull with the amount of this glowing in the night. *:angry: *

Kinda funny as I now got a flashing crotch , I wish I had full 8/15 except my helm as that would look cool flashing

:lol:

FatM4n

Originally posted by Imhotep+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Imhotep)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix
    That what I thought, after months and months of people giving me shit about my shells I find it very funny that some of thoese people themselfs are in full 8/15. At the moment in CZ it looks like it is christmas in Istanbull with the amount of this glowing in the night. *:angry: *

:lol:[/b]
    flashing crotch?

didn't ur helm be the one who was +7?
    flashing head mabby :P

or I'm totally wrong?

Pads have always been 7, bought them off Phantom for 800mill

FatM4n

:P so ur helm is +8?

glowy crotch ftw

Helm , Gaunts ,Paldron and boots are 8's Pads are 7

FatM4n

Originally posted by Felix
    Helm , Gaunts ,Paldron and boots are 8's Pads are 7
    gift me aga :P

LoL after they initiated glowing reversed.. i used to think faaliyet was bad.. Well i saw a rogue at BF yestaday who had full +8 shell.. except his Helm boots and gaunts all were like LIGHTBULBS they were so bright (aka +9 or higher shell).. So yea, we have some goodgun dupers fo sho

LoL after they initiated glowing reversed.. i used to think faaliyet was bad.. Well i saw a rogue at BF yestaday who had full +8 shell.. except his Helm boots and gaunts all were like LIGHTBULBS they were so bright (aka +9 or higher shell).. So yea, we have some goodgun dupers fo sho

nfw

there is a priest with a +9 shell helm u can tell cuz it flashs but it gose from +8 glow to a bright glow u can barly see the textur on it

FatM4n

over +5 it's not flashign anymore

Mario

Originally posted by nfw
    there is a priest with a +9 shell helm u can tell cuz it flashs but it gose from +8 glow to a bright glow u can barly see the textur on it
    its just sperm on hes face

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast