Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Wo0t!! IB+7!!!!

This is a discussion on Wo0t!! IB+7!!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by CrusAd3R+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CrusAd3R)</div> Originally posted by Shurt @ <!--QuoteBegin-CrusAd3R so fuck off and stop flaming him.cant u just ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by CrusAd3R+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CrusAd3R)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt@
    <!--QuoteBegin-CrusAd3R

so fuck off and stop flaming him.cant u just tell him that his posts r worthless and finish this shit?

Sure, once he realizes we don't need to know every moronic thought that he manages to come up with, i'll fuck off. Until then, i'll continue to tell him his posts are worthless.
    im pretty sure he got that after that flaming topic :rollseyes:[/b]
    Apparantly not.

FatM4n

narin I've been there I tasted the flaming and I also tasted the non hatred that you get if you STOP THE FUCKING SPAMING YOU FUCKING CUNT

almost4life1

Originally posted by FatM4n
    narin I've been there I tasted the flaming and I also tasted the non hatred that you get if you STOP THE FUCKING SPAMING YOU FUCKING CUNT
    me?

FatM4n

yeah you wrote a difrent name

Originally posted by almost4life1+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(almost4life1)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    me?[/b]
    No, the other retarded spammer posting about an IB+7. I used to hate F4tMan when the forums just started because, i'm not joking when i say this, he had a post in EVERY SINGLE TOPIC. After getting flammed quite a bit, he's "seen the light" so to speak.

FatM4n

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by almost4life1@
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

me?
    No, the other retarded spammer posting about an IB+7. I used to hate F4tMan when the forums just started because, i'm not joking when i say this, he had a post in EVERY SINGLE TOPIC. After getting flammed quite a bit, he's "seen the light" so to speak.[/b]
    I'm nicer now Shurt :P

I've seen a pic were almost ahd posted in every section so did I in the beginning but , Better to be loved then hated

almost4life1

i dont post on everysingle topic. i just bost a little more than most... and yet.. you continue to flame me... why just not answer?? u.u

FatM4n

Look at your post and look how many of ur post that are relivant to the topic

not many

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by almost4life1
    i dont post on everysingle topic. i just bost a little more than most... and yet.. you continue to flame me... why just not answer?? u.u
    for the love of god why cant a mod just ban this retard <_<

almost4life1

general chat section=????

i thought it meant you can talk about anything?

FatM4n

you so big of a deal made ib+7 surlley is proper in the offtopic section

morax

ZzZzzZzz Seriously.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12