Jail and banned in 1 day

This is a discussion on Jail and banned in 1 day within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im a lil bit scared, friend told me that the jail problems was because i was running at bifrost, near ...
Page: 1

Default Jail and banned in 1 day

im a lil bit scared, friend told me that the jail problems was because i was running at bifrost, near the labyrinth in the hill to be exact, and now (just after restart) i logged in and after run for 10 seconds i got dc and it said it was the third time that i used party tools and something else, and i got banned for 48 hours, any clue? maybe this happened to someone else before.. idk, but im scared cause if i dont fix it, i can get banned for ever (in that case i will cut my nuts haha) thats it, if u can help me or something i will apreciate it so much
    Thank you in advance.

weird- ~,. ~

i got jailed for not wearing a shield in bdw. I was running around so humans dont cancel my heals next thing i know im in jail, never xped or nothing for the day just bdw. only xp i do is clan party

Quote Originally Posted by UgottabeOwned View Post
    i got jailed for not wearing a shield in bdw. I was running around so humans dont cancel my heals next thing i know im in jail, never xped or nothing for the day just bdw. only xp i do is clan party
    i think u were in BDW with a hacker party.

that do not explains my case. I was in a clan party (me and 1 more person) then I run to troll area, an then puff, ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreu View Post
    that do not explains my case. I was in a clan party (me and 1 more person) then I run to troll area, an then puff, ban.
    idk about ur problem bro ...the same thing happend to me like 3 years ago. i never found the reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    idk about ur problem bro ...the same thing happend to me like 3 years ago. i never found the reason.
    Saw in the official forum that it happened to some more people in others servers so I guess its just an error.