Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wonder and splender where has it gone?

This is a discussion on Wonder and splender where has it gone? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just wondering what are peoples opinions on how trivial the game has become. In my case it's just become so ...
Page: 1

Just wondering what are peoples opinions on how trivial the game has become.

In my case it's just become so mundane and boring with the same stuff everyday. CZ is repetitive with the occasional fight where people stick around, and when that happens your eyes light up because it's soo much fun. But really it's only that enjoyable because it rarely happens.

The only aspect left in the game that I enjoy is each weekend the stress and chaos that takes place in CSW, but that's a 2 hour bubble of fun that disapears abruptly when the war finishes.

Boss hunting is so dull, felankores and isiloons are done like clock work, show up kill it leave, get a drop and you get 5 seconds of "oh nice a roc" than it gets thrown on the pile with the rest of them and you fall back asleep.

I was hoping Ultima would at least fun, but after the first time which was all out OMG YES YES YES, each week after that it drops just becomes more boring than the previous one. No chitin shields no mystical new items just the same mundane roc's and rol's... just like isiloon.

All that seems to be left to do is to chuck stuff on the anvil and make more and more of our items glow like a strobe.

So what does everyone do to stay so hooked, you know the times when you look at your watch and it's been 2 hours and your like omg NO WAY?

Its called find other games... play them.... have fun. Then come back to KO to have fun there. Don't spend all your time in one place.

i agree ko has become so dull and boring to play all that i ever do now is just wait for a new server to pop up and go there and play because at the beginning of servers that's where all the fun's at there's more competition and new rivalries to make instead of just going 70+ and grinding all day.

Papps

thats why new servers are so great, starting over with all that great competition

Banned

how the hell is grinding to 70 fun?

how the hell is grinding to 70 fun?[/b]

being the first to 70, having fun pking at 65, using +7 items and not end game unqiues (lupus pendant etc). Also having pretty mucha big bunch of english speaking server quiters, who stay for about 2 months of fun trash talk and coversation.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

actually, the game is only fun with friends, and even that, only when the game or at least the server is well balanced.

after that i prefer wow for their instances, is kinda more deep the game.

the game is what u make it man... if your not having fun quit

KO isnt like it used to be, it used to be FUN! The times i remember getting home and messing around with players online, used to make my day and i dont think they minded either

KO isnt like it used to be, it used to be FUN! The times i remember getting home and messing around with players online, used to make my day and i dont think they minded either[/b]
    +1

In old school ko, You didn't need +9 shells to live, It was a rare occassion that people had +7 shell / Chitins, Besides the select few which was known to be injected, No names of course.

But yes, You are right the game has lost it's Pizazz for a long time now, I only still play because a few of my friends do...And the fact of the pvp is the best compared to any other game, Only other game I really play is ET.

Banned

Just wondering what are peoples opinions on how trivial the game has become.

In my case it's just become so mundane and boring with the same stuff everyday. CZ is repetitive with the occasional fight where people stick around, and when that happens your eyes light up because it's soo much fun. But really it's only that enjoyable because it rarely happens.

The only aspect left in the game that I enjoy is each weekend the stress and chaos that takes place in CSW, but that's a 2 hour bubble of fun that disapears abruptly when the war finishes.

Boss hunting is so dull, felankores and isiloons are done like clock work, show up kill it leave, get a drop and you get 5 seconds of "oh nice a roc" than it gets thrown on the pile with the rest of them and you fall back asleep.

I was hoping Ultima would at least fun, but after the first time which was all out OMG YES YES YES, each week after that it drops just becomes more boring than the previous one. No chitin shields no mystical new items just the same mundane roc's and rol's... just like isiloon.

All that seems to be left to do is to chuck stuff on the anvil and make more and more of our items glow like a strobe.

So what does everyone do to stay so hooked, you know the times when you look at your watch and it's been 2 hours and your like omg NO WAY?[/b]
    I yank my chank during game play. Even if you aren't enjoying the game itself, you are enjoying something. For extra satisfaction, I change it up everyday. On Monday, I use Kiwi Lotion, Tuesday Apricot, Wednesday Mango, Thursday Cherry, Friday Apple. On special occasions, I use sandlewood. When I am feeling angry, I do it dry get that rough feeling, ya know? I hope that can "spice up" your game life.

Banned

Matt it sounds like u need a little break from KO. If you don't enjoy it anymore, take a break like between 1 week and 1 month... and after your comeback, you will have fun again.

Sno0p

Theres fun when there is some competition,but for sure that doesnt exist in servers where people walk around in +9+10 items lvl80`s etc....

I dont play knight online :S

you should be lvl 6x and play in ares vs all those lvl 80 (like u maybe), thats funny for sure, believe me :P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast